Batfamily oneshots.

By BlowingYourMind

This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you wa... More

Alfred robot?
What about the light side?
Damian and his frying pan
Camping 1
camping 2
camping 3
Camping 4
Camping 5
Camping 6
Your mama.
Alfred the cat
Soon...
Damian is a cat.
Contacts and Glasses
Cuts
kitten sneeze
batboys turned to aniamls
turned to animals 2
batboys turned to animals 3
sleepwalking
valentines
The Schuyler brothers
Talents
PJO and Batman crossover.
Deaged nightwing
Nightwing deaged: part 2
Easter
School plays
Caffeine
Ice Cream
Questions
Pictures For The Ultimate Fans To Put In Their Shrines
Memes
Explaining injuries
Hard Knock Life
Home Alone
Halloween
Tag Of Tags
Training

damian's sick day

11.2K 217 259
By BlowingYourMind

a/n: okay GIRLONFIYAH14, here's your request. (sorry if i spelled your username wrong.) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce sighed as he stepped outside in the frigid winter air of Gotham city. Ice crunched under his shoes, and his breath swirled around in the wind as Bruce watched the sunrise. It was dawn and for once, Bruce could actually see the sun in the morning. He needed some time to think about last nights events before his sons woke up.

Joker was rampaging through the city and all hands were on deck. Once they tracked him down to a wearhouse, Harley Quinn came out of no where and trapped Batman in a cage. It was a trap, but little did they know, his four son's weren't far behind him. 

Unfortunately, when they arrived, the two villains were ready. 

The vigilantes were not. Therefore, they were turned into little kids. 

Dick was fourteen, Jason was ten, Tim was seven, and Damian was four.  Thank god they had their memories of what happened, because when Dick and Jason woke up, they managed to get Batman out of the cage so he could bust the two clowns. 

When they got back to the manor, Alfred went to go buy some clothes. So now they had fitting clothes, and even better news was that the guns effect would only last a week. 

"Master Bruce, your breakfast is ready." Bruce almost jumped if not for his bat training. 

Sometimes he wondered if Alfred was the real ninja here. 

Bruce calmly looked back to the front door where the Butler stood. "And may i inform you, master Timothy, and Richard are awake."

 That got Bruce moving, well, he was also hungry, but he could last a long time without eating. Once he arrived, he took the head of the table, and observed his two adopted son's. 

Little Tim had bags under his eyes, as he sipped what Bruce would assume was coffee. 

Dick was happily gulping down cereal. 

Bruce nearly rolled his eyes, at least they were the same. 

Then he stared at his own food as Jason took his seat and dug in, not bothering using a fork and knife. 

-_WITH DAMIAN_-

Damian groaned as he cracked his eyes open, his whole body was sore, wait... then he remembered the events of what happened the previous night. 

He struggled to reach the lamp by his bed.

Curse his puny four year old body. 

Once he was able to get to the lamp, he flipped it on. Light invaded his room, it stung Damian's eyes as he hissed, and scrambled to turn it off. 

This was not normal. 

Suddenly a stabbing pain shot through his stomach, and all the kid could do was lay in a fetal position until the pain washed away. 

Just as he thought it was safe to get up, vile in the back of his throat threatened to come out of his mouth. He groaned a little, as he felt the throw up make its way through his esophagus, he ditched his effort of keeping it in, and bolted to the restroom.

Despite Damian's age, he could fully run and talk normally. 

In other words, he was super mature for his new age.

He threw up last nights dinner, clutching the toilet lid like a life line. 

Once  he was done, he laid on the cold, marble floor, panting. 

Now he was a lot weaker. 

If he was normal, he would be able to fully get up. 

Curse his body. 

He shakily got to his feet, and snatched a towel, wiping the sweat off of his forehead. He washed his face in the sink, attempting to hide the paleness of his skin, he almost couldn't reach the sink. 

He regretfully left the comfort of his PJs, replacing them with a pair of black jeans and a green hoodie.

