Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 19

821 13 7
By limelightAvery__

Logan's POV:

HAHAHAHA I JUST STOLE JAKES GIRL AND I MADE SURE HE KNEW ABOUT IT. I was historically laughing and so was Evan. I stopped and let her out to come to the front of the car I wasn't going to let the poor girl in the trunk for the whole ride.

" you're dead Paul " lily said fixing her messy hair.

" I don't think sooooooo " I said back which made her chuckle at me.

" what was that all about anyways ?"

" it's just prank wars going on between Jake and I and I had no other idea to what I should do so I thought I should take something that's the most important to him " I said giving her a toothy smile. She tensed up and looked out the window trying to avoid eye contact.

" uh I'm sorry did I say something wrong "

" no no don't worry about it " she said still trying not to make eye contact I can tell something was wrong and I knew exactly what it was about.

Flashback -

Still Logan's POV:

I was getting out of class when I remembered that I was supposed to meet my girlfriend Emily at my locker. I walked up to my locker and saw my beautiful girlfriend.

" hey baby you ready to go " I asked her as I gave her a peck on the lips. school was already over and it was already half empty. We always had cute little dates to go to after school and so it was just another one of those days. We walked outside hand in hand. As we were walking I heard something that sounded like faint screams and cries.

" uh babe here take my keys and get in my car I'll be right back I think I forgot something in my locker " I said to Emily as she grabbed the keys and walked over to the parking lot. I made sure she got in safely before leaving.

I made my way to where the noises sounded like it was coming from and what I saw gave chills throughout my entire body. Jake was gripping Lily's wrist and had her pushed against the wall, I noticed her lip was busted and there was a small bruise already forming under her eye. I made sure no one saw me. I rushed back to my car. I know I am stupid for not doing anything at that moment, I was just shocked and didn't know what to do. Poor girl I felt bad for her. Everyone always made fun of her and I didn't think Jake really loved her. I wish I could have done something but I just didn't want to get involved. Ever since that day I've been seeing a lot of similar things between the two of them. It was already becoming a habit walking out of school and witnessing that. She's a smart girl she will later realize that Jake is no good for her and she will soon leave him. I hope.

End of flashback -

Lily's POV :

The whole care ride was silent and it was awkward after what Logan said because there's no way he doesn't remember what his brother would do to me a couple years back. I know he remembers because I saw him looking from the corner of the area one time. I've never said anything because I acted like I never saw. He didn't do anything to help me so it made me think that he didn't care about it and I so I just never brought up that topic. I realized the car stopped and we were parked in the driveway of this huge house. I'm pretty sure it was his.

" is this your house ? " I asked as I got out of the car.

" no I just brought you to a random persons house" Logan said obviously as a joke and I acted like I thought he was serious.

" wait what ? Why would you do that Logan that's so embarrassing " I said running my fingers through my hair playing along.

" wait you actually thought I was serious " he said and burst out laughing.

" uhhhh yea , no . I'm not retarded dude " I said back face palming myself.

" ahhhhh we got a prankster in the house , I like it " he said which caused me to chuckle and I rolled my eyes. He led me inside and I met little kong the savage. He was the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my life. I acted like I was dog napping kong which caused Logan to chase after me. I didn't notice where I was going and as I was turned around to see how far he was behind me I ran right into the pool. I felt cold water hit my body. I got up to the surface to see Logan historically laughing to a point where he was on the floor. It made me laugh to. I got to admit that was funny.

" hey ! That wasn't funny Logan " I pouted and acted as if I was sad about the situation.

" oh don't be a babyyyy " Logan said back still Laughing like a maniac.

" fine but only if you help me up " I said smirking. He came closer to the pull and once he gave me his hand I pulled it and made him fall into the pool as well.

" OH HELL NO YOU ARE SO DEAD " Logan screeched which caused me to laugh.

We finally got out of the pool and his camera guy, I think his name was Brendan gave us towels. I stayed out in the sun so my clothes can dry because I didn't bring any other clothes with me.

" don't waste your time silly I got a lot of clothes for you " Logan said and of course he hands me leggings with the maverick logo and a shirt with the same exact logo. This boy and his merch. I thanked him and walked into the bathroom putting the clothes on. I just realized that I actually haven't been this happy or I haven't laughed like this in a while. Logan was so much better than Jake I see Logan as a best friend / brother figure. He is the complete opposite of Jake. If I had to choose between who I get to stay with it would 100% be Logan. But I know how mad Jake would be. In fact I bet you he's mad right now.

Jakes POV:

" Bro I told you to go with her what the fuck is your problem " I said as uncle kade came rushing back in.

" dude calm down i was right behind her and by the time I tried to grab her he closed the trunk plus it's just a prank he didn't freaking steal your girl relax he's going to bring her back" he said walking anxiously in the house.

I FaceTimed Logan and he picked up.

" BRO WTF YOU JUST TOOK MY GIRL " I screamed into the phone.

" she's okay dude relax I'm a nice kidnapper, I gave her some water, she's petting kong see she's happy " Logan said pointing the camera at lily as she was petting kong. SHE HAS LOGANS MERCH ON.

