Book Two : Emboldened (Comple...

By _Itz_Gayu_

A sequel to Abashed............the story continues there after......... Rekha tricked Dev about Sona being ig... More

The Beginning----Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
New Story
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
update coming up tonight
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four (The Epilogue)
Rejuvinated
Author's Note
Sequel Out

Chapter Thirteen

1.1K 242 93
By _Itz_Gayu_

TYSM my dear readers, the target completion gives me so much happiness...............so here I bring to you the next chapter, this one's going to be more funny then the previous one, atleast I hope that I will be able to tickle your funny bones yet again...........so here it comes!!!!!

************************************

Chapter Thirteen

SONA'S P.O.V.

Dev looked at me as if he had seen a ghost..........common, I wasn't looking that bad okay...........was I?...........hell no I wasn't............I still have that charm in me..........so what if I was a Mom now..........but still I had the ability to look sexy in any outfit I adorned............and this human infront of me, he told his bimbo that I don't excite the man in him anymore...........now let me see how long this 'man' stays quiet!!!!!

Shona..........I mean Ma'am..........this dress...........I mean how can you.......

He stuttered in his speech.........looks like my job is half done.........I had managed to get him yearning for me and I must say I have done a pretty good job.........I could see how hard he was controlling his desire for me, and I was just going to give him a hard time around........

Why Mr. Raichand?..........why can't I wear such dresses.........don't you think I'm still in a good shape to flaunt such attires?

Taunting had been my forte for the past 3 years............I had grown into a cold, shrewd, taunting personality...........not that I mind this, it gives me a sort of feeling of superiority over my opponents..........and right now he was my biggest opponent...........

DEV'S P.O.V.

Why Mr. Raichand?..........why can't I wear such dresses.........don't you think I'm still in a good shape to flaunt such attires?

Ofcourse you can my sweetheart, and what do I say about your shape?.........your long legs, petite waistline, taunt shoulders, heaving bos.........shucks, Dev stop it........be a good boy, see only what's peripheral, there's still time to get internal......... Shona, Shona..........you could have atleast waited till we get back together...........how can you wear such dresses and parade infront of me when I'm on a hiatus since the time I have met you..........forget sharing an intimate hug, we didn't even say a few lovely words to each other..........and now you do this to me...........I wish I could say I hate you, but I can't, coz I love you so much.........

Mr. Raichand..........you didn't answer me..........why can't I be wearing such dresses..........

Lol.........what do I tell you now baby..........ok let me think, I should say that you can't be wearing such dresses coz that makes me hard for you..........naaah......that sound so perverse..........should I say that I like to see you dressed so sexily but only when it's between the two of us and that too when we are locked for the night in our bedroom.........naah.........that so very dominating.........wonder what do I tell her now........

Errrm.........ma'am, ofcourse you can wear such dresses...........but infront of so many people..........I mean you look so good that!!!!!

Noooo...........no Shona no..........please don't come near me.........please I can't bear this anymore.........and don't move those hips so seductively.........I swear you will regret it..........I will be forced to pin you to the wall and kiss you badly if you don't stop seducing me right now.........I don't even care if you fire me for this later.........lord, whom was I even kidding?

So Dev..........you were saying that I look good in such outfits.........tell me how good do I look............do I manage to make you heart flutter?

Dev??!!!!!..........a while ago you couldn't stop reminding me my surname........and now all of a sudden Dev?.........what's even wrong with you wifey?.........you seem to be in a major mood to kill me tonight.........why do you wish to kill your husband with you sweet torture..........why do you want to get imprisoned?.......why do you want to loose your appetite eating that tasteless food?........why o why?

Do I manage to make you swoon for me?...........

Do I manage to increase your heartbeat?.........

Do I manage to arouse the man in you?..........

yes!!yes!!yes!!hell yes!!!!!!!!

You do everything to this man, precisely your man.........and let me tell you I'm the only one legally entitled to be aroused by you and you should very well remember that........my hands were travelling on their own accord and now I found them resting on her waist............she had managed to cage me between the wall and her body and now she was putting her entire weight on me.........I'm sure she could feel my arousal through my trousers.........

Speak out baby.........do I ignite the fire of passion in you even today?...........do I still manage to do it?

