.𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞,π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨�...

By helpmydecayingsoul

"sometimes in life, some people... they don't break your walls down... they just wait...and simply knock at... More

.☘ namaste ☘
.gotta start it new.
.hate at first sight.
.you found your prince charming.
.hit in the eye.
.can't stop the feeling.
.past isn't just a tense.
.you only fall when someone holds you.
.the man I love.
.secrets only bring sorrow.
.the time, it's away.
.this time is critical.
.blame it to fate.
.got you on my mind.
.just believe him.
.bring me back.
.i don't trust love.
.he ain't the one.
.night in the woods.
.the one who cared.
.the ego he carries.
.they felt the jealousy.
.caring hurts.
.he is torn.
.you scared me.
.not a fairytale.
.she is worried.
.I ruined it all.
.i feel the pain.
.darling, you're perfect.
.you're beautiful.
.give me a chance.
.loving him is blue.
.my hot boyfriend.
.let's make love.
.you are all that I draw.
.she's gone.
note.
I'M BACK.
.memories.

.death doesn't come easy.

792 71 90
By helpmydecayingsoul

"Don't trust what you see,
even salt looks like sugar."

🔹🔸

Finally the college got over and now I'm exhausted. Every bone inside me asked me to go back to my bed and close my eyes to sleep. I wish I could officially break up with college.

I waited for Liam at the parking. No where in hell, I'm driving back with Zayn on that bike. His bike can be a reason of my death, I don't want to die this early. I have my whole life ahead. Though Zayn will be obliged to be the reason of my death. He'll love to see me under six feet the ground, so that he has no one to play with his head and get on the nerves.

But I didn't see Liam for once today, only during the football practice. He must be busy with the regular work. He's being busy a lot lately. Maybe he is owning a business and that's his secret?

"Ms. Payne." Someone called out my name. Surely not any of my friends, they won't give respect to me. LOL. Turning back and saw the coach of football team walking to me.

"Yes, Coach?" I asked smiling. Not that I faked the smile. I'm innocent already. The coach doesn't torture me, so he gets a good treatment from me.

"Sophia, I was looking for you in the whole building." He breathed heavily because of running. Sounds kinda dramatic, like we're in love and he cannot live without me. I mentally laughed at my own joke.

"What is the matter, coach?" Did I do something wrong? Is it illegal to watch football players practice? Oh lord, arrest me.

"The match is after three days and the jerseys of the players are not even ready. You were given the responsibility to take care of the work." He grumbled on me. Was that so? Damn. Man! No one ever told me about my responsibilities.

"Yes. It was so." he replied to my unasked question. I uttered it louder maybe. I have to stop doing this, thinking shit out loud.

"I'm sorry, Coach. I forgot about that. I will surely ask the players to help me in this situation and the Jerseys will be ready within two days." I hope they all are co-operative, or else those guys get a smack on head, I'll make sure they suffer. Help me or get smacked!

"You better do or else they will not be able to play the match." he ordered like I am some servant he pays.

I nodded.

Fuck.

I need Liam to help me.

I left the place searching for Liam. He's the only one who can help me right now, he's my brother, he has to help me out. I ran into a person while walking very fast. I've got to stop jogging around or else, soon my head will fall out.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized looking up at the face.

"That's all right. I'm sorry too. I should have watched while walking." The guy apologised. This boy had a muscular body. He is 5'9 feet tall, same height as Liam's. Attractive eyes with a mixture of green and blue colour. One can stare in his eyes for years. Oh, well, he can be my Mr. stranger crush! He's cute, with brown hairs. What else does one need?

"Hello. I'm Nathan Davis." He flashed a smile showing his white shining teeth. He could act for any toothpaste commercial and earn high and be a popular star, he has the face of a model.

"Hi. Sophia Payne." I shook his hand gently.

His face lit up with a smirk. A smirk, I couldn't understand. Like, oh, the Sophia Payne, the girl who thinks out loud, who makes weird noises while eating, who far.... Stop Sophia!