" Logan you fucking left me here ! " Lydia screamed into the phone ( I know Ayla was Logan's assistant at that time but I'm just saying Lydia because she's his assistant right now )

" OH MY GOD WE FORGOT ABOUT LYDIA EVAN ! Give me my assistant back I need her !!!!! " Logan screams back.

" meet me at the parking lot the bundling by your house I will trade you back Lydia for Lily. Be there in a hour don't be late bye ! " I said and I hung up the phone. I grabbed the keys along with team 10 and we made our way to them.

Lily's POV:

I was just sitting on the couch drinking water and watching kong run around like a wild animal who just escaped the zoo. I wish life was always this fun. I started to get all in my feels and got upset and I can tell Logan noticed because he took a seat next to me and just looked at me.

" lily look, I know you probably don't want to talk about this because the past should remain in the past but I want to say that you can feel free to talk to me about anything, I'll be here to listen. " Logan said putting on Hand on my shoulder. I acted as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

" what are you talking about I don't get you"

" oh come on lil, i know you know what I'm talking about, you're just probably confused because I never mentioned that I witnessed everything". Logan said looking me dead in the eyes.

" lil look, one day after school I heard faint screams and cries and I turned my direction towards the noises and I saw the way Jake was treating you I'm not going to sit here and lie to your face and say I didn't see anything because I did and I don't want to explain everything but all I'm saying is that you can open up to me because you didn't deserve that "

" but you didn't do anything to help me " I said as my voice cracked because I was on the verge of crying.

" lil I didn't want to get in the middle of it. I had my own problems to worry about at that time I know that's not a good enough excuse and I know it was wrong and I should have stepped up and done something but I didn't, and for that I am truly sorry, I'm just happy that you guys worked it out and you guys are happy with each other now ". Yea sure Logan we see super happy now every thing is just fine ( sarcasm ).

" mhm " I said looking down.

" what lil ? Aren't you guys happy now ? I mean you guys seem happy on the vlogs " Logan said getting up and this time standing in front of me

" life on the vlogs isn't always the same as life in the real world, but you know what forget about what I said I am happy now, I should probably get going Jake is probably worried about me " I said getting up about to leave as Logan stopped me and sat me back down.

" lily what do you mean life on the vlogs isn't always the same as life in the real world ?" Logan asked looking confused.

" nothing I didn't mean to say that sorry "

" no, if there's something I need to know tell me and I can help you , I promise I'll be there for you this time ".  I stayed quiet and didn't want to say one word because if Jake found out I am snitching him out to his older brother then things will be bad for me.

" hey .... look at me ... you can trust me and tell me the truth. It's not my business to go around and tell people so trust me I won't ".

" it's just that .. um it's just that I am not happy" I said getting tears in my eyes.

" okay explain to me then, let it all out "

So then I started telling him everything that had happened from the day where Jake started getting really physical with me. I told him about my parents and how I ran away from Jake and how I accidentally bumped into him and how he found me and just all these things no one should know especially his brother. I can see the guilt in his eyes. I can tell that he actually feels bad. However I don't regret telling him because I actually feel much better and feel like weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. He hugged me while I cried. It was a hard topic to talk about but I felt relieved in a way.

" thank you for listening Logan, and please if you actually care even just a tiny bit about me please don't tell anyone because if he finds out then I'll be dead " I said whipping away my tears.

" I won't tell a single soul, but lil I really don't want you to go back to the house with him, I wish you can live with me but I know that's impossible " Logan sighed.

" here I'll give you my number and we can text just so I can make sure you are safe and whenever you need me I'll be a phone call away" Logan said taking out his phone.

" I don't have a phone it's okay ".  I said.

" Why what happened to it "

" uh Jake king of took it away from me the day I first came to live with him " I said looking away from embarrassment. He got up and left somewhere and I was really confused. He came back and handed me something. A phone ?

" whats this for ? " I asked looking at it.

" it's an extra phone that I don't need and I want you to have it so you can keep in touch with me, I want to be there for you when you need someone to talk to " Logan said giving me a hug.

" I'm sorry but I can't take this if Jake finds ou-" I said but then got cut off before I can finish my sentence.

" relax Jake won't find out, this will be our little secret " Logan said winking at me which made me laugh a little.

" you didn't have to but thank you so much, you are truly amazing " I said smiling at him.

" ehh I try I try " he said with a cheeky smile and we both started laughing.

" now sadly we have to meet Jake so I can give you back so we have to get going but don't worry remember I'm just a call away and if I have to I'll even come to the house " Logan said as he got his keys. I just smiled at him and nodded. Well this has to be the best day that I've had for a really long time. I wish everyday was like this.

To be continued -

AUTHORS NOTE/

WOAHH GUYS I LITERALLY UPDATED LIKE 4 CHAPTERS IN JUST TODAY I THINK , HONESTLY DONT KNOW I LOST COUNT LOL BUT ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 153 31
The famous Youtuber, Jake Paul, met this girl who he thought was a fan, but was actually a crazy psycho hater who wants to get rid of Team 10, the Ma...
5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...
1.4M 33.3K 62
AHHHHHH ITS #2 IN FANFICTION (nkt anymore but it was) Jake and Logan Paul's little sister decided that she was done living with her parents, so she m...
47.6K 583 53
A 18 year old girl joins team 10 and starts to like jake pual she denied the feelings but after ignoreing them she realized she really likes him will...