My Ice Cold Boss|| Jungkook f...

By kim_kth

Part 1 More

Chapter: 1 [Edited]
Chapter: 2 [Edited]
Chapter: 3 [Edited]
Chapter: 4 [Edited]
Chapter: 5 [Edited]
Chapter: 6 [Edited]
Chapter: 7 [Edited]
Chapter: 8 [Edited]
Chapter: 9 [Edited]
Chapter: 10 [Edited]
Chapter: 11 [Edited]
Chapter: 12 [Edited]
Chapter: 13 [Edited]
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Book 2 is out!
Hiiiiiii!!
Editing.

Chapter: 28

8.4K 273 74
By kim_kth

Neveah's POV'

I was trying so hard to make it up to Jungkook but this asshole just keeps avoiding me.

I gave him my best smiles and all but he just turns away and makes lame excuses.

I gave up and start taking shots of vodka one after the other, I saw him approach a red headed girl which I was observing and she was literally eye raping ma man.

I think they were flirting, and that man stealer of a hoe kept twirling the tips of her hair, which were split ends.

I have had enough of him, I know he was making me jealous he wanted me to beg for his forgiveness. But I am not that petty.

I took the last shot of vodka, I was still not drunk not even near drunk.

I walked towards the dance floor and start grooving my body to the music blasting through the speakers.

While I was pretending to know how to dance, I saw a cute guy waking towards me, and an idea popped in my head.

I let him approach me, he asked if he could join and obviously I said yes.

He attempted to grind against me, he was pretty cute but not that cute, I felt uncomfortable.

But for the sake of my plan I let him do it, and further more I returned the favor.

I could feel him hardened against me and I couldn't feel anymore disgusted.

I was about to walk away cuz this was just gross, but my planed was on track, I saw him making his way towards me.

So I didn't pull away. I kept doing it and pretended I didn't see him coming this way.

I suddenly felt being yanked away, and I couldn't be more glad, but it was kinda harsh.

The next thing I know is that guy was on the floor with a bleeding nose, I know I was feeling really gross, and wanted to make Jungkook feel jealous.

But I never intended to make this situation go this far.

Jungkook started to throw one punch after the other, and that guy was trying so hard to fight back but he wasn't as strong.

I tried to pry Jungkook off of that poor man but he wouldn't budge, my mind went blank.

What am I suppose to do now, if I don't make this stop right now he will die and Jungkook will end up going to jail.

Finally I thought of something.

"Jungkook, if you don't stop right now I am going to strip in front of these horny men, and let them do whatever they want to!" I threatened him.

I know super oblivious, but that's the only thing came to my mind in a freaking club.

My words made Jungkook stop immediately, he turned around with a furious look on his face which made me somewhat scared.

"Don't try me Neveah" He said sternly. Okay now I'm definitely scared, what has gotten into him.
He grabbed my wrist harshly and brang me into one of the rooms this club had. Don't even ask me why, cuz I don't even know.

He slammed the door shut and locked it, "what the heck is wrong with you!?" I rubbed my wrist.

"What is wrong with me?, Neveah I am suppose to be asking that question!" He exclaimed.

What the fuck?, he is suppose to be asking me the question?, I didn't even do anything, I was just trying to make him a little jealous cuz he started it.

"What?!, and why is that?" I furiously asked the man standing infront of me.

"What the fuck were you doing grinding against that dickhead, just earlier this day you were kissing me and now this, how much of a slut can you be?!" He instantly slapped a hand on his mouth preventing the words to come out.

Too late, it already did.

It feels like an arrow was shot aiming straight to my heart, the arrow was his words.

"You have no right to call me a slut, why?, number one: You kissed me and I didn't even kiss you back, number two: Yes I did return the favour but you have no fucking right to be mad at me cuz we aren't even dating" I finished dropping to my knees.

Tears stung my eyes, I tried to hold them back but they pushed through and came out as the Niagara Falls.

I couldn't control it anymore, another thing about me I am really sensitive to harsh words.

I felt large hands encircle my waist, he was hugging me.

I pry his hands off of me well more like yank his hands off of me, I wiped away my pathetic tears and aim for the door.