He slowly trudged through the halls to the dining room, where his family should be. No one even looked at him as he took his seat next to Bruce. 

Jason and Tim were arguing with the eldest brother, and his Father was quietly eating. 

Damian knew Alfred was lurking around somewhere. 

There was already a plate of salad and toast placed on the table in front of him. He would have started eating, but he didn't have the appetite. So he just stared at his food, some what listening to his brothers bicker. 

Bruce looked up from his news paper "Good morning." He looked at his son oddly, who was just staring at the food. 

Damian turned his head stiffly. "Greetings father." he croaked. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing, and stared in shock at the youngest, even Damian looked somewhat surprise.

Damian cleared his throat and started again "Excuse me." He said, just a little raspy. 

He moved to walk to his room, dots blurred His vision.

His body felt numb, then his legs gave out from under his four year old body. 

He came crashing to the ground.

He felt absolutely horrible, and humiliated, but mostly horrible. 

The last thing he remembered was the sickly twisting of his stomach and the pain that hammerd through his scull. 

Maybe he should have stayed in bed this morning. 

~With Bruce.~

Damian was acting weird this morning, even if he was a four year old, he was going to find out what was happening.

Before he could say anything else, Damian excused himself, and started to stumble off to his room. 

Bruce, and his three adopted wards just stared at the struggling boy. Then, Damian's little body fell to the floor, with a loud CRASH! 

His family rushed over to his limp body on the floor.

Well, Jason and Tim lagged behind, but Bruce and Dick rolled his crumpled body over, and immediately pulled back, hissing.

 "Hes burning up!" his 14 year old voice squealed.

 Bruce picked up his sons body bridal style, and ran to Damian's room.

 Damian acted on reflexes and stiffened in his 'sleep.'  But soon melted in Bruce's arms, clutching his shirt in his tiny fist. Snuggling his head in Bruce's chest. Bruce would have smiled if he wasn't in this situation. 

 "Get Alfred!" Bruce commanded as he placed Damian's fragile body on the bed. 

Jason and Tim nodded, taking their leave to find the butler, while Dick helped Bruce take Damian's clothes off, and replace them with PJs. 

Then, Bruce tucked a blanket around the youngest. Damian whimpered, and subconsciously moved into an even more comfortable position. Then Jason, Tim, and Alfred appeared in the room. 

Alfred had a wet rag in hand, and put it on Damian's forehead, as he checked his tempture. The family stepped away to give him space, and the thermometer beeped, indicating that the temp was detected.

 "He has a high fever of 103." Alfred announced. " I shall get medicine, Unfortunantly, other than that, there is nothing we can do. " Alfred left. 

But what Alfred really ment was: Scram and give the boy some space, let him sleep.'

So the remaining three boys filtered out of the room, trying to find excuses to leave.

 "Going to... Young justice, they're gonna freak once they find out I'm a kid." Dick cracked that maniacal laugh and ran out of the room. 

"I'm going to, um, my room, too, uhh, bake a cake, yeah... " Tim awkwardly stepped out of the room. 

"Going to visit my grave." Jason's voice was heavy with sarcasm as he waved them off, rolling his teal eyes. 

Bruce just stayed there, sitting on his bed, he was still there because Damian had a death grip on his shirt. 

Alfred returned with the medicine, and placed it on the dresser. "I suppose you won't be leaving, when he wakes up give him the medication." Alfred instructed, not even giving Bruce a chance to go against him. 

By Bruce, Damian groaned, and cracked his green eyes open.

 " F-father? " he stuttered. He couldn't let him see him like this. 

"Yes, Damian?" Bruce asked softly. 

" I-im okay im... " Damian never got to Finnish his sentence, because he felt nauseous. 

He quickly gestured wildly to his throat, and face that was turning green. Obviously bruce got the memo, and thrust a nearby bucket in Damian's face before he threw up all over his father.

He dry heaved into the bucket, while Bruce rubbed circles around his back, encouraging him to get it all out. 

Once Bruce was sure Damian wasn't going to throw up anymore, he discarded the can, and rubbed all of the substance off of the four year olds face. 