"So, you're the girl. The younger sister of Liam Payne?" He asked with his now so famous smirk.

"Hi, I'm the girl." I smiled worriedly. His expressions surely made me doubt on my hidden secrets.

"Well, I see. You look a lot like your brother."

"I get that a lot." I whispered. Many people have already complimented me with that and of course, we are siblings. We ought to look similar. No one was adopted to be accused of not having similar face.

"Once again, I'm sorry. I guess you were in a hurry?'' he asked. "Yes, trying to find my Look alike Brother." I sheepishly smiled.

"Why? By the way, He is out there with his gang." He pointed towards the cafe near college. Oh, thank you, Davis.

"I have some work that only he can help me with and thank you for the guidance.'' I can be awkward around boys, no matter if I hang out with guys all day and night.

"So see you around?" He asked. I nodded. You study here, I do too. So, yes, we'll get to see each other, Mr. Hottie.

"Well. Do you have a little time though? The time to write down your number?" he asked obviously trying to flirt. I'm a pathetic fat potato. Way to ask a girl her number. I Smiled.

"Sure." We exchanged our phones and I typed my number in his phone with the name."Phi"

"Phi?" he asked confused. " That's my nickname." I answered and waved him a bye. It's good to make new friends without the help of my brother. He walked away, but then, turned back and waved me a bye with the same smirk he carried all along.

I walked to the cafe and saw all the boys sitting there with Lily. Oh, they are just to carefree. Let the world collapse and all they will do is sit and chill their asses.

"Hi guys." I waved them all. "Hello." They all replied together, almost singing the word. They do it a lot. These guys should firm a band already. Cute looks, beautiful voices. They will sell the tickets of their concerts within seconds.

"Liam, I'm going to kill you. How dare you leave me alone today in the morning? I had to ride a stupid crap bike with a freaking bipolar." I snapped.

Zayn let out a chuckle. Man, I just called you a bipolar. I insulted you and your bike and all you do is laugh? I thought he loved his bike even more than he loves his hairs.

He surely is a bipolar. The one, who changes mood even faster than some random slut changes her sides for guys. Pretty fast, Zayn is.

"Sorry, Soph. I had some work at Harry's." Liam apologised truly. I just rolled my eyes because I believed him.

"Harry, you're stealing my brother from me." I joked and hit his shoulder. He rubbed the part where I hit like it really hurt him. He's a gym going guy, surely has great biceps.

"Sorry, Phi. But he is a good man. I love spending time with him. Some alone time. Just him and me." He winked.

Gay.

"Stop it, nancy boy." I dramatically screamed. The others laughed. I wouldn't mind if my brother was gay, I mean he would bring home cute guys and if their night didn't work out, I would ask the guy out of a date. Competition, we would have.

My phone vibrated. I took it out from my pocket and saw that I had a message. I opened the message.

From : SexyDavis.

It was nice to meet you, Sophia.
We should hang out someday.

I smiled and replied instantly. This guy must have taken grooming classes on how to talk to girls.

To : SexyDavis.

Good name you saved in my phone.
Calling yourself Sexy. huh?
Ohh, Btw call me Phi.
Yeah, we definitely should hang out.

I hit the send button with adding a smile emoji. Emojis are a charm in text, they save the conversation. They're like cherry on the top of a cake. Sweet and of course the reader would like an emoji, it shows the expression of the sender, though many times, a fake one is added.

"Who is the person you're typing so fast to send a text on that phone?" Zayn asked.

"None of your business." It came out bluntly. Who is he to ask me who I'm texting or not. He is not my boyfriend or brother or Dad. He is nothing to me. I mean, out of the blues, he just asks and thinks I'd give a straight reply.

He didn't speak anything further.

Yeah, One point to Sophia.

"Okay, Bye guys. I gotta go. Mum asked me to get back home early." Niall said standing up. "Oh, Mamma's boy." Louis and Lily teased him. We laughed and Niall just smiled. He surely is a mumma's boy. He left waving us a bye. We all also stood up and exited the place as well.

