(EDITING) Baby under lock and...

By OnionsWithLegs

Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you'... More

(Before the story begins)
Pink sunshine
Arrangements
The posters!!
Dates
A drive with your love
J-hope's Moustache's
Jungkook's purpose?
SLEEPING OVER WITH BANGTAN?
Namjoon... why?
Sleepy morning
Jin's Date
Starting to Sense jelousy
Suga's date
New decisions
Your answer is?...
Nightly thoughts
Steady travels
Tsunami of fangirls...
Go Go Go... and practice!
A deadly date with Namjoon?
J-Hopes Ducku
Warm lips
Pizza and forgiveness
Double chins and jalapenos
Finding out?
Fires shot [Part one]
Fires shot [Part two]
Bed head and mini dresses
Bad signings
Time with Taehyung
Marking your love
Truth or dare?
A date with Jungkook
Rose petals and fireworks
Jungkooks desire
New surroundings
Changing...
Nutricious relationships
High tensions...
An afternoon with V and Jhope
Warm night
BIGHIT exclusive
A night with Jungkook
New day
The new kid [Part 1]
The new kid [Part 2]
Endless friction
Pondering Thoughts
Story comeback preview
Stained nickname
Time alone
Guardian Angel
Quiet nights
Darkness
Darkness PT 2
The truth
True colours
An ending so sweet
(About the ending)
Q&A 1
Q&A 2
Q&A 3
ANNOUNCEMENT

Cascading steam

1.4K 59 53
By OnionsWithLegs

You're sitting on the toilet lid, on top of two stacked towels. Still fully clothed. Kind of anticipating what Jungkook wants to do... in the shower, but realising that it's still quite early in the morning.

Jungkook returns from the bedroom with an Aqua blue tote bag, closing and... locking, the door behind him.

"[Y/N]" He whispers.

You glance up at him.

"Hm?" You smile.

"The other members stayed out and booked a hotel room after what happened last night, they drank a bit too much so found it hard to get home."Jungkook explains.

"If i were there, I'd be able to limit them from drinking but I wasn't." He adds, sounding quite stern, looking disappointed.

You bite your lip.

"I'm sorry Jungkook." You frown. "I should've just said about my allergy and not kept it to myself. I ruined your birthday in return."

You realise that you're still wearing your necklace that he gave you, and began to twiddle with it.

"It's all my fault." You sigh. "I'll have a shower with you, I'll do anything with you to make you happy. I know that you've been waiting most of your life for me to come to you. And you make me happier then anyone else does."

"Stand up." He says, while rummaging through the bag. "Undress yourself."

You smile and gradually take off your night shirt, leaving you wearing nothing but underwear, but use the shirt to cover your chest, as you still feel a little uneasy showing too much.

The shower is a large walk in one, that is not elevated off the floor, and has quite a modern touch to it, with its rainfall shower head, which isn't too high. Above the shower head there's a set of three bars, which has a towel running across it.

Jungkook places the bag on the floor and unbuttons his white shirt that he had worn the day before, and threw it on to the ground, the plastic buttons clinked against the tiled floor. The fabric draped spineless as new creases formed in the fabric.

He then reaches back into the bag.

With his other hand, crouching on the floor, he gently takes your arm, and pulls his hand out of the bag, holding two items...

A blindfold, and silky lace.

You're not exactly intrigued to know what's going to happen, as you can already tell.

He stands, and takes your other hand, while holding the items.

"If this is the way you can make up for yesterday. You're going to do it. Understand?" Jungkook asks.

You slightly nod in reply.

Placing a slight smile on your face.

"This is the only way we can move on in our relationship." He clasps your wrists together, and begins to tie the silk around them. The silk appears to be around two and a half metres long. After going around around seven times, he ties a knot, but there's a lot of slack left.

You're still holding the shirt to your chest, grasping the fabric under your arms, trying to cover your body.

He grasps hold of the slack, and guides you over to the shower.

"You can't shower with a shirt. Can you?" Jungkook sniggers. "Drop it here."

You're hesitant...

But drop it.

Anything to make him happy.

Jungkook doesn't look at your body as he guides you in the shower.

You're under the shower head.

"Lift your arms up." He asks, still holding the slack.

You do so, and you notice he ties the slack to the towel wrack above the shower head. Forcing your arms to remain upright.

"I know you're self conscious about your body, and revealing too much. It's not something to have on your mind. So I though you could block out that thought." He gently places the blindfold over your hair, and rests it against the bridge of your nose.

You see nothing besides the small entrails of light coming from the bottom of the blindfold.

