Toys For The Big Boys ✓

By MyWickedWays

Families will either make you or break you. But with Rome & Julien, their families did both. ... A twisted v... More

∙ PROLOGUE ∙
(1) Chairman Clean
(2) Dirty
(2.5) Cover Up
(3) Just Watch [m]
(4) Stay Close
(5) Dirty Memories
(6) Nighttime
(7) Pen [m]
(8) Family Affairs
(8.5) Don't Stare
(9) A Little Embarrassed
(10) How much?
(11) A Frustrating Day
(12) Strong Man
(14) Wrong Side
(14.5) The Brave & Strong
(15) Blood
(16) Dangerous Man
(17) New Family
(18) Complicated Love
(19) Seduced [m]
(20) It Begins
(21) He's Back
(21.5) Little Boss
(22) Dark Saints
(23) Left Behind
(24) Pained
(25) The Godfather
∙ VALENTINO FAMILY ∙
(26) Tattooed Man
(27) Wanted
(28) Rub [m]
(29) Respected
(30) Who To Trust?
(31) Own Reasons
(32) Unmask
(33) The Truth
(33.5) Find Him
(34) Mine [m]
(35) My Pride
(36) Welcome Home
(37) First Favorite
(38) Who To Blame
(39) Betrayed
(40) Let Fate Decide
(41) The Reasons
(42) The Forsaken Wife
(43) Exhausted [m]
(44) Family Down
(45) The End
∙ DARK SAINTS ∙
∙ EPILOGUE ∙
Special Chapter: Kisses & Roses [m]
∙ ABOUT ∙
∙ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ∙
CONGRATULATIONS TFTBB FAM

(13) I Like You [m]

50.8K 2.8K 2.3K
By MyWickedWays

💋

     Julien snakes his hands lower until he reached my belt. He was about to remove it but I had to quickly grab his wrist to stop him.

     "No", I simply say.

     Julien quickly pulls his hand away from me. He looks straight at my eyes like he was pissed off and embarrassed at the same time.

     "Don't look at me like that", I say as I slowly lift my hand to try and touch his lower lip. But before my finger could even make contact with his lip, I quickly put it down instead.

     "You're sleeping at my house tonight right?" I asked him, but Julien doesn't say anything and just puts his head down.

     I sighed and continued, "What we were doing at my office last time...let's continue it."

     Julien quickly lifts his head to look at me with shock.

     "If I can't see it...I won't know, right?" I asked as I quickly touched his necktie.

     Julien, a man who I found out had multiple expressions, quickly turned red.

     "You're doing that again", I say with a small smile.

     "D-Doing what?" he embarrassingly asked, trying his best not to look straight into my eyes.

     I leaned closer and grinned, "Making me like you more."

    Julien blushed even more as he quickly puts his head down so I wouldn't be able to see his expression.

     "Stop joking around", he tells me.

    I chuckled and sat back down on my chair, "Go look for Johnson to get your bruises treated. What you did today...thank you", I say as I looked at him.

     Julien slowly lifted his head to finally look back at me, "It's okay", he answers me. Then he bows down and leaves my office.

     The moment he leaves the room, the smile that was actually on my face quickly changed into a serious one.

     I took a deep breath and clicked on my phone, "Call Antonio Valentino."

     I waited for it to start ringing, but instead, it said, "The number you have dialed is busy right now, please try again later."

    I slammed my hand on the table from complete anger.

    "How dare you do this to me uncle", I thought to myself, clenching my fist too much that it was already hurting me.

    I was trying to calm myself down while I loosened my necktie, but while doing so, I suddenly felt the pen that was hanging on the tie.

     I immediately look the pen and squeezed its slender structure. I closed my eyes and just held the pen until I was finally calmer than before. I stared at it again while thinking about the man who I thought was just an employee at a gay club, when in reality, he was actually something more.

     Dario and Antonio were completely forgotten, but then again, all I could think of now was Julien and that goddamn tattoo.

*****

     "We're here sir", Johnson says as he parks the car in front of the main entrance of the house.

     Julien quickly goes out of the car to open the door for me. I was about to head inside when Johnson suddenly comes out of the car and calls out for me.

