Zodiac Yandere One Shots

By thelobsterlord

A person's zodiac sign can be accurate depending on how you look at it... More

Intro
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces

Closing

10.3K 191 16
By thelobsterlord

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD done!

Okay so I decided not to write closings for the characters since, I think it is more fun to leave it up to your imaginations.

Did they die? Maybe escaped. What if a magical unicorn named Fritz appeared and the world destroyed itself? Who knows. But yeah, I am pretty satisfied with how things went and thank you for reading and helping with the personalities part.

If you liked this story check out my other ones because they need luv too.

I would also like to thank WrappedInABlanket for helping me edit this story to make it even better. Thank you for putting time and effort into the chapters!

Thank you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 815 15
"you're mine. i've decided." (stalker x reader) (lowercase cont'd)
80.4K 1.4K 12
You were a 16 years old student studying in a high school. On the first day of your sencond year, a new student transferred. You thought he was only...
778 28 14
Find out your zodiac if you don't know it and things about it. If you look at my about me book you'll find what I did on mine and that's what I'll do...
89.6K 2.9K 8
(Yandere! Shadow Monster x Reader). (Warning: mature, dark, disturbing themes ahead for the whole story. You have been warned!) You inherited a mansi...