Black Cats of the Eve

Hallow-Treat 3
Dark PitxMale Demon Reader

Shit got real. Btw, Imma call Pittoo Kuro here, k?

Kuro's POV

Why would (y/n) want me to dress as Kagamine Len with the Black Cats of the Eve outfit? I sigh and put the damn cosplay on (if any of you can draw this, you are awesomer than before. Still awesome, though.) to head out and find my boyfriend. As soon as I find him, I blush. He's wearing Kagamine Rin's Black Cats of the Eve outfit. "Kuro!!! Over here!!!" I run to him and find Pit wearing 96 Neko's Ah It's A Wonderful Cat's Life outfit. "What, is this a secret cosplay group and you didn't tell me?" (y/n) laughs nervously and answers. "Nope. (Girl/name) is going to pick Pit up." Pit laughs. "Yup. She's just late." I manage to find (g/n) quickly and drag (y/n) away from Pit. "Aww, Kuro's jealous~!"

Your POV

I purr in Kuro-Senpai's ear. "N-No I'm not!" "The blush says otherwise~!" I see Kuro turn and he kisses me to shut me up. Well, that worked. We went to the Arcade near my house and went straight to the Just Dance stations. Who knew they'd still make you pay to play with the Wii-Us here? "Well? What are you waiting for, Kuro? Pick a song!" I see Kuro smirk and he chooses a song quickly. Ievan Polka. "It's on!!"

Time skipu!!!

728 rounds and we're still going strong! Kuro and I managed to re-break the old high score set by the people who work at the arcade, but we go on to try to break our old record. 769 rounds. We keep adding songs to our score. Chrom and the Robins started keeping our score after the first 309 songs and soon a crowd followed. 759. Link brought us drinks and Zelda brought us candy to go on. Kuro wasn't even braking a sweat, but I was nearly done. 769. "Two more! (y/n), (333 words at the y) just a bit more!!!" The last song. I was nearly messed up our perfect score when Kuro managed to help me save our score. Once that was done, we head home after being showered in prizes. "Hey Kuro!" "What?" I kissed his cheek. "Thank you for saving our score." "... What kind of a thank you is that?" "What?" "Kuro smirks. "You missed." and I, of course, wouldn't let him tease me for missing, so I kissed him correctly this time.