Be My Superman (A Louis Tomli...

By _between_the_lines

Joslynn is best friends with Louis Tomlinson, and always has been. She's also become best friends with the re... More

Be My Superman (One Direction FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
PLAYLIST
DON'T FREAK OUT.

Chapter 6

37.7K 528 196
By _between_the_lines

Joslynn's POV

I woke up the next morning to someone in my bed. That's weird. Louis didn't stay in my room last night.

Last night. Last night Louis and I...almost kissed...That's scary. But the scariest part? I think I wanted to kiss him.

I turned my body to see who had joined me. I looked only to see a little blonde leprechaun laying in my bed. Why the hell was Niall in my bed?

"Niall?" I asked, shaking his shoulder.

"Huh?" he asked tiredly. He lifted his head up only to see me. "Oh, hey, Jos."

"...What are you doing in my bed?" I asked.

He looked around as if he was unaware of his surroundings. He then turned back to me, shrugged his shoulders, and laid back down, going back to bed.

Only these boys would do something like this, I swear...

I then got up and ran to my bathroom to take a quick shower. I quickly went in and washed my hair and used my vanilla body wash. I, unfortunately, didn't have time for a long shower. But, I needed to make time for one. I needed to think about last night.

After changing into a pair of jean shorts and a loose fitting, pink, v neck t shirt, I went downstairs to eat breakfast, only to see Louis coating a piece of bread with Nutella. The sight of Louis instantly made me nervous for some reason. I felt awkward about last night, but I would do anything to go back at the same time. I had a feeling this was going to eat away at me all day.

I took a deep breath and edged towards Louis. "Good morning!" I said, hugging him from behind.

Louis turned around and hugged me back properly. "Well, good morning, Josie Wosie."

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "How'd you sleep?" I ask.

"I slept okay, I guess." he smiled. I wish he had stayed in my room last night... "You?"

"Same...I woke up to a little leprechaun in my bed and I have no idea why...and neither does he." I said.

Louis's face faltered a bit. When I looked him in the eye, it was almost as if I saw...jealousy? I doubt it...

"Niall is quite the character..." said Louis a bit awkwardly.

I laughed a bit awkwardly and said "Yup..."

There was an awkward silence before Louis looked like he remembered something. "I forgot. This toast was for you." he smiled.

I rolled my eyes at his forgetfulness, but I said, "Thanks, Lou."

I went over and quickly ate it. "Do you..uh..need a ride to school?" he asked a bit awkwardly.

I wish things weren't awkward between us...I think last night might be eating away at him, too...

"Ummm...I think it's okay, Lou...but thanks for offering." I smiled.

His smile faltered a bit but he nodded in understanding. He came over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Go kick some ass on that exam today. I'm sure you'll do great."

I smiled and said "Thanks, Lou. You're the best."

I then headed quickly out the door. I felt sort of bad not letting Louis drive me, but I needed to think. On my silent and lonely car ride to school, I managed to find this out: I think I wanted to kiss Louis.

This is really aggravating. I've barely gotten anything figured out and I'm about to go have to take a killer hard exam. This should be tons of fun.

----

I think I did pretty well on my exam...though I was the last one finished. I kept getting side tracked, thinking about last night. What would have happened if we kissed? Would it be an amazing kiss? Or maybe he's a bad kisser...though, I doubt it. He's had his fair share of girlfriends and "snogs" as he likes to call them.

I slowly made my way to the cafeteria, and I continued to walk in silence in the hallway until an eager little Italian girl ran up beside me. "MY DATE WITH HARRY WAS AMAZING." Jacqueline squealed.

I laughed at her enthusiasm and asked, "So, how did it go?"

"Well, he took me to the Italian restaurant, Olive Garden, and the food was amazing. At dinner we didn't have a single awkward moment and it was just...perfect. He was a gentleman the entire time and would do little things that I loved such as pulling out my seat for me or opening car doors...After Olive Garden, we went to that cute little ice cream parlour on the outskirts of town and the ice cream was really good...and then, to top it off, we went on a small walk and on the walk he asked me to prom. Of course, I said yes. It was amazing...and we luckily got back before it started raining, so it was all perfect!" she gushed.

I wish Louis did that for me.

