New Beginnings (JensenXReader)

By spntrueforever

Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural"... More

Meeting Them
Auditions
Well
Explaining Everything
Dinner Party
Talking And Dinner
First Day
Wow....
The Plan For Drinks
Drinks, Drinks, And More Drinks
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 1)
A/N
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 2)
Getting Ready
It Was An Accident
Ouch
Recovery
A/N: Updating Chapters Note
Please, Come Up
Remembering
Wow, It's been awhile
Can We Be A Family Again?
Waiting For The Surprise
I Love You All, So Much
Making Every Moment Count
You thought You Saw Him
A/N
The Goodbyes Are Hard
Birthday Celebration At Convention
Making Your Debut
Your First Meet And Greet
Oh God
Fine, I'll Tell You Everything
Meeting Jensen's Parents
Weeks Went By
You Have The Best Protection
I'm Going To Be Fine, I Promise
I Need To Catch My Breath
Please, Tell Me I'm Dreaming
I'm Here For You, Always and Forever
Until We Meet Again
We Need Your Help
Getting Through The Time
Yes, Times A Million
You Thought You Were Stronger
How?
A/N- The FanFictions Awards
Dress Day
A Day With Double Good News
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Ceremony) Chapter 50
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Reception and Honeymoon)
Back To The Grind With A Surprise
Announcing It To Everyone
Preparing For The Temporary
Your 'Get Away' Episode
Horrible Hormones
Precautions To Watch For
Confrontations
Finding Out That You Were Right
Needing A Little Space
Finally Getting That Talk
Getting Closer
Choosing Names And Contractions
New Parents
A/N - Thank You!
Party For The Newest Ackles Memeber
Live Stream
Jumping Through The Best Parts
Are We Really?
You Never Imagined This Would Happen
Paralyzed By The Pain
The Recovery Road Has A Few Bumps
Just Let Me Go Home
Days Turn Into Weeks Turn Into Months
Unimaginable Pain
No Strength Left
Facing The End
Not Yet
Be Gentle
The Fog Will Clear Up
Double Trouble
Getting Back Into Being Pregnant
Preparing For The Duo
Where'd She Go?
And Again
The First Call
What Will It Take?
You Weren't Supposed To See This
A Location
A Supposed Trade
The Final Showdown
The Bullet
Making The Little Moments Count
Thank You
Movie Night with Nightmares (Extra Chapter)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part One)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Two)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Three)

The Reveal

3.2K 111 41
By spntrueforever

"(Y/n)! You're pregnant!"  Gen said with a huge grin. "I'm what?! No, no, no. I-I can't be! My period is coming on Monday, I'm not late." You shook your head and wiped your hands down your face. "(Y/n), dear, it's Wednesday. You are three days late." Gen smiled as she squeezed your thigh. As your eyes widened, you scrambled to grab your phone and she was right. It was Wednesday. You were late. "Oh my god. I need to go get a test to be sure." You say and rush out of the trailer bedroom, stumbling as you catch your balance. "I already got you covered," You turned to face Gen. "Got three. For extra precaution!" Gen cheered and you hugged her. "I love you!" You say letting go and grabbing the tests. "I love you too!" She yells and you shut the door and take the three pregnancy tests. After waiting 10 minutes, they were done. "Ready to go see if your pregnant?" Gen said moving into the bathroom. "You go ahead. Scream for me if they are positive." You say. Gen moves into the bathroom and you hear nothing at first. "Gen....are they negative?" You hear a scream that probably shook the trailer. "ALL THREE! ALL THREE ARE POSITIVE! (Y/N) YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Gen says and you have tears in your eyes. "I'm pregnant?" You smile and Gen shows you the tests. "Yes! Baby Ackles is on the way!" She says and wraps her arms around you.

"Looks like you are feeling better?" Jensen said moving into the trailer. Gen quickly stuffs the tests into her bag to hide from Jensen. "Yeah, I am actually. Gen helped me and kept my company. Love her." You say wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Well, if you're up for it, there are a few more scenes left that you're in to film. Then we can go to dinner, how's that?" Jensen said from the trailer entrance. "Sounds perfect. You gonna wait here Gen?" You ask Gen, moving your body to Jensen. "I'm gonna head over to Jared's trailer for the time being. This weekend I am reserving you all day on Saturday." Gen smiles as the three of you move out of the trailer doors. "You got it." Giving Gen a hug, you interlocked hands with Jensen and moved to the studio lot. "What's got you in such a good mood?" Jensen asked pushing the doors back for you. Leaving him on the edge, you smile and walk towards Bob to get your script for the scene.

