Played By A Girl

By 2cutejames

-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, w... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
Sorry
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 22

4.6K 174 99
By 2cutejames

JACOREY POV

"You going to Atlanta for Christmas?" I ask Samia as we eat our ice cream. 

I wanted to take her out again since last time that situation happened. She's also been working hard so she deserves this small break.

"No, we normally go to my grandma house but my mama doesn't want to go since she fought my auntie on Thanksgiving. She and my brother coming down here this year." She says and I fight my smile from appearing. 

"Good. Me and Slim planning this Christmas party, I really want you to come." I tell her.

"Mm... when is it?" 

"Well, we wanna have it the day before Christmas Eve. You down?"

"Hell yea, but can I bring a plus one?"

"Yea, if you want too."

"Good, cause Brandon should be healed by then." She says smiling hard and I felt my insides burn when she said his name. 

This nigga must be important to her, she always bringing him up. 

Ion got a problem with him and I only talked to him a couple times. But he stopping me from being with my future girl and that's what I don't like. 

I need this nigga out the fucking picture.

SAMIA POV

"I don't know what imma buy my mama. That lady got everything." I say as I walk around with the girls in the mall. I already got stuff for my brother and my dad, my mama is always the hardest person.

"Imma get my mama this new purse she been wanting. That shit 250$ but it's gon be worth it when I see my mama face on Christmas." Denise says smiling.

"Damn bitch, I'm just getting my mama a new wig and some bras she can wear for her man." Regina says and we laugh.

"I'm so serious." She says and I shake my head at her.

"I'm getting my mom a new blender and a new TV," Di-Di says. "Oh, I forgot to tell ya'll that in a couple weeks Slim and I can see the gender of the baby. I want ya'll to come."

"I'm the god momma, so you already know I'm coming!" Denise says.

"You should have a gender reveal party," I suggest.

"Oh my god yessss." Denise says excitedly.

"Girl you more hype than Di-Di calm it down," Regina says. 

"Shut up let me be excited." Denise says rolling her eyes.

"I want to have one but I need somebody to plan it." 

"Meeee!!!" Denise yells.

"Bitch we are in the mall and you yelling." I say.

"And do it look like I give a fuck." 

Di-Di laughs and Regina shakes her head. 

"I guess Denise planning my gender reveal party." Di-Di says.

"Yay!"

-Next day-

"Hey, ma dukes." I say when I enter Brandon's house. 

"Hey, darling. That fucker in his room." She says and I laugh.

I walk to the back and went to his room. I opened the door and I see him trying to wrap a box.

Wrapping paper was all over his floor, he had tape on his fingers and somehow some got in his hair. 

"You gots ta do better." I say walking all the way in.

"Man how you do this shit? I been trying for an hour." He says and I laugh.

"You wasted a whole roll of wrapping paper for this small ass box?"

"Yup."

"Gimme the box." I say then he hands me the box. I grab some of the wrapping paper and I slowly wrapped it so he can see everything I'm doing. 

"Done." I say then I hand him the wrapped box.

"You made it look easy."

"It is easy. Let's clean up this mess so we can go to the doctor." I say then we start to pick up all the wrapping paper and threw it in the trash. 

After we finished cleaning up Brandon and I left the house to go to the doctor.

It's his four weeks check up and I'm going with him. As we walk to his car I examined his outfit.

"I want them shoes," I tell him.

"I'll get you a pair this weekend."

"You for real?" I ask excitedly.

"Yea, I already know how you feel about shoes." He says then he opens the car door for me. I get in then he walks to the driver's side.

He cranks the car up and backs out of the driveway.

**

We walk into the doctor's office and we both walk up to the counter.

"Excuse me. I'm here for a doctor's appointment." Brandon tells the lady.

"What's your first and last name?"

"Brandon Young." 

"Ok, we will call you in a couple minutes to go into the back." The lady says and he nods his head. We walk to the seats and we sit down.

"I hope ion have to wear this damn sling no mo." He says.

"You shouldn't have to wear it anymore. Your shoulder got better. Your ribs are what I'm worried about."

"It ain't nun to be worried about, I'm straight." 

"How are you so sure that nothing else is wrong?"

"Because I been shot before and this ain't nothing I can't deal with."

I roll my eyes, "I'm so ready for you to get out of the game."

He grabs my hand, "It's coming ma." He says then I lay my head on his shoulder. 

I hope it's soon.

"Brandon Young!" We hear then we hop out of our seats. We walk to the back, hand in hand.

The nurse leads us to a room and she tells us that the doctor will be here in a couple minutes.

"They got lollipops in this bitch." Brandon says then he takes a lollipop out of the jar.

"You want one?" He asks me.

"Yea." I say then he gives me one of them.

I look around the room and I open some of the cabinets. I opened my purse and I started taking gloves, band-aids and some other shit they had in here.

"What the hell Mia."

"My grandma and my mama do it so leave me alone," I say as I take more stuff. 

"We ghetto as fuck." He says laughing. 

"On me." I say then I close all the cabinets. 

I sit on Brandon's lap and I play in his hair as we wait for the doctor. 

"When you gon let me twist your hair?" I ask him.

"Whenever you want to." He says then the doctor walks in. 

"Hello, I'm Dr.Lawson. I see you're in here for a checkup." She says and we nod.

"Ok, let me put on some gloves and we can get started." She says then she walks to the cabinet.

"Well, darn there's no gloves in here. I'll be back." She says and when she leaves we bust out laughing. 

"You took all the gloves?"

"The whole damn box." I say still laughing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 173 49
WARNING: HIGHLY MATURE LANGUAGE! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! Diamond King is average, maybe even less than that. Arabia, Mississippi might be the m...
5.3K 129 34
Have you ever loved two guys in the same time? Have you ever been humiliated and hurt? Have you ever felt worthless? Then you know how she feels! Je...
210K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
374 40 35
"The dreams, the hate, the death. It's all real. It just, doesn't feel that way." "You left out love. That's real too." I smiled. I didn't slap h...