My phone vibrated again. A Message.

From : SexyDavis

People tell me I'm sexy.
So I just believe them.
What do you think?
Aren't I sexy?

I typed a reply while walking out of the place.

To : SexyDavis.

I think Robert Downey Jr. Is the ultimate hottest guy and tops the list of being sexy.

I laughed at my reply. Liam and Harry gave me a confused look. Louis and Lily already left in their car. While Zayn was walking behind me. They looked like my bodyguards, walking around me.

"Princess. I'm going with Harry in his car. You have to leave with Zayn." He said and turned to Zayn. "Zayn, you drop her at home." Liam said. "Safely." and further added. Like Zayn would listen to Liam and drive the bike safely. He clearly wants me dead.

NO. I screamed in my head. My mind just blew out with the scream. That bike is sent from hell to carry me along with it.

Zayn nodded though. See, told you! He has a plan. He wants me dead.

"But I can tag along." I protested. No matter if Harry and Liam kissed in the car, I would close my eyes in the back seat, I just want to go in the car.

"No, It's something private." Liam said and gave a look to Zayn. Zayn nodded understanding. But I'm not understanding anything. Does Liam want me dead? Did he pay Zayn to kill me? Damn, stop with the thoughts, Sophia.

I don't have any chance to protest. Liam won't listen. He thinks he is some king and he can throw orders on me. I'm the princess of the same kingdom, you freak.

I nodded and walked with Zayn to his bike with my head down, practically praying lord to give me one more chance to survive and pardon all of my sins.

"Malik, stop." I held his arm. He turned to face me and had a smirk on his face. ugh. "If you've got plans to kill me, can we postpone them to some other day?" I asked. "I wanna survive one more day." I sheepishly smiled.

He rolled his eyes. "All this drama..." Then he turned and started walking. I followed him and once we reached to the parking area to where his bike was, I stopped right there. "Babygirl, all you’ve gotta do is get on the bike." He stated. Babygirl? Really!

"I’m not getting on a motorcycle with you, Prick." I groaned.

"Did you just call me a Prick?" He took a step close to me and asked.

"Did you just call me babygirl?" I mocked him, taking a step close to him. We were so close to each other that if he moved a step more, I could've punched him in the nose.

Then he stepped back and shut his eyes, sighed and opened them again. "Just get on the bike." He tried really hard not to snap at me.

"Fuck you." I hissed right at his face. All the angered wrinkles on his forehead disappeared as he let out a chuckle.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He asked. A second ago, he was annoyed and looked at him now. He really has some emotional and functional problems.

"You're never going to get that kiss, dude. So stop dreaming about other things."

"Other things are secondary. I know you wanted that kiss too." He winked. "You liked me being on top of you."

"Why are you trying so hard?" I asked. "I'll never like you, Crap bag."

"Never is a very long time, Muffin. You never know when you'll crave that kiss from me." He leaned closer to me and stated, smirking. I pushed him away with my hand and groaned.

Seriously though, Satan...please fuck him.

I took the helmet from the stand and mentally rolled my eyes. I could see a winning grin on his face.

"I'm doing this only because Liam said so." I hissed at him. He mouthed a whatever.

"Please don't kill me." I begged him, my voice quite. Me begging Zayn is not a daily scene. But yeah, enjoy, you jerk!

"I wish I could, but I won't. Not today, not any day." He let out a chuckle. The laugh was of the devil. "The least you can do is trust me now."

The words as escaped from his mouth, made me wonder if he won't kill me, not today. I'm sure he has got the vicious ways to kill me. So I sat behind him in his dangerous bike and he wore his helmet and started riding, once the bike made the vroom sound and scared the shit out of me.

"So, who were you texting earlier?" He asked while driving. Where is my seat belt? Oh, they don't have one in bikes!

Why he is so concerned.