My hold on her waist grew tighter as she moaned out loudly...........she was into something else today..........I had never seen her be so carefree and seductive before.........not even on our honeymoon...........she had always been the coy one while it would be up to me to call the shots..........it was always me who initiated stuff..........she would simply oblige.........

Yes Shona..........you still manage to ignite my desires.........you still manage to awake the man in me..........you still force me to get harder........

I didn't knew why I uttered these things to her..........she was my boss right now and I was simply her employee..........things had changed and so had our roles.........nothing was same as it used to be...........then why did these things have to happened today........why did she initiate this when she knew we have no way to culminate what we have begun...........or was it that she wished to give us a chance?

Then why did you tell that female over the phone that you have grown tired of me..........that I no longer attract you..........that I no longer awake the man in you...........why Dev?

Her fingers were dangerously touring all over my face...........first she trailed them from my forehead to my jaw...........and now she had them run over my torso..........I really hoped that she didn't go further down.........coz then I would be a groaning mess..........and right now there were too many people outside who knew we two were inside the cabin, like alone..........wonder what all they would be thinking about us........

I was just trying to gain your attention..........I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that..........actually there was no one on the other side.........I swear.......

There you go..........you just spilled all the beans to her.........all your planning and plotting goes for a toss..........how praiseworthy...........I wonder what all you would have done in these 3 years if you couldn't even learn a simple technique of self control..........well done Raichand!!!!!!

And what about Rebecca?..........why did you kiss her?

She managed to open up the topmost button of my shirt and leaned in to inhale the scent of my cologne..........lord, this girl and her antics...........she will be my death tonight...........

I didn't...........I---------I swear I didn't..........it was just a faux to gain your attention...........I have never kissed any other girl after I have kissed you...

Hope I made a correct sentence...........hope she didn't fine me clumsy and stutter.........hope I put up a very good defense..........hope after all this torture she would atleast allow me to kiss her for a while..........I'm not even hoping for an entire session.........

Shona............can I errm........ask you something, if you don't mind.......

Her hands still managed to find my sweet spots as I groaned harder, biting my lips to prevent the groan from escaping my lips and being heard to people outside............she nodded her head affirmatively as she leaned into me, rolling her tongue over my jawline before biting my Adam's apple harshly..........ouch!!!!that hurts............

Did you.............I mean, how did Rebecca fall down?

Her eyes widened as she looked into my eyes as though accusing me for doubting her...........hell no sweety, I don't have any doubt as far as your love for me is concerned, but then when your anger comes into picture, I'm scared as hell..........hope Rebecca gets well soon........

Actually baby, what happened was, I was in a hurry this morning, you know this mock shoot, the sponsors, all the tension..........I missed her somehow, she came out of her cabin and dashed into me near the staircase.........and she just slippedddddd.........

And with that her hand slipped to the bulge in my trousers.............Oh my God...........Shona why don't you kill me in one shot dear?............why are you doing this to me, nooo, nooo stop doing that..............don't touch me there..........don't press........no please don't .............ahhh............Shonaaaa, I'm going to kill you for this!!!

What happened Dev?...........all well?.............you are sweating, should I reduce the temperature of the AC...........relax baby relax!!!!!...........now tell me why did you ask me about Rebecca............is she so important to you??

No dumbo she isn't, but right now whatever you are doing to me is getting unbearable...........no don't play with my zipper..........no don't pull it down..........Shona, we are in your office for God's sake, we can't complete this here............ahh, can we get to your place and take this ahead please, hell no, you have 3 almost permanent citizens there............should we go to a hotel?..........hell no again, it'll look like a one night stand..........I cannot bear people looking at us suspiciously and asking us for how many hours we require the room............we are not some B-grade film actors right, we don't do the "get-in-the-room, tear-off-your-clothes, kiss-like-a-pervert, and sleep-like-there's no tomorrow stuff" right???

Coz, it---------it wasn't her fault, it was mine...........she didn't even know about my plan to get your attention...........oohhhhhhh Godd..........why did you punish her?

