No Time To Waste (Carl Grimes...

By Thewalkingdeaders

When the world goes bad Amanda Meadows is stranded with no family to rely on . One day she is stuck In a Walm... More

No Time To Waste (Carl Grimes Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Update

Chapter 8

765 21 0
By Thewalkingdeaders

Chapter 8
Cease To Function

Carls POV

I wake up, another miserable day . Of all people why me ? Why do you take the girl of my dreams!?

I get out of bed and put on a blue plaid shirt and some jeans . I tie my combat boots and walk downstairs .
Everyone looked at me

"what surprised I even left my room?" I mutter under my breath . I adjust my hat and grab a granola bar . I eat it and then walk to the fence .

I grab a sharpened crowbar and stab walkers at the fence . After about a hour of killing walkers at the fence I go to harvest the vegetables . I hated vegetables but sometimes it was the only food we had .

I organize the vegetables in baskets and then bring the baskets to Hershel .

"Your handling the break up better than I thought " he states .

"No I'm not " I say "I want to go to my room and just ignore everyone fur a week " I say

"Carl... We all have jobs to do " Hershel states .

I walk off and go to the guard towers . It was my turn for guard duty. I look at the AK47 in the corner ... It wasn't there .

I hear the cock of a weapon "hands up " the voice says. I follow the command and put my hands up. He grabs my gun and knife "stand up and turn around " the voice says again . Again , I do what he says . I saw the governor .

"What do you want ?" I ask .

"You " he says and hits me In The face with the back of the AK47

------

I don't know how long thus is so if it's to short tell me !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.4K 72
What happens when your dad's best friend. Who you've known your whole life. Suddenly becomes the man you wana be with? Emma Grimes is about to find o...
38.1K 698 28
Callie has survived for so long on her own, and her whole world is turned upside-down once she is taken in to a group. In a short amount of time, eve...
1K 64 11
All alone in an apocalyptic world with most of her family presumed to be dead, and now around a cast of strangers who are not the most welcoming folk...
232 5 30
What happens when the world is overrun? Will Jasmine be able to adapt to this new way of living? She's put up a wall to keep to herself but will a pa...