Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 74•

16.6K 443 161
By camrenkordied

A/N: So like...I was in a group chat and I was focusing on writing due to them switching topics every two seconds and my sister put out the blunt roach without me knowing in MY CUP OF FUCKING NOODLES AND I FUCKING ATE IT WTF 😭 IT WAS SO FUCKING NASTY IM D E A D

enjoy tho x

_

"I hate going out, I hate coming home. I hate how you're never pickin up your phone, yeah
Just pick up your phone, yeah." I sang as the nice melody entered my ears.

"I hate faking like, like we get along. I hate how everybody wanna do me wrong, yeah. Ain't even like mine songs, yeah." I sang and the music stopped causing me to look up.

"It was great but be more comfortable, okay? Just relax, Y/I." Amber commented as her voice echoed through the intercom.

"Loosen up a bit it'll help you and your vocals." She smiled and I nodded as I shook my shoulders goofily.

"Dork." She let go of the button and sat back as she did a playback.

We were the only two in the studio since Erica left right after recording her part of Tequilawine. She apparently didn't wanna miss her reservation and I remembered the lyrics of her song. I wasn't gonna lie, it bothered me a bit but I wasn't gonna head down the road to self destruct. I've been there, done that I don't need another Lauren in my life right now.

"You act like you did it yourself, but you're just taking credit for somebody else, yeah."

"You're somebody else, yeah."

"You look like you're nice, but you're not. And if anyone likes you, it's just cause you're hot, yeah. And you think you're hot, yeah." I practically scoffed to myself and kept going when Amber didn't cut it short.

"Love ain't a thing in L.A
Ain't no love in L.A
Love ain't a thing in L.A
Ain't no love in L.A
But nothin' is real anyway." I sang the chorus and opened my eyes as the track stopped.

"And that is how you do it." She spoke in a British accent causing me to laugh.

"Aye Simon Cowell on my side." I joked and she chuckled as she looked at the papers on the table.

"Wanna keep going or you wanna cut it short for tonight?" She asked and I looked at my watch it reading seven thirty two.

"Let's just get a couple more in before we head back." I said and she nodded understanding where I was coming from.

I was gonna think about the song until it was finished so I wasn't gonna have a good nights sleep if I just left.

"And here we go." She mumbled replaying the now half recorded song.

"Say you needed me, but I guess you don't. Cause you met somebody better now you're out the door, yeah. Now you're out the door, yeah." I started to feel more upset than I was feeling sad and huffed.

"Think you traded up, but in the end you lost. Guess you gained a little fame, but baby what's the cost, yeah. Tell me, what's the cost, yeah." I sang as I thought about the bitch Liliana obviously using my friend for fame.

It was gonna bite her in the ass soon enough and I couldn't wait to see it. All I needed was Erica to pull her head out of her ass until it was too late.

"You act like you did it yourself, but you're just taking credit for somebody else, yeah."

"You're somebody else, yeah." I wet my lips thinking about how different Er was acting.

"You look like you're nice, but you're not. And if anyone likes you, it's just cause you're hot, yeah. And you think you're hot, yeah." I mentally spoke to Liliana and let the music consume me.

"Love ain't a thing in L.A
Ain't no love in L.A
Love ain't a thing in L.A
Ain't no love in L.A
But nothin' is real anyway."

"Why you over there looking like you lost some. Why you over there looking like you want something?
I know you want something."

"Why you even here if you ain't gon' do some? Why you sittin' there showing off your new some? You just sit and stare, nothing in your mind runnin'." I smiled at how perfect it sounded in my ears and Amber threw the papers up from outside the booth.

"Love ain't a thing in L.A, ain't no love in L.A, woah. Love ain't a thing in L.A, ain't no love in L.A, woah."

"But nothing's real anyway."

"YES BITCH!" Amber suddenly yelled as I covered my ears when I ironically took off the headphones.

"Ow Amb."

"Sorry, but that was amazing. We might have to play it back a few times so the amazingness can be perfect but it's great, Y/N, really." She complimented my writing and I smiled.

"Thanks Amb-"

"Oh and adlibs we always need adlibs." She told me and I nodded as I started to walk out.

"Your turn." I smirked and she squeaked as she got up.