    I stopped walking and looked at him over my shoulder, "What is it?"

    "I am being called back at the Valentino household. If it is okay with you, I'll be heading there now. But if you don't want me to then I-"

     I quickly stopped him and said, "I don't give a shit about what you do at that household so go ahead, don't make me stop you."

    Without waiting for his response, I went inside the house with Julien walking beside me.

    He opens the door for me. I entered first then he followed.

    While Julien was about to close the door, I heard Johnson drive away. I sighed and looked around the place.

    The whole house was empty and quiet, and I knew Julien was also surprised on why no one greeted us when we arrived.

    "They'll be back tomorrow", I told him as I walked towards the dinning room. And as expected, the table was already filled with food.

     I turned around and looked at my secretary, "Do you want to eat?" I asked.

     Julien shakes his head and answered, "No, I'm still full after what we ate during lunch."

     I stared at him and don't say a thing. Julien was still trying to avoid looking straight at me. His shyness finally made me smile and loosen up.

     "Then follow me", I say as I proceeded upstairs.

     "You'll be staying at one of my guest rooms. There are brand new clothes on each room so you won't have a problem with clothes", I tell him as we arrived at the second floor.

     I walked in front of a door and pointed at it, "This is where you'll stay."

     "And you?" he asked me, finally looking at my way.

     I smiled and pointed at the door beside it, "This is where I'll stay."

     Julien doesn't say anything but suddenly looked...disappointed. I'm guessing he was expecting us to sleep together.

     "There are still a lot of things that I am not able to do. And sharing a room with someone is still one of them", I explained to him, but Julien was just looking down on the floor so I wouldn't be able to see his expression.

    "Why are you looking like that? Tell me", I say, but Julien was still not looking at me.

     I sighed and lifted my hand, slowly touching Julien's chin and lifting it up so he could forcefully look at me.

     "Why are you giving me such a look?" I asked him again, but now he was looking straight at me.

     "You tell me I'm not a toy", he finally starts.

     As I put my hand down, he continues, "But you treat me like the men at the club. After using me at a fancy looking room, you leave."

    I was surprised to hear him say that to me. I honestly didn't know that he was feeling that way, and more importantly, I didn't know I was treating him like chairman Luis and the others.

     "You're being unfair", I say, suddenly making Julien bite his lips.

      I gulped and moved closer.

     "I can't believe I'm doing this", I say as I stared at Julien's dark eyes.

     "If I sleep at the same room as you, will you stop looking at me like that?" I asked him.

     I knew Julien was going to smile after what I asked him, but he did a good job not showing it to me as he says, "Yes."

     "Then let me just clean myself first. Afterwards I'll go to you", I say, quickly making Julien nod his head.

     He was finally looking happy. The way he looked made my heart flutter, and I knew feeling that way every time he would look happy would be dangerous.

     "I haven't even made you mine and I'm already spoiling you", I tell myself as I continued to stare at him. Afterwards, I blinked and realized that I've been standing here for too long, so I cleared my throat and went inside my room without even saying anything.

     I immediately took a bath and changed my clothes. I was about to grab the white gloves that I use at home but decided to use the leather gloves instead.

     After 30 minutes of preparing, I went out of my bedroom and stood in front of the room where Julien was staying.

     For some reason, my heart was pounding fast as I stared at the door. I was looking like a kid who was waiting outside his parent's door because he wanted to ask for money but was too afraid to do so.

     "Stop being a little boy Romeo", I tell myself as I took a deep breath.

     I lifted my hand and finally knocked on the door.

     Without even waiting, the door quickly opens, revealing a wet-haired Julien who was wearing a bathrobe.

     "You gotta be fucking kidding me", I told myself as I looked at him from head to toe.

     The sight of him made me gulp.

      I stood there, just staring at him. He knew I was staring at him too, and I clearly knew that he fucking loved it.

     "Come in", he says as he opens the door wider.

      I hesitate but went inside anyways.

     "You can sit down on the bed", he tells me.

     It's weird how I'm being commanded by someone in my own home, but I don't say anything about it and just sat down on the bed. 