I smiled and said, "That sounds amazing, Jacqueline. I told you he was into you."

She smiled and said, "I guess you're right...and he asked me out again. We're going out to lunch today...so I'm not eating anything in the cafeteria. And we stayed up until 2:30 in the morning texting."

"Hmmm, and how well do you think you did on your exam?"

"Oh, shut up! I think I did pretty well! At least I didn't take the entire time slot to finish mine!" she teased at me. 

"Shut up...I just got distracted, I guess..." I said.

"Distracted with a certain Swag Master from Doncaster?" she asked.

I laughed slightly at the nickname she used and asked, "What makes you think that?"

"Because you're blushing and that's all there is to talk about with you nowadays." she said.

Oops. Didn't even notice the blushing. "So maybe he was on my mind..." I trailed off.

"You two are going to get married one day, I swear." she said.

I laughed and said, "I don't think so..." Though there was part of me saying "I really hope so..."

"Well, why was he on your mind?" she asked.

"Because...he took me out last night..." I said.

"LIKE ON A DATE?" Jacqueline screamed, right as we entered the cafeteria. We got a few looks and I quickly slammed my hand over Jacqueline's mouth.

"Way to go, stupid. And no...not on a date." I whispered to her as we started to walk towards our usual table.

"Well, where did he take you?"

"To the park." I simply said.

"ON A PLAYGROUND? REALLY? JOSLYNN MARIE DAVIS, YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU CANNOT HAVE SE-" I once again slammed my hand over her mouth.

"Will you shut it?! I don't need the entire school thinking I'm some slut who sleeps with band members on a children's playground!" 

"Wait...so that is what happened?"

"NO." I said.

"And now your story is less exciting...." she said.

I rolled me eyes and said, "We didn't do it at the park."

"So you did it somewhere else...?" she asked, smirking.

"NO! Louis and I did not do it. He took me back to the park we used to play at when we were little...we ran around and played some games, swung on the swings, slid down the slide, looked up at the stars...danced in the rain..." 

"THAT'S SO ROMANTIC." Jacqueline squealed as Eden and McKenna came to join us at the lunch table. 

"We heard screaming. Something about sex on a playground." McKenna smirked as she sat down.

"See what you do, Jacqueline?!" I laughed.

"Joslynn was just telling me about her hot date with Louis last night." Jacqueline said.

"It. Was. Not. A. Date. We went to the park and played some games." I said. Though there was a bit more that occurred...

"And you looked up at the stars and danced in the rain." Jacqueline said with a stupid grin on her face.

"Awww, that's really cute." said Eden.

"Shut upppp." I groaned.

"You're hiding something." Jacqueline said simply.

"What?" I asked nervously, wondering if I was really that easy to read.

"I think something else happened last night that you're not telling us." said Jacqueline.

"I second that opinion." said McKenna.

"Ditto." said Eden.

I sighed, wondering how these girls knew when I was hiding something. "IsortofalmostkissedLouislastnight." I quickly let out.

Jacqueline's mouth dropped open and McKenna and Eden asked, "What did you just say?"

Jacqueline then said, "She and Louis almost kissed last night!"

"How did you even manage to hear what I said?" I asked.

"I got used to it because you always do that whenever you're telling me something you don't want to." she said.

I sighed and said, "So maybe Louis and I almost kissed last night..."

"When are you going to accept the fact that you like him?" McKenna groaned.

"I do not like him!" I protested. I don't like him...do I?

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say." said Eden.

"Wait, so who does Josylnn supposedly like?" I heard a voice ask from behind me.

I turned around and smiled. "Hey, Joshua!"

"Hey. Can I sit here again? Or is your little Italian friend going to try and run me off again?" he asked jokingly.

"This 'little Italian friend' has a name. I'd prefer you call me Jacqueline." Jacqueline said, standing up and crossing her arms over her chest.

Joshua set his tray down and lifted up his arms and said, "Sorry, I didn't know."

"Well, you do now. I'm sorry you weren't bothered to learn my name." Jacqueline snapped at him.

I rolled my eyes at Jacqueline and motioned for Joshua to sit down. "Since you won't let Jacqueline run me off, is that Lewis boy going to come and try and run me off again?" he asked.

"It's Louis." I quickly said.

"What?" he asked.

