The Other Salvatore

Galing kay AThousandYears

Meet Gabriella Salvatore. You might know her as the Original Katherine pierce, that's who killed her 150 yea... Higit pa

The Other Salvatore
Katherine's Back.
So.. Innocent.
Where Is Lexi?
This wasn't a date
Guess Who's Bait?
Stefan And Lexi
Founders Ball
Love isn't real, unless it is returned.
We Teamed Up
Have You Met Vanessa?
Werewolf Bites...
I want all of you.
Trying Not To Love You, Only Makes Me Love You More.
Someone knows too much...
Anyone up for a Séance?
Don't Trust Me
World War 3! WHOO!
No Dramatic Entrances!
Mystic Falls Population:...
The History Of: Yeah!
We Haven't Officially Met
A Twist?
1, 2, 3. Twaddles Is The Motto.
Now This Is The Story All About- Muahahahaha!
The Other...Waaa?

I Can't Wait

5.4K 95 3
Galing kay AThousandYears

Florence, Italy : June, 6,  1866

Last night with Damien was good. He's the dangerous and adventurous brother of the two. A lot like my brother Damon. His name reminds me of him constantly. I'm going to leave soon.

I have to leave with or without one of the,. I have come to that decision. But I know that I love both.

Now, they both keep asking me questions privately. Damien wants to be a vampire but I think Alex is undecided and curious. If I leave alone there will be a fire.

I'll need everyone to believe that I perished in that fire.

I'm glad that both of the brothers know my secret. They wont tell anyone, of course. I compelled both of them.

Lexi and I will be spending time together again after I leave. I'm still undecided. At first, I wanted to be with both of them and since they are brothers then I thought it would be fine. After being with Damien, I have changed my mind.

It sucks when you love both of them. I can't help but feel trapped in my own presence. That's why I'm outside for some fresh air. Lexi is off shopping and I'm still stuck alone at this mansion. Well, not alone.

Damien and Alex are in the back, playing a game that I believe is called Football. Elizabeth and James are off to dinner somewhere. All of the servants are off for the day and Serena is out with Lexi.

Today feels different now that I am lying to both of them. I think that deep inside they know whats going on, but I don't want them to. I could compel them again but I can't treat them like puppets for the rest of their lives.

" Will you show me tonight?" Damien whispers. His voice sends shivers down my spine. God, he is so hot. But Alex is as well.

" Very well then, eight o' clock tonight. Your parents will be gone for two days since it's their anniversary right?" I ask. He nods and I smile to myself.

" Do you love me?" he asks me. I can't lie to him. It's not fair of me. I can't just tell Alex I love him and not Damien. Because truth be told I love both.

" Yes I do Damien. You will not tell Alex," I compel. He smiles and nods at me and I kiss him on the cheek.

-

Damien lays on the road right in front of me. I sit right next to him looking helpless and upset. A carriage comes around the corner and I smile to myself.

" Wait! Please help us!" I scream, running over to the carriage. " My husband, he's been hurt, please help him!"

The man comes out of the carriage and runs over to Damien and I sigh in relief. Another man comes out of the carriage and looks at me.

" What are you doing out here in the middle of the night? It's not safe," he states. I smile and my fangs pop out and my vampire face forms.

" No sir, It's not safe," I say, plunging my fangs into his neck. I let his body fall to the ground as he moans in pain. The other man that is with Damien looks back at the horses that are making noises. He looks back at me and I plunge my fangs into his neck.

I let him drop to the ground and I look back at Damien, my face back to it's regular form. " And that's how it's done."

He stands up and looks at me and looks at the two dead men on the ground. " What happens to the bodies?"

" We'll take them into the woods and the other animals will finish them off," I explain. He shows a small smile and I get a chill from the warm blood on my mouth and chin mixing with the cold night air. Damien pauses and looks around.

" Are you sure your ready for this?" I question.

" I'm ready, I want you to turn me," he answers.

"When it's time... Kiss me," I say. He takes a hanker-chief out of his pocket and brings it to my face but I push it back down.

" You should get a taste," I hiss. He nods and brings his lips to mine but pulls away.

" Sorry," he apologizes.

" Don't be. Soon you won't be able to get enough," I point out. He smiles at me and pulls me closer to him, kissing me on the lips. I smile and pull away and look at him and back to the bodies.

It doesn't take long to let the horses out and make it look like the carriage crashed into a tree. It takes even less time to hide the bodies from anyone looking. Only a vampire or an animal could sniff out the decaying bodies.

I have the blood wiped from my mouth when we get home. Damien heads up to his room to go to bed and I head into Alex's room. He is wide awake, laying on his bed reading a book. When I close the door, he looks over to me and his expression seems to drop.

