Dear Bully (completed)

By aussiegrl13

Hi, first of all I wanted to say a big thank you for looking at this book, I hope you choose to read it, the... More

Before
Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 4
Letter 5
Letter 6
Letter 7
Letter 8
Letter 9
Letter 10
Letter 11
Letter 12
Letter 13
Letter 14
Letter 15
Letter 16
Not a chapter
Leter 17
Letter 18
Letter 19
Letter 20
Letter 21
Letter 22
Letter 23
Letter 24
Letter 25
Letter 26
Thank you!!! 😀 i have 167 reads.
Letter 27
Letter 29
After
Hi again
Sequel
Chapter 1
Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Lizzy's letter
Letter 4
Letter 5
Lizzys letter
Letter 6
Letter 7
Lizzys letter 3
Letter 8
Lizzys letter
•Letter 9•
Lizzy...again
Jacks letter
Lizzys last letter
Epilogue- last chapter ever!!!
Thank you... again
Ten years later

Letter 28

458 15 0
By aussiegrl13

Dear bully.... Jack.
I'm officially leaving tomorrow.
We graduated.
We're officially adults.
Next week I'll be starting my dream school. And I'll be studying hard to my dream career.
I know I say this in every single letter but I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you. Thanks for helping me to chose to study. If you never started to bully me. I wouldn't be about to leave to my dream university.
I know it sounds silly but... I actually realised that you bullying me actually made me feel bad about my self and I guess I studied to prove you wrong, but, now I guess I will be, proving you wrong.
I hope someday you need to talk to someone about this stuff and when not a single person offers to help you... you come crawling back to me and begging for advice. And knowing me, I'll give it to you. I will give you the best advice I can. Because that's just who I am. And then again, if I ever see you talking or even treating someone, anyone the way you treat me. I WILL contact your mother and I will tell her about all the things you did to me.
Okay?
Got it?
I love you,
See you soon,
Lizzy.

Hi, to all my readers, I guess I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for reading this. I know it's not fantastic but thanks. Just letting you know this story is NOT over and even when it is I will probably do a sequel or I might do a one shot of a sequel.

Anyway please like, if you think a #2 will be a good idea!

Have a good day.
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 531 13
Five months have passed since Paul reluctantly left Alison behind. But finally he has started getting his life sorted, and his divorce finalized.. Af...
64.7K 3K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
549K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
93.5K 1.1K 9
"I'll take a bullet for you Lex, that's how much I love you. I'd never do that shit for anybody else? I mean shit have you seen how fucking nutty I a...