My new bratty partner (Levi...

By animeislife1011

Going undercover to bust a powerful Mafia boss things went downhill four years ago, his wife who was also his... More

Jeager is my partner ?
Chibi b@$&%!
Love Hotel
Trading
Dealings
WE BEEN FOUND OUT
"LET ME GO!"
You may go
Him worried?
His kindness
IM IN LOVE!?!
Need some loving ?
Wanna be my partner~
Would you hate me?
His hide out !?!
Cover as a What!
Found out!
Im not what you like right?
Gun shot ?
WHY!?!?
Get well soon bastard
Was it really a dream?
SURPRISE
Kisses
Heat of the moment~
Regrets?
Come with me
Confessions!?!?
Down memory lane
You and I forever

Bad dream

4.6K 101 21
By animeislife1011

Third POV:

"Levi...Levi! No!!!" The blonde and small women ran to him jumping in front of him as a bullet penetrated her back she then soon stumble onto him her beautiful white dress stained with her own blood. "N-No...P-P.." His eyes widen shocked not able to move his hands nor feet since he was tied up to a chair.

"L-Levi..." She coughed then spoke in a low voice breathing heavily, "I-it's okay..." She brought her trembling hand to his cheek and smiled with a drool of blood on the side of her mouth, "I-I'm happy...y-y..our...not..hurt..." She said as she closed her eyes.

"...Petra...PETRA!!!" All of a sudden Levi eyes flew open sitting up panting heavily as he woke up from the dream, "why?...why am I still remembering this shit." He bite his bottom lip looking to the side of a photo of him and his wife wearing there wedding rings, "I miss you..."

He got out of bed and began to change thinking about his dream, knowing all this happened 4 years ago, why won't they stop? He heard his phone ringing and picked it up

Him: "Hello?"
Boss: "Levi I need you again today come by the station it's serious, alright."
Him: "...Fine... I thought it was my fucking break."
Boss: "Sorry hehe."
He hung up, then headed down stairs putting on his suit and black shoes as he headed out to his car.

Grabbing a lighter and a cigar. He began to smoke while driving to the Investigation Station owned by a companion of his dear friend named Hange Zoē.

((GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST INTRO NOT MUCH BUT I PROMISE ITS GOING TO GET BETTER or uh maybe lol !!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 52 17
Cornered by his frustrations and growing temptations of lust and love for someone who he thinks has never felt the same way, Eren finds himself trapp...
4.7K 71 10
Levi raised a signalling hand as the sound of the cart carrying Moblit and the medic drew closer. "Here!" he called. Then, low over his shoulder to E...
288K 11.4K 31
Eren, is a normal junior in high school with his adopted sister Mikasa, and his best friend Armin. One night, Eren had a weird dream. With a mysterio...
61.4K 2.5K 58
"L-Levi!?" Eren shouted in a panic. He kept looking from me to the darkness where he ran from. "Levi we have to go! Now!" He shouted, pulling me off...