" Where were you two?" he questions me.

" I was feeding and he was there to observe," I explain. At least I'm not lying to him.

 He looks at me and I look at him and then I look at myself. I smile when I realize that I have already changed into my night ware. I didn't even realize.

I walk over to his bed and climb in next to him, snuggling up against him with my head on his chest. He smiles and puts his book down. I watch him turn off his lamp and pull the comforter up more over us to make us warmer.

" I want to go with you," Alex says.

" Good," I smile.

 Morning comes around too quickly and I wake up. It's ironic how much I sleep for a vampire. But that's all part of the act right? Human is what I claim to be. It's what all vampires claim to be.

The Evans' aren't home yet, though. Damien won't come in here because I know he would rather not see me with his brother. Checking for my room would be his first option in mind.

" Morning," Alex mumbles, pulling me closer to him. I smile and he opens his eyes to look at me. I match his smile and bite my bottom lip.

" Happy Friday," he announces. Friday. That's the day? Wow, I haven't kept track have I? Well I don't see why it's necessary. I have forever and ever.

" You sure you want to be with me?" I ask. He nods and smiles at me and I kiss him on the lips. God, those lips. Both brothers are amazing kissers if you ask me.

" Tonight, I will turn you, okay?" I ask him. He nods and smiles at me. I smile back and get up, walking out of his room to my bedroom so I can change into my dress and pack my things up.

Serena isn't even home. Maybe her and Lexi got drunk and found some guys to play with. Probably. I would bet my money on that guess.

Damien walks into my room and looks at me as I pack my things up. He frowns but I smile to lighten things up and he raises an eyebrow.

" Will you turn me?" he asks me.

" Of course I will. This afternoon, alright?" I answer him. He nods and smiles at me, turning around and leaving to go to his own bedroom. God, I'm screwed!

It's too late now, though. Maybe I can turn him and we can just be friends. Or maybe Lexi can seduce him into being with her. I could compel him. I don't want to, though.

I find it very odd that the Evans' would leave their children alone in a house with a girl that came off of the streets. That's my story even though it's not true. Serena will have to stay here of course, for a little while. She will have to be my cover story.

I need her to make rings, though. For the boys. I have my own necklace for the sunlight. So they need their own rings.

I walk over to Damien's room and go inside without invitation. I've been invited in before. He sends a smile my way and walks up to me, kissing me on the lips. I turn around and lock his door, then I turn around again and my fangs poke out.

He walks over to his bed and sits down and I follow him. I tilt his head to the side and bite into his neck. His blood is fine so I bite my wrist and stick it to his mouth. He drinks it and I look at him sympathetically.

" Sorry about this," I say, snapping his neck to the side. He will have such a headache when he wakes up.

I smile at my work and kiss his cheek. Now I know the difference between me and Katherine. She only loved Stefan. I love Alex and Damien. Am I worse than her?

I sigh and walk out of his room, the door still locked, and I walk over to my room and put on my backpack. I walk downstairs and sigh as I walk out the front door. Lexi and Serena aren't home still. Damien's dead. Alex is upstairs and I would rather turn him later.

But I can't. I have to turn him now. It's already nighttime. I have no idea how that happened, though. I have to take them both out during the night. We have to leave because the parents will be back tomorrow.

I walk upstairs and find Alex, he smiles at me and I let my fangs fall out. He nods and I turn his head to the side and bite into his neck. I smile and bite down in my wrist and stick it into his mouth.

Right when I'm about to snap his neck, Lexi and Serena open the door and come running in. They look at me and Serena gasps for air and Lexi grabs my arm.

" What's happening?" I ask. Alex looks at me with a worried expression and Lexi and Serena take me outside. Houses around us are burning to the ground and I hear yelling and screaming. A gun is fired. And another. And after that another.

Alex and Damien are by my side, their bags on their backs. I look at them both and look over to Lexi. I see a bullet go through Damien and Alex's shirts and then they fall to the ground. They are both unconscious. I look around and see a man with a gun. More people behind him.

Not again. Not again!

Serena runs off into the house. No! This cant be happening!

Lexi pulls me off to the side and we go up and sit in a tree. I watch them go to the door and knock it open. Serena looks at them startled.

" Thank god your here! They were trying to kill me!" she says. It's too late. I've lost them. I have to bring them with me. Me and Lexi will get them up and bring them.

An hour or two goes by and the fires are out. Everyone is back at their homes and me an Lexi come down from the tree. I run over to Alex and Damien and a carriage comes by.

" Gabriella! We have to go!" Lexi snaps at me. Serena comes out and looks at me sympathetically and she hugs me goodbye. She will see us again in a few months, though.