I was this close to open the door and leave before I have another melt down.

But Jungkook pressed me against the closed door so basically: my back was facing him and his chest was pressed against my back.

"I'm so sorry, chipmunk" He breathed out his breath hitting my neck.

My breath hitched but I controlled, "you can't undo what you have done Jungkook, now let go of me" I tried wiggling out of his grip but failed.

(A/N: it gets a little kinky here so if you wanna stop you can, if you don't keep reading.)

"No" He snuggled in the crook of my neck "you said I had no right to get mad right?, of course I did" He turns me around and places one of his hand beside my face and one around my waist.

I could easily push him away and make a run for it, but my body wouldn't agree with me.

"I did because he was touching what is mine" He growled, his body came near me pressing against mine.

"I was jealous" He admitted, he came near my hear, "i was jealous cuz I like you, I was jealous cuz his hands were on your hips which is mine" His hands travel down to my hips.

I went numb, I couldn't think straight he likes me, has my prayers come true?

"He was touching your thighs. Mine" His hands go from my hips to my thighs, I am so freaking thankful I was wearing jeans or else........ Well we all know how that would have ended.

After he claims everything his,  he starts to lick my earlobe and nips at it.

"Jungkook.......stope.....please" I breath out, I push his chest away making him stop his activity.

But that just makes him come even more closer than he already was.

He goes back to my ear and huskily whispers, "I know you want it, stop fighting" His sentence end with a deep chuckle.

He goes back to doing what he was, and I don't want to stop him, he was right I do want it I kept listening to my brain and avoiding my heart.

But now let's do what the heart wants.

I let him continue, he travels downs to my neck and starts sucking trying to find my sweet spot.

After a couple of seconds or so he found it and starts to abuse my skin, I moan escape my mouth, which earns me a smirk from him.

He let go of my neck and came face to face with me, his brown orbs glisten with lust.

I bring my hands to the back of his neck and lean in to kiss him.

If you're thinking do I know how to kiss now, yes, don't ask how.

Our lips unite once again, and queue the chaos in my tummy. It felt even more amazing this time, now that I know how to kiss.

I will just always remember this as my first kiss and not the other one cuz it was embarrassing as fuck.

I start moving my lips taking the first step, I earn yet again another smirk from him, I slapped the back of his neck lightly.

Our lips never leave each other, his tongue glids against my bottom lip, I know he was asking  for entrance.

But was I ready for you know the extreme level of what was happening now, li-

Jungkook cut my train of thoughts with a bite on my bottom lip, I gasped and he found this as in opportunity and entered his tongue exploring every edge of my mouth.

We pulled away breathing hard.

"I thought you didnt know how to kiss?" He asked catching his breath.

(Start reading)

"I didn't, let's just say I learnt" I said hiding my face in embarrassment.

He chuckled and said "It's okay, you were amazing" He winked which caused me to blush.

I fixed my self up and walked towards him.

"Jungkook" I called out his name, he replied with a hum, "did you really mean it, that you liked me?"

I asked, I was really nervous to listen to his answer, what if he just said it so I could forgive him, what if he just said it in the heat of the moment.

I started to assume ridiculous things, but I snap out of my thoughts when Jungkook back hugged me and said "of course I do, I started to like you from the very begining, and I mean it whole heartedly" He kissed the side of my neck.

"Do you like me back?" He asked turning me around to look at him when I answer him.

I quickly got tensed, I know I like him back but why was I getting so nervous, why was I loosing my confidence, why was I doubting my feelings towards him.

What should I say?

                         ●  ●  ●

This is for ya'll kinky People.

So I decided to do smut in this book but for those who don't want it don't worry I got you covered.

So when the kinky stuff starts I will put a sign **STOP** and when it stops **START**

Sounds good?

Adios~ ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 26.8K 19
meet jeon jungkook - the playboy kind of boss. he's rich obviously, tall, charming and all that. but he doesn't have that qualifications to be your m...
98K 3.8K 18
In which Jungkook is a secretary to flirtatious millionaire Taehyung.
1K 61 6
How do things change when an arrogant cold hearted Boss meet her new secretary ? Kim Taehyung × Reader
3.4K 138 9
Part 1