"Louis. His name is, um, Louis...not Lewis." I said with a shy smile.

Joshua nodded and said "Got it. Guess I'm bad with names, huh?"

I forced out a small laugh and said, "I guess so."

"So, um, are you going to eat?" Joshua asked.

"Huh?" I asked. I then looked down at the table. Sure enough, I'd actually forgotten to get food. "Oh, um...I guess I just sort of forgot." I shyly laughed.

"You can have some of mine." Joshua offered, motioning to his tray that consisted of spaghetti, a bread stick, and a Coca Cola. 

"Oh, uh, that's fine. I'll just eat when I get home. I'll be saving money, anyway. And I don't want to take your food." I smiled.

Joshua shrugged and said, "Whatever works for you."

To start conversation, I asked, "So, you're going to the prom with Jasmine?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Jasmine. I'm going to the prom with her.....though....I'd rather be going with you." He said. I was about to say something when he said, "But you've got that Louis guy. I'm sure he's better than I am." he smiled.

"So, so much better..." Jacqueline mumbled.

I pretended like I didn't hear her and said, "Aww, that's sweet. But I'm sure you'll have a great time with Jasmine at the prom. And speaking of Jasmine, shouldn't you be sitting with her since you're going with her?" I asked.

"I wasn't going to, but now that you mention it...yeah, I should. But it's only because I don't want your other little boy band friends getting mad at me. So, see ya, Jos." he smiled, getting up.

Boy band friends? The boys weren't here....or so I thought.

"HEY JOSSSSS!" I heard Daddy Direction screech as he hugged me from behind. 

I laughed and said, "Hey, LiLi! What are you guys doing here?" Only Liam and Harry were here.

"Well, I'm here to take Jacqueline to lunch." said Harry, going over and handing Jacqueline his hand, helping her up.

"And I'm here because I was bored." Liam smiled. 

Liar. I laughed anyway and stood up and asked, "Well, have you eaten?"

"Nope." Liam said.

"Perfect. I haven't, either. I forgot about the whole 'getting food part' of lunch today." I laughed.

Liam and Harry laughed and Liam said, "Well, we could go out to lunch while Harry and Jacqueline go to lunch. Sorry, but I'm not taking you to some way too fancy restaurant." Liam smiled.

I laughed and said, "Good. I wouldn't allow you to do that, anyway."

I turned around to say goodbye to the other girls and Harry, but the sight was just...too cute. Harry was standing right above Jacqueline, smiling as she shyly smiled and blushed, looking up at him. He had his hands around her and she had hers around him in a light hug as they whispered to each other. It was literally the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"Well, let's leave the love birds alone and let's go get some lunch." said Liam, his British accent ringing through my ears. I simply nodded, giving small goodbyes to Eden and McKenna. 

Liam and I exited the school building and headed to my car. Liam went to the driver's seat, leaving me with the passenger's seat. I handed my keys over to Liam, wondering where Liam was going to take me for lunch. "So, are you going to tell me the real reason you came down to my school?" I asked, a few minutes into our drive.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked, trying to act confused.

"Liam, there were three other boys at home to keep you entertained, you could have called Danielle, or Skyped your family. I don't think you would have been bored." I said.

Liam sighed and said, "Let's talk about it inside, okay?" I noticed we were stopped outside of a Subway.

"Fancy." I joked.

Liam rolled his eyes and got out of the car. I followed his actions and then went through the door that he held open for me. "I chose here because everyone else is probably going through a fast food line or in a restaurant, especially since most people at a while ago."

I nodded as I walked up and ordered my sandwich. Liam was right. We were the only ones here. After Liam and I had ordered, we were sitting down across from each other at a table eating. "So, are you going to tell me why you came down to my school, now?" I asked.

Liam sighed and put down his sandwich. "Louis wanted me to talk to you..."

"Why...?" I asked, wondering why Louis couldn't just talk to me himself.