"I can't wait, Liliana gonna know I'm coming for her." She said and I laughed sitting back in the chair ready to produce my part of the song.

"Tell me when." I said as I leaned over and she nodded looking over the notes she wrote down.

She read them over with a nod then gave me a thumbs up, I played the song as I listened carefully. But then my phone started to ring and I sighed deeply pulling it out. I cursed when I saw Camila's name pop up and I closed my eyes.

"Fuck-" I sighed and answered the call.

"Uh hello?"

"Babee!!!" She whined and I leaned back in the chair.

"You said you were coming." She finished and I took a deep breath before blowing it out.

"Shit, baby, I'm so sorry I really am. I've been stuck in the studio with Amber we both lost track of time. I promise, I'll be there tomorrow."

"Mhm.. is Erica there?" She asked me and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"Nope, she left to go meet with her devil- I mean girlfriend." I fake coughed and she hummed again while Amber suddenly stopped singing.

"You don't seem too happy by that girl, babe."

"Cause I'm not." I shrugged and Amber glared at me.

"Hey! Shitdick! You gonna listen to me or what? The more you fuck around the more editing we do!" She playfully yelled from inside and I smiled.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm getting off." I pressed the intercom button and she nodded with a hum.

"Mhm you two live with each other. Tell whatever you need to when you see each other. We have work Mila." She called out again and Camila laughed to herself.

"Okay, sorry." She chuckled, "I guess we'll talk about this when you come home." She said and I nodded even if she couldn't see me.

"Alright, I will get to you on that." I chuckled and I smiled to myself when I heard her giggle.

"Okay, go ahead and work, I love you." She cooed and I smiled as Amber tapped her bare wrist.

"I love you more, gorgeous." I spoke and soon enough we hung up on the count of three.

"Finally, jeez." Amber groaned and I laughed shaking my head.

"Sing the fucking song!" I yelled and pressed play causing her to laugh.

_

When we both got lost in the song we finished both of our parts and it sounded amazing. We didn't realize we spent another three hours and I knew Camila was gonna have that mom face when I walked in. So when I drove Amber to her own house finally I made my way back to my own.

The clock on my dash read ten forty seven and I chuckled knowing she was probably on the couch watching some Telenovela. So before I went home I picked up her favorite pizza. When I pulled into the long drive way the small gate closed and I parked.

Walking quickly into the house I heard nothing than the mumble of the tv in the next room. I smirked knowing I was right and walked further into our home. She was sitting with a towel on her head holding her wet hair as she leaned in watching her soap opera. I quickly put the pizza on her lap as I leaned into her cheek.

"I'm sorry for being late don't be upset." I whispered and she screamed over dramatically.

"Oh my fucking God, babe!" She slapped my arm as she held her heart and her pizza.

"Holy shit you scared me." She groaned and leaned her head back causing me to lean down and kiss her lips upside down.

"Sorry, baby." I mumbled and kissed her again before jumping over the couch.

"You need to stop doing that." She pointed out and I shrugged opening the pizza box.

"And you need to stop being so damn cute." I tried to charm her into not being mad at me and she rolled her eyes.

But her lips quirked up and I playfully pecked them repeatedly until she was a giggling mess. She pushed me away looking at me with a playful glint in her eyes. I smiled at her before glancing at her pizza.

"You okay?" I asked and she turned to me suddenly.

"So...what's with the waitress?" She asked for the scoop as she rested her chin on her fist.

I chuckled as I pushed the pizza box onto the coffee table and turned to my girlfriend.

"Something isn't right with her and Erica is too blind to see it. She's literally using her for fame and no one says anything." I shook my head thinking of the situation at hand.

"Er is literally pushing everyone away and I don't wanna accuse but I honestly feel like it's because of her girl." I told my girlfriend as I leaned over to take a slice and she nodded listening to me.

"Like today, it was a closed session so I kinda kicked Liliana out and the girl blew it way out of proportion. It was crazy cause she made Erica feel guilty like that it was super easy. I've never seen Er be like that." I huffed chewing my pizza and Camila stared me over in amusement.

"You kicked Liliana out?" She chuckled and I smiled at the sound as I nodded.

"I had to. One of two reasons, it's brand new music like fresh, fresh. If it ever leaked it'd be worth a lot of fucking money." I sighed and she nodded already knowing this, "And two, I already could feel that she don't seem right so I wasn't gonna risk her selling us out and recording us."

"True, I understand that." She nodded as she chewed her own slice of pizza.

"No one is telling me the truth and I can tell there's more than one problem at hand. It's stressing me the hell out because just tell me, you know? There wouldn't be a fucking problem if they would just tell me." I breathed in deeply and looked at her with a sigh.

I paused a bit causing her to smile at me and I leaned in kissing her softly, "Wanna hear the new song Amber and I wrote?" I asked with a proud smile and she laughed lowly.

"I thought it was a closed session?" She smirked as she looked me in my eyes, "Double standards-"

"Oh really? Are you a fake bitch coming after my fame and money?" I playfully shot back at her and she giggled caressing my cheeks.

"No? Didn't think so." I hummed and she softly slapped me.

And as I started to think more of what get out to my girlfriend I shot up and frowned, "Plus like all of their dates! All of them have been insanely public and never once private and romantic." I looked at Camila causing her to raise her eyebrows.

"I mean at least when we first started to date I took you to some secluded spots. Like that drive in- heh, the drive in." I smirked and she slapped my leg harshly causing me to giggle.

"My point is, is that why would you make your new famous girlfriend take you to a huge downtown club as a date? You already know paparazzi love that area? I would hate to have paparazzi clicking and flashing in my damn face when I'm trying to be with my girl." I pointed out and she nodded quickly.

"Mhm, yeah, no you're right, it doesn't sound right. I mean I've never met anyone in the industry that actually likes to be photographed on a date. Especially a date in a club. To be honest I'd be pissed if you took me to a club as a date." She rubbed her cold feet and I leaned against them so she wouldn't have to touch.

"Exactly." I mumbled and she chuckled softly.

"What?" I smiled and she shrugged to herself.

"You really care about this. About her." She bit her lip and I nodded in confusion.

"Yeah? No matter what she's my best friend and I won't let some trick take advantage of her. She's in a tough place so of course she's gonna let some random chick in." I rolled my eyes at how naive Erica was at the moment.

"Oh god, babe. You're incredibly blind- or you're just ignoring it." She crossed her arms and I frowned while she took her towel off her head.

"What?"

"What happened three years ago?" She deadpanned and I looked around not wanting to have this conversation anymore.

"Between you and Erica, what happened three years ago?"

"Uhm we broke up?" I asked and she smirked in amusement.

"And Amber has had the same conversation with Erica for three years? What do you think that may be?" She asked again and I knew she wasn't mad but it gave me anxiety when I thought about my past.

"Uh no." I chuckled shaking my head, "No, Cam there's no way, I know she's over m-"

"Y/N." She firmly spoke and her voice practically echoed in my head.

"Stop denying it." She looked me in my eyes and I sighed.

"She loves you and if you can't believe that then believe the idea of it. Make that a suggestion of her being so weird to you, dummy." She firmly but softly spoke and I felt like I was gonna puke.

"Or there's something else?" She said and I froze which she immediately caught onto.

I was never a really good liar.

"What?" She asked me and I shook my head not wanting to speak up.

"Nothing, uhm.. we just went through a lot. That's all." I shrugged not wanting to speak about it.

I haven't exactly come to terms with it myself and I didn't want to, I just wanted to bury it. I never wanted to deal with it again. Just like the situation with my father, I never told anyone but Erica. It was something we both shared and I had a problem trying to bury the serious shit down. I knew it was gonna bite me in the ass one day.

"The way I see it, you two dated for like nine months- almost a year and she cheated and you two broke up. This right now is getting huge." She figured out I was keeping it in and slightly glared at me.

"So what is it you're not telling me?"

Fuck.

____________________

Heheheheeeheheheehe YALLLL HAAAAAAA I GOT THIS IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR COMING UP W THIS 👅👅👅😂😂

Hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...
176K 3.7K 22
You are cousin of one and only Lauren Jauregui.Lauren asks you to come on tour with her and the girls,you freak out because you are a hardcore harmon...
620K 10.9K 34
Fifth Harmony were slowly but surely taking the world over with their music. Winning a VMA and having platinum singles felt like they were finally ma...
54.7K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...