Common Shona, just let go of what you are doing and answer me for God's sake............I need to divert my mind, please please.......pretty please

Oh is it?........in that case you have to be punished for your deeds..........but then how do I punish you.......okay let me think........hmmm........how about you stay here in my cabin the whole day, while I retain my outfit for you.........you could work on those files on my desk while I give you my two shots.........then you could wait till I change and later drop me home........how would that be?

There you go..........now payback Dev............this was all her trap..........you made her jealous, and she took her revenge.........now you got no other option rather than agreeing to all her terms coz you have just spilled all your secret beans infront of her...........there's nothing to hide now, she knows you very well...........now get back to work..........

______________________

Traalaa.........traala...........traalalalalala

Ved had never seen Sona so happy..........he wondered what happened all of a sudden that she had turned up humming a random song..........he hoped Dev was fine.......

Aaru, I'll just take a walk and come...........you guys chat

He walked out excusing himself...........he had to call Dev............he had to find out what was wrong with Sona........

Dev...........dumbo are you ok?..........hope you have all your bones intact.......your Shonu Monu seems to be in a jolly good mood today.......

He hissed in the phone as Dev sobbed lightly on the other side........

Its Shona you fool........and bones??/............talk about my boner buddy..........even that is intact.......

Ved was all confused now...........he knew Dev and Sona were at loggerheads and there was no way they could have done 'it'............then why was Dev even talking about his boner?

Dev...........are you serious.........you guys were fighting till yesterday and then you made a plan to get her attention...........it worked so fast and accurate that you'll end up doing 'it' today itself...........alright alright........now tell me how does it feel experiencing it after 3 long years?

Dev wept loudly now.........he had his own issues to deal with.........and tonight, talking to Ved was just not giving him the respite........

Forget doing the deed Ved..........she didn't even allow me to kiss her........she just seduced me to death and then made me work whole day with a painful erection twitching in my pants.........why are girls so cruel?

He cried inconsolably as he began narrating all the details to Ved, who inturn irked him with his endless laughter........here he was suffering due to his estranged wife and he's bestie was busy mocking his 'high and dry' state........

Lol..........serves you right.........I can only imagine how your face looks like now...........such a wicked wife you have got.........lord save you from her anger

He continued laughing like a maniac as Dev cussed him from the other side.......he swore that he would punch him in his face if he came face to face with him.........Ved was inturn enjoying Dev's fuming state and decided to irk him even more........

Now I get it..........that's why she was so happy when she got back home........she was humming some random parody, and I thought she managed to break your bones to be happy.........but now I get the reason.....

Dev cut the call abruptly after firing some profanities at Ved..........Ved tried calling him again but he didn't pick up.........sensing that he had annoyed Dev a little bit more he messaged him............

I'm sorry buddy.........I didn't mean to hurt you, don't loose hope, she will understand your stand sooner..........and then I want all the details ok

Idiot...........how can he manage to lighten his mood everytime.........he typed an embarrassed smiley and punched the send button.........lying down he hoped the new day would atleast bring something good for him.........if not best then atleast a little better.........

*****************************

Okay, done dona done............hope you had a good laugh at Dev's bichargi...........do let me know through your comments and yes please vote............complete the target soon to get the next one...........

And yes, with this let me tell you that the light-hearted part of this SS comes to an end with this chapter, we get to the more intense plot from the next one.............so brace up yourself with some tissue papers, coz you are going to need this in abundance.........

Do check my general story, Unexpectedly Yours.....a note has been put up a while ago

TARGET!!!!!TARGET!!!!!TARGET!!!!!!

190 VOTES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 32.8K 70
Nandini Murthy is a young carefree girl who only dreams to make her parents proud. At the ripe age of 17 she has suffered but still has not lost her...
414K 50.1K 106
I am always obsessed with school love ...though it's immature , it is the most beautiful phase of life..♥️ So here is a beautiful teenage crush story...
6.8K 23 2
=============== Story Of Krishna ============== Hello Doston.. My Self Kishna . Me Apni Choti Si Jindagi Ke Bare Me . Is Kahani Ke Madhyam Se Apni J...
230K 12.5K 50
[BOOK 1 IN PREERAN SERIES] ***** The Karan Luthra, the ruthless Mafia King. He gives no mercy to his traitors, only one word, Hell. He doesn't believ...