"A friend." I replied. "Name the friend." He raised a brow at me. Stop being my mother, you idiot!

"What's in the name, bruh!" I answered. This will surely annoy Zayn and that's all I want, to annoy him, to play with his head.

"Well, okay. Why do you get angry in a snap of time?" He asked. "I guess you're the bipolar one here." So he heard that and of course, used the word against me.

"I get angry because you make me angry. You get on my nerves. The one who is impossible here is you, Zayn." I snapped.

He zipped his mouth.

Aha. Two points to Sophia.

Is he the same Zayn or his identical twin who is opposite to him in behaviours? This one is not arguing back. The Zayn I know since all these weeks, would leave no chance to insult me but this guy, is someone else.

Once we entered the street, I sighed. We reached to our place safely. Thank God. The ride back home didn't feel that horrible like one in the morning. Maybe because he wasn't being mean like earlier. Told you, this is a different Zayn.

I jumped off from the bike.

"Welcome." he said.

Self obsessed.

"Thank you for not killing me." I faked a smile that made him laugh. "Why do you think that I would kill you?" He asked. "Because you can. You're the Zayn Malik, the guy who gets rid of everything or everyone he hates." I stated the obvious.

"Why are you so afraid of this bike. I ride it daily. Look I don't fall, so I won't let you fall too."

For some reason I trusted his words. If he won't fall, I won't too. We fall together, we'll be a mess together. I passed on a smile to him, for the first time. 

"Bye,Zayn." I waved a hand.

"Bye,Sop_Marie." He corrected.

Did he just call me Sophia or am I just exhausted? Surely something is up with Zayn. I guess someone killed the old Zayn and face swapped him. I waved him a bye and unlocking my house's door, I walked in. Mom is still at work. Liam is at Harry's place probably talking about his gay future with the curly haired one.

Mom works a lot. She doesn't even have time for her kids. Dad would always take out time for me. We would spend time together. Mom has a busy schedule, I don't complain that. She is an amazing lady with so much talent residing in her. But I miss the old days, the one those were supposed to start with a smile of Dad and end with a night kiss from him. My days revolved around two lovely friends and would end with a video chat with them. My days were busy yet I enjoyed them.

But here, it's like I'm wasting my days, my time. I just go to college, have friends, be with them, argue with people, attend class and get back home. There is nothing new, no freshness in anything I do here. This place is dull yet I admit I like it here for some strange reason. I miss father and my friends. But here, I get to meet new people everyday, so that is a plus point.

I checked my phone and it showed a message from Nathan.

Oh, shit.
I really thought I could win this time.
That guy, he rocks though, has some amazing fan followers like you.

I smiled and typed a reply.

If you ask me, I can vote for you next time.
Do you fight the bad guys and save the world? Just making sure, if you can compete the sexy guy.
*giggles*

This way, I found a new friend and my afternoon was saved while chatting with him. He has great sense of humour, I liked the way chat went. There was nothing to be a forced one, smooth and funny. Nathan can be my new friend, an escape from Liam's friends, not that I think I'll ever need to leave them. Because these people are amazing.

-------

I know the chapter was boring.

ZAYN cares about Sophia.
But the drama is on the way.

So what do you Think about Sophia and Nathan?

Is nathan good or bad.?
Z

OPHIA or SOTHAN???

Ship your fav ones.

Also, Nathan is played by Daniel Sharman, coz....hot is my hott babyy ❤

Vote and comment.Please.Your votes mean a lot to me.They encourage me to write more.And now i write for my Grandpa,Whom i lost yesterday.Miss you grandpa.

Luv you.Rest in peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 187 13
Sabrina Grimm has had it! She will not put up with Pucks horrible pranks any longer! Now she will make him pay what he owes. But as she does it, she...
201K 9.2K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
1M 32.7K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
527K 8.5K 28
What would you do if you are forced to marry the famous Harry Styles? You would scream and jump up and down, I'm sure. But not Amethyst Wyatt. She do...