" Hurry," Serena whispers. I nod and she places rings in my hand. I put them on Alex and Damien and look at Alex again. Tears fall from my eyes and streak my cheeks.

" I love you, Alex. We will be together again. I promise."

I kiss him on the lips and stand up, running over to the carriage. I climb in with Lexi and the carraige starts on its journey. I should have took him with me. Lexi wouldn't have let me, though. No matter how much I feed she will always be stronger. She would have compelled him to forget me no matter how much it hurt.

She loves me. I'm like her sister. We're family.

This isn't fair! At least they will all think I'm dead. Even Alex and Damien. They will think that I have been shot. I will find them again. No. I will find Alex. I love him.

Lexi hugs me and I start sobbing. I think this may be worse than when my brothers died. I lose everyone I love, no matter what happens.

I can't let emotions get the best of me anymore. No one needs to go through this ever. I don't need this to happen again. So it wont. My love wont be real anymore. 

-

Rome, Italy : 1884

Right now, I am in Rome. Everyone has forgotten about the whole vampire thing by now. After that happened, Lexi and I had taken a boat to Australia. I've always wanted to visit Rome so here I am.

Serena is with Lexi at home. We have a new mansion now. It's actually quite beautiful. I think everywhere in Rome is beautiful. I walk over a bridge to a beautiful lake. At least I think it's a lake.

I stopped aging when I turned seventeen. I don't know why I kept going, though. I died when I was fifteen, well, I was going to turn sixteen.

It's been years since the whole Love Story. How many exactly? Well, considering it's June seventh and I'm pretty sure that's when they died... It's been seventeen years? I think I'm accurate. I might be wrong but I honestly don't care.

" Gabriella?" someone asks me from behind. I turn around and see Stefan. My brother. He's dead, though. Behind him with a smirk on his face is Damon. His expression turns blank when he sees me.

" Family reunion? Well, I should do something about this," A man says, walking towards all three of us. I look them up and down. Damon and Stefan.

" God, I've missed you two," I say. They look at me with sympathy and I look at the man next to me. He grins and looks Damon and Stefan in the eyes.

" Run along, you don't remember this conversation or that you saw your sister," he says. They nod and turn around, avoiding me completely.

He looks in my eyes and says the same thing. I turn around and a confused expression crosses my face. What just happened?

" Hey!" a man says from behind me. I turn around and see a handsome man that looks a little bit older than me. I smile at him and he catches up to me, obviously he was running. He looks familiar.

" Hello," I say, curtsying. He smiles at me and takes my hand, kissing it.

" Pardon me, my name is Niklaus. But you can call me Nick. And you are?" he asks. I smile at him and he puts my hand down gently.

" Gabriella, pleasure to meet you," I greet him.

" The pleasure is all mine. Now, may I have the honor of walking with you, love?" he asks, an accent coming through his voice. British.

" Of course you may," I smile. He grins and takes his arm in mine and I start walking with him. Nick. He's cute.

" So Gabriella, if you don't mind my asking, When did you turn into a vampire?" he asks me. I stop walking and turn to look at him. If my heart still thumped, it would be racing right now. How did he know?

" I'm a vampire as well, considering you didn't pick that up, I would guess your new?" he continues. I sigh and continue walking.

" 1864. There's a story that I don't want to remember either, lets leave it at that," I answer. He nods and walks with me.

" So you would be how old now?" he asks.

" I think I would be thirty-six. Oh, I would look old. Gross. Good thing I turned when I was about to be sixteen..." I trail off.

" You look seventeen," he points out.

" I am...kind of. I stopped aging when I was seventeen," I say. He nods and we walk off of the bridge and onto a field of grass.

" I'm too old to count. I don't even know what day it is right now," he says. I laugh and he smiles at me. I can relate. If I didn't have a diary, I would be terribly lost.

" Oh, and by the way, you will always be beautiful, love. It comes natural with you," he says. I blush and look down, smiling. Well, he's charming.

" You look around twenty-one?" I ask him. He nods and smiles at me.

" You see, darling. I age a year older every two hundred years or so... At least that's what I think," he says. I nod and smile. Damn, he is handsome.

" Thank you," I say, referring to him saying that I'm beautiful. He smiles at me and we walk by some flowers.

" I have to say I'm sorry to go but I must. I hope to see you again?" I say to him.

" I'll be in the area. I'll see you soon, love," he says, handing me a rose. I smile and kiss him on the cheek.

" Until then," I say, turning around, walking back home.

I walk inside without saying a word. I lock the door behind me and head up to my room, changing into a night dress. I walk out of the room and go downstairs into the kitchen, getting a cup of blood out of the fridge.

I gulp it down and throw the cup into the trash can. I never liked that cup. It annoyed me.