The rest of the week and into the next, you kept Jensen on edge. He asked you how you were feeling every moment and wanted to go with you to the doctors with you on Thursday. You had to tell Jensen that you were going to gynecologist, which wasn't a lie, you just said your period was acting strange so you needed to talk with her instead of telling him the real reason. After you had said 'period problems' it shut him up.

You had one scene the morning off the doctors appointment and just hung around set for the rest of the day. Jensen and Jared were doing scenes off the studio lot today so the left early morning. Just as you take a sip of your tea, small knock rack on your trailer door. "Come in." You announce. "Hey girly, you ready to go make baby Ackles official?" Gen says, pushing her shoulder bag higher on her shoulder. "I've been waiting for this since last week!" You say with excitement and kick your blanket off your legs and dump your tea in the small sink. Locking your trailer you meet Ryan at the front of the studio lot. Although David had not made an appearance in what seemed like forever, something told you that he actually gave up, but Jensen knew he was still out there and wanted you protected. But you didn't mind having Ryan around at times, he had become a close friend of yours. Ryan didn't have to cart you around all the time, it depended on the situation. You with almost always with Jensen, Jared, Gen, and Misha so you were heavily watched over. "Heading to your appointment?" Ryan asked moving away from his buddies. "Yep, tell Jensen that I'll be out with Gen for a bit and to head over to Gen and Jared's for dinner if he asks." Ryan nods to you and Gen and you move to the car.

***********

"Okay, just a warning that this will be a little cold." Your doctor, Dr. Stefanski, told you with a smile. She put the gel on the hand monitor and moved it below your gown. Sucking in a harsh breath from the chill sent through your body, Gen grabbed your hand and smiled at you. You moved your gaze from Gen to the doctor who had a smile forming on her face. "You ready to see your baby mama?" She said and tears began to form in your eyes. Without having any words to say, you nodded your head and she turned the monitor towards. "Small but here's your baby. You are over 5 weeks pregnant, 6 tomorrow it looks like from the blood work we took. Would you like a picture to show Dad?" She asked and you replied. "Yes, Please. Thank you so much." You shook your doctors hand and she moved out of the room. "GEN! I'M PREGNANT!" You yelled and you both screamed, engulfing each other in hugs. "I'm so happy. Jensen is going to be so surprised and I can't wait to see his face!" Gen grabbed your clothes and you change fast. "I was going to wait this weekend to tell him but I can't wait. I have a great idea but we got to stop a few placed before we go to your place." You smiled and Gen nodded. Grabbing the pictures from Dr. Stefanski, and also a note to start your prenatal vitamins, you and Gen headed on your way to plan the surprise for Jensen.

"So, what did you have in mind?" Gen asked from behind the wheel. "Well, I saw this cute thing online where someone changed the label of a wine bottle to say something cute about going to be a father. But I figured beer would be better for Jay and I want to get the baby's ultrasound on it." "I love it! We can stop and get somethings for dinner, pick up Tom and Shep from my parents house, and grab some corona for the boys to label." Gen smiled and moved into grocery store lot. You grabbed a few steaks, Jensen's favorite, a coconut cream pie, also Jensen's favorite, and a pack of corona. Gen refused to let you pay for anything and you gave her a hug after giving up on fighting her to let you pay a bit. After picking up Tom and Shep, you both arrive at the Padalecki's  and notice the boys aren't home. "Perfect, the boys aren't home. Let's get cooking!" You cheer and the boys join in.

**********

"Honey's we're home!" You hear Jared yell from the doorway. "In the kitchen boys!" You yell back after setting the finished bottles in the fridge. You had photo copied the ultrasound and set it on a label saying "The best Husband gets promoted to The best Daddy May (Next Year)". Jensen and Jared walk into the kitchen and both smile at you and Gen. "Woah, what's with the steak? It's my fa-" "Your favorite," You cut Jensen off giving him a kiss. "Gen and I just wanted to have steak tonight. That good with you guys?" You smirk. "We can have steak every night." Jensen said before giving you a deeper kiss and Jared went to kiss his wife. "EWW!" You heard Tom and Shep whine from the living room. "Ew? You think kisses are ew?" You joke with the boys. "Yea!" They both say. "Well, looks like the kissy monster is gonna have to break you out of that!" You grin and leave the kitchen and start running after the boys. They start to scream and run outside together. After doing a few circles, you catch both of them and roll of the ground, covering them in kisses. "Now, after attacking you with kisses, you may now return the favor." You point to your cheeks and each boy gives you one kiss on either cheek. "Thank you guys!" You give them hugs as Gen calls each of you in for dinner.