Waiting for the shower to turn on.

Waiting for Jungkook to do as he please.

This is my fault after all. You tell yourself. If I told Jungkook in the first place, none of this would have happened.

Drip...

Drip...

A rainfall of water begins to cascade down onto your head, you move slightly forward, as the hot water ricochets from your ice cold skin.

You feel the steam clouding against your body, like you're on top of the clouds, amongst the heavens.

Then the sound of the shower door closing.

The sound of feet patting against the shower floor, only taking one step before they reach you.

Before Jungkook reaches you.

You can sense that he's towering over you, as the tips of the hairs on your arms alarm you, the feeling of his presence next to yours, unusually comforts you.

Waiting for the first move...

Waiting for him to do as he pleases...

Like all of this is just one repeated story that never ends.

Until you feel his hand. His touch. Against your back.

His two hands glide against the surface of your lower back... as he leans in to kiss you. His wet lips against yours, his wet skin against yours. Like he was a devious vampire, in the process of biting your skin.

You hear him heavily breathe, as you know he must be excited, he must be happy. Does this make him happy?

His hand traces from your back, and slithers closer to your stomach, close to your underwear.

Slightly alarmed, You jolt back.

"[Y/N]" Jungkook heavily breathes. "Why are you. Still wearing your underwear?"

You don't reply.

He moved his hand further down, until his fingertip touched the elastic of the underwear.

Once agin, you jolt back. Feeling a little uneasy. Sure he's... done it... with you. But he hasn't done anything like 'this' before.

"Jungkook. I don't feel comfortable with doing this."

"I thought you said you wanted to make me happy." Jungkook sighs.

The water continues to ricochet from your skin.

"Fine." You murmur, looking down.

"This is the last time we can do anything like this for a while anyway." Jungkook mentions.

"H-?" You're interrupted.

Jungkook launches his hand further until his fingers were there...

You heavily breathe.

Like you're on an intoxicating high which forever continues.

You throw your head back, the water patting against your nose, and splashing against your lips and tongue.

"J-Jungkook... I-I'm going to c-co-"

That was it...

That's all he wanted to do.

You feel like Jungkook wanted to do that for you, to make you happy.

But you were only happy because Jungkook was.

The steam still created condensation against the glass, fine drips plummet from the top, eventually reaching the depths of the bottom.

You're sitting on the bed.

A towel around your body, Jungkook approaches you and hands you a fluffy dressing gown.

"Here put this on." He smiles. "You'll catch a cold like that."

He walks towards his wardrobe and pulls out a denim jacket. While he does this you rapidly throw the dressing gown on, pulling the hood over your head.

"Jungkook?" You ask.

He turns to face you.

"Hm?"

You tie the robes rope around your waist.

"What did you mean. That 'that' was the last thing we're doing for a while. What's happening? Are you leaving to go somewhere?" You ask.

Jungkook smiles, and approaches you once again, sitting next to you.

"It's not that no." He smiles, he gently grasps your hand. "Do you know what the date is today?"

"The 2nd of September. One day after your birthday. Why?" You ask.

"Well, one of the agreements to let you come here still needs to apply, as much as I don't want it to." He sighs.

You look in confusion.

"School." He sighs.

You sigh and peer to the floor.

"I know, but you're still only sixteen, so you need to still be in education. As much as I want you to stay here my little Mochi." He smiles.

You grit your teeth.

Totally forgetting about that.

"These couple of weeks have gone really slowly. It's felt like forever." You smile. "But that's not a bad thing."

"You were meant to start today. But due to the slow process of the transferral, you have to go on Thursday. This Thursday. In two days." Jungkook explains.

Making new friends?
A new school?
And you know absolutely zero Korean, apart from how to say hello and I love you.

"But we made sure it was more of a suited school. It's more of a college for further education for transfer students, or students who decide to apply there." He smiles.

You sigh.

"Ok."

"I'm going to be busy as well. We've had a lot of time off, and not done a lot on on the new upcoming album." Jungkook sighs. "It's called 'Love yourself' and I asked to dedicate one main song to you. Don't tell anyone though."

You smile, totally disregarding what you both just did in the shower...

He leans in and hugs you.

Back to normal Jungkook.

You smile.

...

Hey guys! So I do intend to make some less sexual chapters I promise. Again sorry I posted it a few days late, been really busy with revision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
180K 5.3K 20
Y/n, also knows as the 'ridiculously stunning foreigner' who moved to Daegu with her younger brother and her parents because of their parents work th...
1.2K 77 21
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...
118K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...