     Julien takes his necktie and stood in front of me.

     "Are you really sure about this?" he asked with a concerned tone. I knew he was worried about me breaking down again like last time. I wasn't sure about it myself but if I continue on breaking down and acting weak then nothing will happen to me.

     No one would really be able to help me if I can't even help myself.

     "I'm sure", I finally answered him.

      Julien looked like he wasn't sure about this either, but he nods his head anyways.

     "Then let's continue what we left off", he says as he immediately takes off the bathrobe, revealing the pale skin that's covered in tattoos that I knew nothing about.

     "Lights on or off?" he asked me.

     I looked around the room then decided that even if I was going to cover my eyes, the dark room would also help me concentrate more.

    "Off", I answered.

    Julien quickly switches the lights off, causing the whole room to go dark. The only light that was supporting us now was the light from outside the window. So even though it was dark, I was still able to see Julien's figure.

    "You can always tell me to stop like last time, okay?" he says as he walks towards me.

     He then kneels uncomfortably close to me. Julien was in between my legs as he gives me his necktie, "Cover your eyes real tight", he tells me.

    I slowly take the necktie from his hands and took a deep breath. I looked at Julien for the last time before closing my eyes and wrapping the necktie around my eyes.

    Now everything was dark, and all I could hear now was mine and Julien's heavy breathing.

    "Start counting", he whispered.

    I gulped and did what I was told.

    "One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand, four one thousand-"

    I continued to count as I felt Julien slowly pulling my pants down.

    The moment it was off, the cold breeze quickly welcomed me, making me tremble a little.

     I gripped on the sheets of the bed and counted faster, "five one thousand, six one thousand, seven one thousand, eight one thousand, nine one thousand, ten one thousand, eleven..."

     I immediately stopped when I felt Julien's hand touch my cock.

     I gripped on the sheets even harder as Julien started moving his hands in an upward and downward movement.

    It was slow and agonizing, and all I wanted to do was kick Julien off me. But something inside me was stopping me from doing so.

    Julien was still wearing his gloves, which I find very considerate in his part since we were here to be intimate with each other and wearing gloves would be a turn off. But Julien didn't even mind, he wore his gloves and continued to slowly move his hand up and down.

     "Is this okay?" he silently asked me, like someone would hear us if he spoke too loud.

    "Y-Yeah..." I answered.

     Julien continued to stroke me, but slowly, his pace was getting faster.

     The leather gloves were too rough that it was hurting me. I had to quickly yell stop just so I wouldn't feel it anymore.

    "M-Mouth", I said instead.

     Julien let's go of my now hard cock and asks, "What?"

    "The gloves are too painful...just...use your mouth", I finally said, and I have never imagined myself saying those words to someone in my entire life.

     Julien doesn't say anything.

     I couldn't even see him but somehow I felt like he was smirking at me.

     "Mouth it is", I heard him whisper.

     I gulped as I felt Julien's hot breath on my cock, I was ready to count again when he suddenly said, "You're so big Rome, so big that I'm wondering what it would feel like if this goes inside me", Julien paused and chuckled, "I'm guessing it will tear this little hole apart", he continued.

     "You're making me lose it Julien", I commented, but Julien ignores me and started making up these sexual scenarios.

     "Imagine me holding your cock, positioning it on my hole and just pushing it deep inside. You then feel my warmth, the tightness...the sensation", he sexily tells me. The way he said those words automatically made me harder. And I think that's what Julien was trying to do.

    "That's better", he says as he moves closer to me again.

    "Count", he commands me.

     I took a deep breath and did what I was told, "eleven one thousand, twelve one thousand, thirteen one thousand, fourteen one thousand, fifteen one thousand-"

     I could still feel Julien's breath near my cock, but seconds later; I felt his hot tongue touch the tip. The feeling almost made me pass out.

     Julien was giving me quick licks, checking if I was going to aggressively react to it or not.

     The thought of a tongue touching me would make me vomit in seconds, but just telling myself that the one who's doing it is Julien makes me think like it's not a big deal, like it's okay to be touched by him.

     The feeling wasn't disgusting at all.

     It was actually fucking good.