After dinner is finished, you help Gen clear the table and set all the dishes in the sink. "I'm going to grab the pie and glide into bringing the beer out. Sound good you think?" Gen nodded vigorously and you laughed. Opening the fridge, you grab the pie and move back into the dinning room. "Hope you both have room for desert, coconut cream pie anyone?" You smile and Jensen's face smiles then fades into confusion. "What is all of this?" Jensen asks innocently. "What do you mean Jay?" You ask setting the pie down and moving closer to him. "I feel like you're hiding somthing from me. This whole week you havent really said much to me about what happened after you passed out on set. Then you go to the doctors today and avoid me the entire day, blowing off calls, and only texting me that we could talk later. You're scaring me. I mean, you seem in a good mood, but I'm just really worried." Jensen took a sip of him water and looked at his hands. Your mouth dropped open. You looked at Jared, then Gen, then back to Jensen.

You hadn't even realzied you had been hiding from Jensen this week that much. You wanted to keep this all a secret and surprise but you do tell him everything and you were now sure Jensen could tell that you weren't. "Baby, I'm fine. I promise." You smiled and cupped his face in your hands. "Then what aren't you telling me? We tell each other everything...." With other a second thought, you couldn't wait any longer. You moved to the kitchen and grabbed the beer for him. You set the 8 pack on the table. "Take a drink." You motion your hand to the beer. "No, I want the truth." Shaking your head in a bit of frustration. "Please, take a beer. It will explain everything." You push them closer to Jensen but he pushed them back a bit. "(Y/n), just tell me. What's up?" You look to Gen for help, not wanting to tell Jensen off the bat and wanting to see his reaction to the beer. She nodded and looked at Jensen. "Jensen, just take a beer. I promise she's telling the truth when she says that they'll explain everything." "Uh, here, I'll take one, okay jay." Jared goes to reach for one, confused as hell as to what's going on at the moment. "No," Gen slaps his hand away. "Jensen first."

"Oh, okay. Then Jay, just take a damn bottle." Jared sighs and moves back into his seat and Gen moves to sit on his lap. Jensen looks at you and you smile and nod. Jensen shakes his head and grabs one of the bottles. Grabbing the bottles, he doesn't even look at the label and cracks it open and takes a sip. "Alright, now will you tell me? I'm so confused why you made me drink the beer." Jensen says and you face palm. "J-Jay. Dude, read the label." Jared stuttered and grabs one of the bottles for himself. Jensen looks at Jared and then at the beer bottle. You see Jensen read the label and his eyes grow wide. All noise drops in the room execpt for the little noise of the Tv where the boys were at. "Jay, that is what I was hiding. When Gen came to the trailer on Monday, she brought me pregnancy tests. Baby, I'm pregnant." You felt a few happy tears fall from the corners of your eyes. Jensen looks up at you, his eyes rimbed with a read tint, as he seemed to be holding back tears. "I'm gonna be...be a dad?" Jensen asks. "Yes. You're gonna be a dad. We are gonna start our family now!" You smile and Jensen pushed off from the table and squeezes you tightly. "I love you so fucking much. So so so so much. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad." Jensen whispered to you and pushed away, caressing your cheek. "I love you too baby." You kiss his lips and you see Jared stands up. "Congragulations (Y/n)!" Jared hugs you then Jensen.

"Thank you Jared." You and Jensen remained at the Padalecki's for a few more hours before heading back to your house. As soon as you entered the door way, Jensen scooped you off your feet and ran with you to the bedroom. Plopping you on the bed, Jensen layed beside you and placed his soft hand over your stomach. "We're gonna have a baby." He kissed you. You brought your hands on top of Jensen's.

"We're gonna have a baby."

************************

Sorry for the wait! School got stressful this week and will be next week as well!

Baby Ackles is a go!

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting guys!

I love all of you!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 683 42
You come home and find out you will be working on the TV hit show Supernatural and you will be working with one of your "Fantasy man" until it become...
15.2K 168 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬�...
359 2 9
Jenson Ackles finds friendship off-screen with a new female cast member, Annie. He shows her the real side - the simple side - of him. Can he resist...
9.1K 317 26
Some of the events in this story may appear to be confusing, but I will edit it later. Keep in mind that in this Story you are 21 and Jensen is 24. ...