Super Smash Bros.xReader Ones...

By Hylissa

I was writing my SSBxChild reader oneshot book when I thought: "I've got so many romance oneshot ideas. Maybe... More

Note
Lullaby for a dark night
I'll never leave you
Not an update
A Neko's Best Memories
Alcoholic Alchemy
Vanilla Twilight
Goddess of L/i/g/h/t/ Yanderes
"I'm yours, from now, until forever"
Happy Birthday!
Shut up, and dance with me!
Don't die on me!!
I'll be your eyes for now.
Yeah, not an update.
I got tagged.
Dark Pacifist
773?!?!?!?!
Tricks or Treats?
Just Peach-y
Black Cats of the Eve
A Dragon's Treat
I'm a Yandere?
Glass Wings
I'm here to cheer you up!
My present.
Candy Analogies
Surprise, my Moon
I hope you like it...
Tagged!
Firework!
"I love you too much!"
Oh shit...
Golden, Green, and Red Roses.
Like magnets
Prince of Shadows
Red Velvet Frappuccino
Pit+Mimikyu=Lucky (y/n)
Night and Light
We won't say we're in love.
Pika Boy
Sweet Song
You've got to be kitten me...
Not an update, but a small question.
Opposites... attract?
Not an update, sorry if you were expecting one.
Dragons of a Scale
Stay Awake

The gods smile upon you

967 3 0
By Hylissa

Festive Piña Colada 2/2
Lucina×male Reader

Kill me now. Pls. I updated twice. This is gonna be cute garbage. This is gonna be for those who have to work or go to school on January 6th

Considering that you are a god of spirits, no one expected you to fall in love with a normal high school student. Well, both of you are high school students, but Lucina's normal. Today was just another day- wait, no. That's bullshit.

"(Y/n)! Where were you?" You dragged yourself to the seat next to Lucina with a disappointed look. Robin took the seat in front of you. "(Y/n)'s upset that there's class today." "Yeah. Where I'm from, we get this day off. It's like Christmas, but on January." You saw Lucina was interested, but the teacher interrupted you. "Ok, welcome back! I know some of you aren't exactly happy that we're back so soon, so I thought creative writing in pairs would chear some of you up! Better than reading another random book, right?" With that, half the class started talking again, but you and Lucina paired up (get it? Like in Fire Emblem? Oki, I'll stop.) to write. "So, what do you wanna write about, Lucina?" You were all set, just trying to think of ideas. "Well, I thought we could write about the holiday season from your home. What do you think?" "Thats actually pretty cool! Ok so..."

Timeskip~!

After explaining everything to Lucina, she got to work. You added a few details and ideas, and corrected the spelling on some Spanish words so you could both sign it and turn the story in. You guys might not have been able to spend the holidays together, but you spent them in story form. That story made something bloom in that friendship. Just a little love, at first, but that flower was not done growing.

Cute trash, as I promised. Pls kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 1.5K 47
"๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" แฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝแฏฝ REQUESTS: CLOSED This is a...
185K 2.5K 35
Just some one-shots of various Super Smash Bros x reader. Requests are closed for the moment. I DON'T DO LEMONS. I am up to doing girl x girl and boy...
12.4K 157 15
C'mon on iiiiiin super smash lovers! I have super smash bros. X readers stories just for you! Just request and I'll write the romance! You can reques...
477 23 13
This is my first oneshot book of Erdleth! These oneshots are either old or new ones, so expect to see the date when I first wrote them. But I hope yo...