Liam sighed once again and said, "Well, he's afraid you're avoiding him. He said you seemed distant this morning and wouldn't let him take you to school...and last night you didn't even ask why he wasn't sleeping in your room. And, he's afraid you still haven't completely forgiven him for the whole cafeteria mess and said that if you really want to go to prom with Joshua, then it's fine with him. That was the message I was given. But honestly, I think you need to talk to him about this yourself. And, if you were seriously thinking about taking Joshua over Louis, I would rethink that. Not only because of how Joshua acted around us, but because Louis is your best friend and will always be there for you, even if you aren't there for him. He's done so much for you and even if Joshua is nice now, I think Louis is the better pick. He's been nothing but good to you your entire life, whereas Joshua was being a complete bastard last week. Even if they were both equally nice, I think Louis is your match. You two click. However, you and Joshua don't. Just think about what I just said before you say anything to him or me. Because seriously, I think Louis really likes you."

Well...that was very unexpected. "Woah, woah, woah. Who said I was picking Joshua or Louis? And who said I was avoiding him?"

"I don't know...he's just worried, Jos. I think you need to talk to him."

"I definitely will...I can't stand the thought of Louis thinking like that..." I said.

"I know...It shocked me, too. But now I understand you don't want to go to prom with Joshua, correct?"

"NO. Joshua is a great guy and everything, but Louis is the best person in my life right now. I'd pick Louis any day." I said. "Though, I do feel a tad guilty saying that. I know how badly Joshua wanted to go with me...and he still wants to go with me."

"Has Joshua been pressuring you again, Jos? You don't have to do anything he says. You're--" I cut Liam off. 

"Liam. You're so sweet for caring. No, he hasn't been pressuring me, but it's pretty clear he still wants to go with me...but I think he understands that I'm not interested in him." I said.

Liam nodded and said, "Well you should tell me anytime someone's messing with you. I can't stand to see my little Jos get hurt." he smiled.

I smiled and went over and hugged him. "Have I ever mentioned how much I love you, Liam?"

"Once or twice." he joked. I laughed and sat on his lap and he let out a grunt. "How much do you eat?!" he joked. I playfully slapped him, but then hugged him. "What was that for?" he asked, smiling.

I smiled and said, "Liam, you're the one guy I can go with anything to, whether it's what I should wear to a party to Louis drama. I know you'll always be there for me. You're a brother to me, and you're the best big brother anyone could ask for. I trust you with my life. I just don't feel like I get to tell you that enough."

Liam smiled really big and pulled me in for another hug. "Awww, Jos. I love how you can tell me anything. It makes me feel special and lets me know I'm doing something right. And you're the best little sister anyone could ever want!" 

I laughed and said, "Liam, I don't think you could do anything wrong. Danielle is so lucky to have a guy like you."

Liam blushed a bit and said, "You really think so?"

"I know so." I said, pulling him in for one last hug. Though, I don't think I should have done that. I looked right outside the window to see about four paparazzi men taking pictures of us. Fuck. I'll be "dating" Liam within the next ten minutes. "Liam." I said, pointing toward the window.

"Shit." he muttered, lifting me off of his lap. "There's nothing we can do about it, now. What's done is done...we'll just do our best to clear up any rumors."

I nodded, going back to my seat to finish the remainder of my lunch. About twenty minutes later, we were both done with our lunch. Before we left, I opened up my Twitter app on my phone. I sighed really loudly in frustration. "What's the matter?" asked Liam.

"Well, 'goodbye Danielle,' 'Joslynn will die,' 'poor Louis,' 'Liam and Joslynn,' and 'Jiam' are trending, if that tells you anything."

"Jiam? Is that supposed to be one of those stupid couple names?" Liam asked.

"I think so...." I sighed. "Under all of the pictures it's pictures of me hugging you and sitting on your lap." 

"That's just wonderful..." Liam said sarcastically. "Did we just seriously take up five of the trends by going out to lunch?"

"Apparently so...we're going to have a lot of explaining to do." I sighed, walking out of Subway with Liam and back to my car.

-----

As Liam and I walked into my house, Liam was immediately attacked by an angered Louis. Louis had him pinned to the ground and shouted, "LIAM JAMES PAYNE, YOU SURE HAVE A HELL OF A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO."

We both did.

"And I'll gladly explain if you GET OFF OF ME." Liam said, frustrated.

Louis sighed, got off of him and stood up angrily. I helped Liam up and Liam dusted himself off. "I'm waiting." said Louis, pulling me to his side. He was very protective over me...I rolled my eyes at his actions but didn't bother moving.