Damian weakly sat up, and attempted to walk around the room, but Bruce shook his head, and laid Damian back down on his bed. 

 "But Father, I am fine!" Damian whined, begrudgingly laying back down. 

"No Damian, your sick. You need rest. " Damian pouted, and turned over. 

 Then Bruce looked to his left, and saw the medicine Alfred left for them. 

The butler's voice rang through his ears, reminding him that he had to give it to his Son. If not, Alfred would probably sneak a snake in Bruce's bed. 

 "Damian, you can go back to sleep once I give you the medicine." Bruce gently nudged the boy. 

Damian whipped around with a not so happy expression. " I can handle a simple sickness without medicine. " he grumbled. 

His expression betrayed him. "You have to take it." Bruce had already poured the liquid in the little measuring cup, and cringed when he saw tears well up in his son's eyes.

 "B-but father! " he whined even more. 

"I'll get you ice cream." Bruce coaxed. 

Damian was about to go against that, but Bruce took the opportunity, and shoved it all in Damian's mouth. 

Damian's reflex was to swallow, so he did. After he gulped all of it down, tears streamed down his face. 

He was now sitting up, and even more painful expression in his face. He blinked multiple times, and his bottom lip trembled. 

 "D-dad. " was all he could say before he burst into sobs, that racked his small frame.

 Bruce was a little surprised that he called him dad, but he numbly took Damian's body. And he enveloped him in a hug, letting his son soak his shirt. 

After a while like this, Bruce called Alfred, and told him to bring ice cream up, a promise was a promise.

 Damian played with his vinalla ice cream, wondering if he should eat it or not. 

 "W-wont I throw t-this u-up?" He stuttered, from crying. 

" Possibly. " Bruce kicked himself for saying that.

 " I shall eat it later..." Damian put the bowl on the dresser.

"Do you want to watch a movie? " Bruce asked his son. 

Damian shrugged, and Bruce scrolled through the channels. "Do you want to watch lilo, and stitch?" He asked again. 

Damian shrugged again. 

 As Bruce pressed the ok button, the very beginning of the movie started to play. 

Through the whole movie, Bruce just sat there, while Damian watched intently. 

Once it was over Bruce was about to walk out of the door, to allow his son to sleep. But he heared a small "don't leave me!" 

Bruce turned to his son who had his emerald green puppy dog eyes, and little desperate look. 

 " Ohana means family, and family means that no one gets left behind... Right? " he pondered. 

Bruce's day was full of suprises, but some of them were pleasent. 

Like this one.

 "Of course I'll stay." He climbed in the bed with Damian, and embraced him. 

Bruce was expecting Damian to pull away with his small hands, but instead, he snuggled closer. 

Placing his head in the crook of Bruce's neck. 

 Soon, they were both asleep, and a minute later, when Alfred went to check on them, he found both of his boys out cold.

 He wiped a tear away with his handkerchief and sniffled, then grabbed a camera and snapped a picture. 

He was so using his as black mail for when Bruce refused to sleep. Or when Damian would recklessly go on patrol without his consent. 

Then he turned the bedside lamp off, and went to go see if Tim was really baking a cake...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/n: whoa, that was one of my longest stories yet. Hope ya liked it!!! If you don't like it then I can fix some things for you GIRLONFIYAH14

Funny spell check, when I was trying to spell Ohana means family, it said Obama means family. 😂

And thank you for the ones who have followed, voted, and supported me so far. It makes me very happy to know that people like my stories. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.2K 16
Damian was happy and bright young man. Well that's what everyone thought at least.. But in reality he is a young boy struggling with depression. He w...
33.9K 2.1K 30
Dick is a man child but how will his family react to him becoming an actual child. How he got in this place he didn't know. Who are these people tryi...
14.5K 195 28
oneshots of our favorite batfamily REQUESTS ARE OPENED! they/them pronouns includes(current): -dick grayson -jason todd -tim drake -damian wayne -ste...
50.4K 1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more