I sigh and walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. Lexi and Serena are who knows where. Probably upstairs or something. They are always somewhere....

" Hey, what are you doing?" Lexi asks me. I look over to my right side and see Lexi coming toward me. I smile and shake my head.

" You met a boy." She smiles at me and walks faster, jumping onto the couch right next to me, almost killing me. Wait, I'm dead: it's okay.

" His name is Nick. He's British, or English... No...English? Yeah... Anyway, he's really cute and he is a vampire!" I say.

" A vampire?" she asks, smiling. " That's good, Brie. You have been needing to meet someone who can live as long as you."

" Yeah. Well I'm tired so we shall chat about this tomorrow. I'm off to bed," I comment. She nods and heads to her own room and I walk up the stairs and dash to my own.

Rome, Italy : June 7, 1884 

 I met a new guy today. I know what your thinking, Not Again! But he is a vampire.

His name is Niklaus. He told me to call him Nick, though. I think he's British. Wait! No he's definitely English... My mistake :(

I might like him. It's been a long time since the whole Evans' brothers thing. God, I miss Alex. I haven't seen him in forever. I'll have to have Serena find him for me. I've been too scared to ask, though.

A vampire. Love?  Hate? Who knows with this one.

Love, hate, such a fine line. I can't wait.

 I shut my journal and look around my room. I have to go see Alex. I need to know that he is okay. God, I miss him. I miss Damien too but not as much as I miss Alex. I loved Alex much more. I was going to take them both, teach them, and then leave Damien.

" Sorry, I peaked into your thoughts by accident," Serena apologizes, walking into my bedroom with a spell book in her hands.

" You know where he is... Can you tell me?" I ask her.

" They both think your dead, though. I know where Alex and Damien are. Which one do you want to see?" she asks me.

" Alex," I instantly say. She smiles at me and I sigh.

" Are you sure you want to see him?" she asks me.

I nod and she sighs, taking out her spell book and opening it to a marked page. She takes out a piece of paper and hands it to me.

" I'm going now," I say, walking to my closet and changing into a new dress. She looks at me and nods, then walks off to her bedroom.

Alex is at a bar that's in Rome. I have heard about it but I haven't gone yet. I smile to myself as I walk out of the house and run at full speed to the bar.

" Where can I find Alex Evans?" I ask one of the guys that I see walking out of the bar.

" At the counter, he's ranting on about some girl named Gabriella again... Feel bad for the guy, he lost his girlfriend, said he loved her," the man informs me. I take note that he has an Irish accent.

" Thank you, he's an old friend of mine," I say. He nods and I walk inside the bar and spot Alex sitting at the counter, drinking away his problems.

He is okay. He's alive. He misses me. If I go up to him will he hate me?

" Excuse me? Gabriella?" he asks me. I panic and feel my brain racing around in my head, looking for answers.

" No, I'm sorry you have the wrong girl," I say. It's a good thing he's drunk.

" Pardon me, you just look like Somebody that I used to know," he apologizes. I smile and look away. God, I miss him.

But I can't tell him that it's me. Something won't let me.

I look at him again as he takes another drink from his glass and I stand up and walk out of the bar. I run into Nick on my way out.

" Fancy seeing you here," he says. I smile even though I'm on the verge of tears right now. He's a vampire... I don't want him to notice.

" Your upset," he states. I shake my head but he takes my arm and sits me down at a booth with him.

" What's wrong?" he asks me.

" My ex is over there. He thinks that I died a long time ago and I loved him. He's drinking away his problems so I told him I wasn't who I am and now he wont even remember our short conversation. I came here for him but I can't talk to him," I say.

" Your still in love with him," Nick says.

" Am I crazy?" I ask him.

" I still feel for my last girlfriend. I loved her and she loved me and my brother," he says.

" Well since we're both lost in love... How about we get lost together?" I ask him. He smiles and nods at me.

" My type of girl," he says.

I smile at him and I look at the door. Damien walks inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was so short! I had to hurry up!

Well, what did you think? Any requests?

Comment, Vote, Like, Message, Inbox?

Love you guys(:

What should happen next? Or do you think I have the power to come up with a new chapter all by myself??

Picture of Damien in this chapter right?

Yup..

Twaddles<3

 Credits to Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec for any conversations or quotes or words that are used in this story created by them. ( For any chapter that may be in this book.)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
8.1K 97 21
Brynlee Greensburg is welcomed back in London since her last visit in 1805. How will she live here? (Anthony Bridgerton x Brynlee Greensburg)
88.5K 601 3
"Every family has a legacy, and this is mine. I intend to fight for always and forever, even if it destroys me." re writing!!!*
319K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc