hairband"

Av sayonanda

ー "you're like a hairband- you hold us together," seungcheol always has hairbands ready for his best friend... Mer

001. i think you're nice.
002. i had fun today.
003. you seem different.
004. you like him.
005. they're your feelings.
006. you're really cute.
007. i'm not jealous.
008. i've missed you.
009. maybe i do.
010. i'm really tired of it.
011. i'm here.
012. please get over him.
013. i shouldn't have kissed you.
014. i'm sorry.
015. tekken's great (so are you).
016. thanks for today.
017. there's no way.
018. are you over him?
019. i like you.
020. for you, anything.
021. today was fun.
022. you'll be okay.
023. i'll be okay.
024. this is fun.
025. how was the party for you?
026. thank you for existing
027. you're a strange kid.
028. don't cut your hair.
029. everything okay?
030. glad things worked out.
031. now was that so hard?
not a real update ya girl is just annoyed
033: i'm glad we're hanging out again.
034: i'm happy, because of you.

032: he still loves you.

1.3K 66 20
Av sayonanda

"Hey, Soonyoung!" Seungcheol smiles and waves at male. He was a bit shocked after seeing his hair, which was a bright shade of pink. "Like your hair,"

Soonyoung smiles and waves back. "Hey! But yeah I only did it because me and Jihoon are trying something 'new'. He dyed his hair back to black and got a mullet. It's cute on him. I mean now, I have something even better to pull when we—"

Seungcheol stops him before he can continue. "God, I don't even want to hear it or think about it, Kwon Soonyoung."

"You don't even know what I was gonna say!" Soonyoung puts his hand on his chest in offense. "I was gonna say that I have something better to pull when I try to braid his hair!"

"That doesn't make sense and we both know thats not what you were trying to say."

The pink haired male giggles, "haha, yeah, you're right. Jihoon really has a thing for getting his hair pulled and spanked. What's Jeonghan's kinks? Maybe I can recommend you some of Jihoon's to try out." He pauses. "Wait, don't tell Hoon I told you his kinks. I mean, you can tell him... but don't tell him."

"Uh... first of all, Jeonghan and I haven't fucked?"

"Haven't you guys gotten close? You two literally make out everyday and everywhere."

"There's a little... grinding but there's nothing more than that."

"Hm," Soonyoung puts his index finger on his chin. "I would have thought you two to be the horniest people alive."

"No, that's probably Mingyu and Joshua. Joshua actually told me that whenever Mingyu would go to his house, since Joshua's usually home alone anyways, they'd usually just... go at it for a couple of hours."

"Dude, that's fucking tiresome. Having sex is literally so much work. When Jihoon and I fucked for like three hours, my dick was all hurting and sore, and I slept in for like the rest of the day. Jihoon couldn't even walk. I haven't tried vaginal sex, but I feel like an—ow!" Seungcheol and Soonyoung advert there eyes to a red Jihoon. "Hey baby!"

"Don't 'hey baby' me! Are you seriously telling Seungcheol personal business?" Jihoon huffs, almost sounding as if he'd cry.

"Aw, baby, I didn't even tell him the juicy stuff." Soonyoung pulls Jihoon into a hug. Jihoon immediately hugs back, slowly crying into his chest. "What? Are you that embarrassed?"

"Shut up... I'm not crying because of that..." Soonyoung looks at Seungcheol. He strokes Jihoon's hair. "Um... looks like we have to go, Seungcheol. It was see to meet you! Lunch is almost over anyways." Seungcheol nods, watching Soonyoung scoop up Jihoon and walk away. He'll probably ask what's up later or something.

After standing in the hallway like a loser for a couple of seconds, he finally makes his way back to the classroom. Jeonghan's there, finished with his food and already asleep. Seungcheol smiles as he walks to him. He plays with his hair, stroking it and stopping at his neck to massage it a little. Then, he leans down to kiss the top of his head. He crouches down besides his desk and pokes his cheek.

"Hannie..." He whispers. The younger twitches but doesn't wake up. Seungcheol just smiles and ruffles his hair before sitting at his desk. Just as he was going to pull out his notebook, his phone dings. He grabs it from his pocket, staring at the notifications on his lock screen.

gaygyu: UMDNDNS I CAME HOME BC MY MOM WANTED ME TO COOK FOR CHAN AND I WENT TO GO CALL HIM AND

gaygyu: the bitch ain't even sicc

gaygyu: i just wALKED ON HIM AND JUNHUI MAKING OUT

gaygyu: SEUNGCHEODLCNCN

gaygyu: oh ny g od

gaygyu: i dont think the noticed me which is good but,, WHAT THE FUCK

gaygyu: chan's like 1 why

gaygyu: WHY

fathead cheol!: dont u and shua make out all the time

gaygyu: THATS DIDFERENT HFJD UGH WTFFSSGSGHDJS DUDE FJDJSJSJD oh my god i can hear them giggling from my ROOM

fathead cheol!: um,, solve this urself

gaygyu: i am going to OFF myself

fathead cheol!: ok bye mingyu

gaygyu: hhhng cheol wait

fathead cheol!: omg what

gaygyu: tell shua his baby daddy loves him

fathead cheol!: you're gross

Before Mingyu can reply, Seungcheol shuts off his phone. He turns around, looking to see if Jeonghan was awake now. He wasn't so he just sighs, leaning over his desk, playing with his hair.

School finally ends but Seungcheol walks home alone, since Junhui and Mingyu weren't there, and Jeonghan and Joshua had their separate things to do after school. Jeonghan had to stay after for extra studying and help a friend with her project. Joshua actually said he had to go home, but that he'd be at Mingyu's later. It wasn't so bad, though. Seungcheol could just blast his music and stop by wherever he wanted to. Barely leaving the school, though, Seungcheol finds Soonyoung alone. Which is slightly concerning considering the fact that he's usually with Jihoon. Seungcheol decides he should ask him if anything was up.

"Hey, Soonyoung," Seungcheol catches up to him and pats his shoulder.

Soonyoung turns around, flashing him a soft smile. "Hey." His tone sets Seungcheol off. "You okay?" The younger only licks his lips and shrugs, playing with his fingers tears start to form in his eyes. Seungcheol stops them from walking, Soonyoung's breathing become faster and the tears are just pouring now. Seungcheol freaks, not knowing what to do. But with him just standing there confused, Soonyoung starts to cry just a bit more.

"S-Soonyoung..." Seungcheol manages to say, taking a hold of his hands.

"I want him, Seungcheol!" Soonyoung cries. He tightens his grip on Seungcheol's hands, digging his nails into the skin.

"Ow! Okay, okay, come on. Mingyu's place is close, we can talk there." He tries to pull him but Soonyoung doesn't budge, only shaking his head. "Then... what? What do you want to do?"

"I-I want Jihoon..."

"Where's Jihoon?"

"I don't know... He b-broke up—" And Soonyoung loses himself again before he can finish his sentence. Seungcheol's in shock, thinking that this would have never happened, but Soonyoung can't just cry on the sidewalk. He grabs him again, pulling him towards Mingyu's house.

After constantly having to stop and convince Soonyoung to walk, Mingyu's house is finally in view. Seungcheol sighs in relief, pulling Soonyoung towards the house. He rings the doorbell and it takes a while, but the door opens.

"Hey, Seungcheol." Mingyu's mother greets.

"Hello. I brought an emotional friend over,"

"Yeah that's fine! There's brownies and stuff in the kitchen." She says, walking away from he door to let Seungcheol in. He nods and shuts the door before dragging Soonyoung up to Mingyu's room.

They get there and Seungcheol sits Soonyoung down on the bed.

"So... what's going on?" Mingyu asks, shoving brownies into his mouth.

"Soonyoung and Jihoon broke up," Mingyu chokes on the piece in his mouth.

"Why?" He asks, once he's finally gotten himself together.

"Jihoon's dad... doesn't live with him. He lives back in Busan. And he doesn't know we're together. His mom does, and she approves. She really likes me and... encourages me to be with him, since I'm the first boyfriend where she gets along with their parents and the boyfriend isn't a total... fuck up." Soonyoung explains. "And by that I mean I don't get Jihoon in trouble with the law. Anyways, his dad is homophobic as shit. It's always a shit thing to have him come visit, but now that he knows we were dating, he's living here to keep Jihoon in check. The only good thing about this is that he thinks I'm Jihoon's first boyfriend."

"Why is that a good thing?" Seungcheol questions.

"More boyfriends, more pain." Soonyoung mumbles. "Jihoon's dad is shit scary. He doesn't abuse Jihoon, but his disciplines are tough. I've seen Jihoon with just one bruise and he can cry all night because of it. I know it's not the pain, he says that there's been worse. It's just the fact that his dad is like this that makes him cry. Jihoon... has a really bad pain tolerance and I know he can't do this without me but he's pushed me away already."

"Why is he bruising Jihoon in the first place? I get the discipline but there's only so far you can go."

"I don't know. Jihoon's mom texted me saying I shouldn't leave him alone and she's been wanting to file a divorce. She has cameras around the house and pictures to show how idiotic of a father he is."

"Well, if that works out, you guys can get back together, right?"

Soonyoung shrugs, "Yeah but... Jihoon's complicated. I never know what he's thinking and it's really bothersome, you know? We do all this talking, but for what?" He wipes his tears. "God, I don't know anything anymore."

Seungcheol pats his back, "Don't you want him back?"

"Does he want me back? We can't get anywhere if he doesn't." No one says anything, but the door opens, slamming against the wall.

"Sorry," Joshua says. "I was trying to be dramatic. But Jihoon and Soonyoung broke up but—" he stares at Soonyoung. "Oh."

"Is he okay?" Soonyoung asks, wiping his tears again.

"No. Of course he's not okay! You guys broke up! He talked to me after school about it and he's really... upset."

Soonyoung's breath hitches as he cries more. He stands up and rushes out the room. Mingyu looks at Seungcheol but Seungcheol waves it off.

———
cOugh read why cough

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

225K 7.7K 23
A secret relationship behind the members' back. © saythenameseven10 December, 2015
27.4K 1K 23
" i can never even imagine to hurt you. " he moved closer to hold your hands but you stepped back, displaying your palm to stop him " ironically, yo...
53.2K 1.2K 33
A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with an unexpected situation and got close...
51.2K 812 44
The moment I saw you, I knew that I want you. "I took the chance and it lead me to you" Where everything starts with an NDA. (Non disclosure agreeme...