     "Julien..." I called out, quickly making him stop licking me.

     I didn't know if I was directly looking at him, but I looked down and smirked anyways before saying, "Go on...enjoy your meal."

     Julien doesn't say anything, like he was shocked to hear me say those words too. But seconds later, after all the silence, I felt Julien put my cock inside his mouth with no hesitation.

     His hot and slippery mouth quickly made me moan.

     He was slowly bobbing his head, his tongue playing with me as well.

     I was feeling his teeth brush pass my cock, but he tries his best to open his mouth wider so he wouldn't be able to hurt me.

     "This feels fucking good", I say as Julien continued to devour my manhood.

     "Go deeper", I told him, and Julien delivered so well that I moaned even more.

     "A-Ah! Fuck! That's it!" I shouted from complete pleasure.

     So this is how it felt like. This is what everyone else was obsessing about.

     No wonder other men would have to go to gay clubs and pay thousands just for this. It was fucking amazing.

     "Daddy t-taste so good", Julien says while my cock was still inside his mouth. The vibration sent chills in my entire body, but what turned me on more was the fact that Julien called me fucking daddy.

     He pulls out to catch his breath. He then takes one of my hands and placed it on top his head.

    "Grab my hair...and push me as deep as you like", he suddenly tells me. But before I could even react, Julien puts my cock inside his mouth again.

     My whole body was getting hotter that I finally understood what Julien was asking me to do.

     I gripped on his hair and pushed his head further.

     It felt so good that my heart was beating fast and I was starting to pant heavily too.

      While I continued to push and pull Julien deeper, Julien started playing with my balls. Gently caressing and squeezing it while his hot and wet tongue continued to slide up and down my dick.

     I pushed Julien so deep that he was starting to make chocking sounds.

     The sound made me turned on even more that I started pushing and pulling him even faster.

     "T-That's it..."

     "Hmmm", the only thing I could hear Julien say.

      I was feeling so full that I knew this was the time where I was finally going to release my load.

      "J-Julien...I'm going to...cum", I warned him as I gripped on the sheets even harder.

     I let go of Julien's hair. I thought he was going to pull out, but he continued to lick me until I finally shot my load.

     "A-Ah! Shit!" I shouted as I continued to pour it all out inside his mouth.

      When it was finally over, Julien licks my cock clean and pulls my pants back up. Afterwards he stands up from the floor.

     He doesn't say anything as I continued to hear footsteps going here and there.

     I was panting heavily as I heard him switch the light back on.

     "You can remove the tie now Mr. Ego", I heard him playfully say.

     I couldn't help but smile as I reached out at the back of my head to remove the necktie.

     I slowly opened my eyes and started rubbing it to get used to the sudden light.

      Everything was still too blurry, but after a few seconds, everything became clear.

     Julien stood in front of me while wearing the bathrobe that he wore earlier. He looked so clean that you wouldn't even know that we did something indecent a few seconds ago.

      "How was it?" he asked with a wide smile.

      I looked at him, a smile still on my face as I answered, "It was amazing."

      "You did look like you enjoyed it", he says as he walks towards me, "Do I get a prize then?"

      I acted like I was thinking about it, immediately making him laugh.

      I stand from my seat and walked towards Julien until I was only a few inches away from him.

      "You want a prize?" I teasingly asked.

      Julien was the one who started it, but when I decided to play along he suddenly looked shy.

      I stared at Julien, his face getting red because of embarrassment. I couldn't believe it. I let Julien blow me and I wasn't disgusted about it.

      I must really like this man.

      "You know I was joking about the prize right? This was my payment anyways, for everything you've done for me so far. It might be a weird payment but this is all I could do since this is the only thing I'm good at, and besides, I was-"

     Julien stops when I suddenly leaned forward and gave his forehead a quick kiss.

     His eyes widened from shock.

      I was surprised too but I felt like I just had to do it now. Because if I didn't, I might never get the chance to do it again.

      "I like you..."

- END -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 379K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
50K 930 29
A romance between two boys with two different lives, one a normal college student and one whose life revolves around gangs, drugs, and murder as he i...
24.4K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
1M 25.3K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...