Liam sighed and said, "Joslynn and I went out to lunch at Subway because she didn't eat at school and I hadn't eaten. When we were eating, we were talking about a bunch of stuff and she ended up coming over to me and sitting in my lap. She hugged me and told me I was the best big brother she could ever wish for, and I told her she was the best little sister I could wish for. Then, she said how lucky Danielle was to have me. Nothing else."

Louis sighed and turned to me. "Is that true?"

I nodded my head and said, "I think I respect Danielle a little more than that, because I wouldn't ever do that to her." I'm a little pissed Louis hasn't been trusting me lately...

Louis groaned and put his head in his hands. "I'm sorry. I'm a screw up." he said. Before I could say anything, he was already walking up the stairs.

I sighed and said, "I'll go after him...after I call Danielle. I want to explain myself." 

Liam nodded and said, "I'll explain to her, too."

I then went into the kitchen and took out my cell phone. I went to Danielle's contact and called her. After three rings, she picked up. "Hey, Joslynn!" she said.

"Hey, Dani...so, I was actually calling and wondering if you've heard about the Twitter stuff..."

Danielle sighed and said, "Yeah, I saw. But don't worry, I know you wouldn't do that to me. And I know Liam wouldn't, either. I assumed it was just one of your best friend or brother/sister moments. Whatever you call them." she laughed.

I laughed a bit and said, "That's exactly what it was. I was telling him how he's like a brother to me and how he's the best big brother anyone could ever want, and he said I was the best little sister he could want...and then I told him how lucky you were to have a guy like him that was so sweet and caring. Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal away your man." I laughed.

Danielle laughed and said, "It's fine, as long as we know the truth. But thank you for calling me and telling me, it really means a lot."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I thought you deserved it. And Liam wants to talk to you, so he's going to call you on his cell phone, okay?" 

"Okay! Sounds good! I swear, that boy is going to have me up all night." 

I laughed and said, "I never even think about the time difference. It's 1:30 here. What time is it for you?"

"It's...9:30 at night here." 

"Wow...yeah, time difference never occurs to me. Well, I better get going...I have a certain little Doncaster boy I need to cheer up. I hope you sleep well!"

Danielle laughed and said, "You two will end up together. Even Eleanor thinks so. She also says she misses you and wants to see you." 

"Awww, I miss El, too! I'm so glad we can still be friends with everyone wanting Lou and I together. And I'm glad she and Lou are still good friends, too."

"Yeah, same here. At least their breakup was a mutual agreement. Plus, she and a certain Josh Devine have been chatting it up lately...I think they're interested in each other." Dani said.

"NO FREAKING WAY." I screeched.

"YES FREAKING WAY." Zayn screeched as he walked past me. I slapped him playfully and went back to my phone conversation.

Danielle laughed and said, "Shhh! You didn't hear it from me! And was that Zayn? Now I have to go so I can still talk to Liam! But have a wonderful day, love!"

"Ahhh, I'll be calling her asking her for details later. I didn't even think they knew each other that well except from the few times she was at the boy's rehearsals. And yes, that was Zayn. But okay, goodnight, Dani!"

"Well, they actually didn't know each other that well, but they managed to swap numbers. They met up after she and Louis called things off. And tell Zayn and the other boys I say hi! And one question, how have you become such good friends with El if you hadn't seen Louis in a year and they dated like...a month?"

"Will do! And I met her last year when Harry introduced her to Louis and I...and we just sort of became friends and we flew out to see each other, even when Louis wasn't there...and I thought you had to go! Liam is going to get mad at me for keeping you on the line so long!"

Danielle laughed and said, "Okay, okay! But this shows how much we need to see each other! But yeah, I should go. Have a great day, love. Love you and miss you!"

I laughed a bit and said, "Love you and miss you, too, Dani. Have a good night. Bye!"

"Bye, love!"

I then finally hung up with Danielle and heard Liam scream from the living room, "FINALLY." 

I laughed and screamed back at him, "SORRY!"

Liam came into the kitchen with his phone and said, "Now, leave."

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "Later, LiLi!"

He smiled a bit and rolled his eyes as he started to call Danielle. I then made my way to the staircase and ran up them and up to Harry and Louis's room. I knocked on the door and Harry opened it almost instantly. "Hey, Jos. What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to Louis..." I said.

Harry sighed and looked behind him at Louis. "Okay...I'll leave...I'll probably drive to Jacqueline's house."

I then kissed his cheek and said, "You're the best! And you two clearly can't get enough of each other if you just went to lunch with her..."

Harry rolled his eyes and left the room, shutting the door behind him. 

I looked over at Louis's bed. He was laying flat on his stomach, but his head was turned to the right from where I was looking. I sighed and walked over to him, laying down right next to him. He looked at me and put on a shy smile. "Hey..." he said.

"We need to talk, mister." I said, poking his nose.

Louis laughed a bit and said, "Sorry I'm a screw up."

I rolled my eyes and said, "You are NOT a screw up. It was a misunderstanding. I don't blame you for acting the way you did." 

"You don't?" he asked.

"Nope. I know you're doing it to protect me because you love me and all, but you should learn to trust me more."

Louis nodded and said, "I'm sorry. I just worry about you. I feel like it's part of my job to make sure you're okay. I think sometimes I can just get a little carried away..."

"Louis, it's okay. I absolutely love how much you worry for me. It shows you really care. I need a guy in my life that cares for me. Because, to be honest, I don't know how much my dad cares for me. He barely ever talks to me, he barely knows who I am, and I don't think he could ever care for me as much as you do, even if he tried."

"Now, don't say that. I've met your dad many times. He loves you very much. He's just not close to you. He would be absolutely crushed if anything happened to you, and I know he depends a lot on me to look after you. He really does care for you, Josie, even if he's not very good at showing it." he said.

I snuggled into Louis and he put his arms around me. "How is it you know exactly what to say?" I asked.

"Because I know you. And I know what you need and want to hear. And, you're my best friend. I'm supposed to know what to say." he smiled.

"You're really good at this best friend thing, ya know?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, THAT'S a relief..." Louis joked.

"But, I also needed to tell you that I have no intention of going to prom with Joshua. I want to go with you, no matter what. And, you need to know that I'm not avoiding you...I'm sorry I seemed distant this morning, it's just..." I trailed off, not wanting to mention what almost happened last night.

"Last night..." Louis said a bit awkwardly, understanding what I was talking about.

"Yeah...but, um, it was just spur of the moment, right?" I said, unsure. I've had this feeling that it was more than spur of the moment.

"Oh...um...yeah...spur of the moment. Totally." Louis forced a smile. He's thinking about something...

I decided to brush it off and I got out of his arms. He whined a bit, but I said, "I have to clear some things up on Twitter. I have enough death threats." Louis's eyes then widened and he pulled out his phone.

I tweeted: Rumors will be rumors. Don't believe everything you hear. Dani & Liam are still going strong. Liam's too much like a brother, anyway. :)

I saw Liam tweeted: dont believe the rumours im still with dani and am happy and stop sending jos hate she doesnt need it

Danielle tweeted: Rumours are stupid, don't believe them. Liam and I are still happily together. Please stop sending Joslynn hate. :) xx

I then saw a new tweet from Louis: Leave Joslynn alone. Nothing is going on between her & Liam. Get a life and stop spreading rumours. Ignore the paps. Have a lovely day. :) xx

And then, I saw the other boys tweeted about it. I guess they found out. This should be good. 

Harry tweeted: Leave Joslynn alone. She's not like that. She's too busy hating blind cats. 

What the heck, Harry...I replied with: They're scary! Don't blame me!

Zayn tweeted: Joslynn is too sweet to do something like that to Dani & Liam. So, leave her alone! :) xx

Niall tweeted: Leave Jos alone. She wouldn't come between Liam and I like that...Niam for life or whatever you guys say, right?

Ohhh, Niall. Well, hopefully that'll clear everything up. 

I laughed at all of the boy's and Danielle's tweets. I really do have the best friends in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1M 145K 34
I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the famous boy band One Direction, my life woul...
493K 30.9K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
88.2K 4.6K 11
── ❝𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 is like trying to remember someone you never knew.❞ A story in which the reader b...
423K 7.8K 48
Moving to London at 18 years old, Faye Carter did not expect to run into One Direction. No I mean literaly, she was pushed right into them by crazed...