"I'm yours, from now, until forever"

Male RobinxMale Reader

Like I said. No lemons or limes and everything else was fair game. So I hope you enjoy my first guyxguy!

Robin's POV

Today was the day. After 3 years of my life with (y/n), I was finally going to ask him. Damn! Why am I so nervous! Chrom said it'll be alright, but... I want to make this something (y/n) will remember. Something he'll remember happily for years to come. I sighed as I brought my sleeping boyfriend breakfast. Damn... Why is he so cute while 100% asleep? I feel bad for wanting to wake him up. Well, here goes nothing. "Hey, (y/n)? Wake up. I have breakfast for you." I set the tray on the table next to his side and gently shake him awake. "Hmm... Y-You made *yawn* breakfast? For me?" I laugh quietly while (y/n) sits up to eat. As he chewed on a strip of bacon (feel free to switch it to something else) his eyes started to widen. "I didn't forget anything, right?!" I looked at (y/n) curiously. "I don't know, did you? Nah, I'm messing with you. I just wanted to make you something special." He calmed down again and finished his breakfast quickly. "Okay, so get ready. We have a long day ahead of us." (y/n) simply nodded and went to check his closet for something to wear. "Um... Robin, what are-" "It's a surprise, but you can wear whatever you want." Reading (y/n)'s mind gets easier and easier every day. I went downstairs to check if everything else is ready.

Your POV

I wore my (choice outfit) to meet Robin downstairs. "Okay, where are we going?" Robin took my hand in his and dragged me out. We went to the Spring Park and I childishly rolled down the cherry blossom covered hill with Robin following gladly. Then, we went to watch (favorite movie). I really have to do something as special as this for him. Hell, if anyone deserves this the most, it's him. We spent more and more time together doing different things that I love and he finds cute or funny when I do them. Our last stop was the cafe.

Robin's POV

(y/n) doesn't expect a thing! We make it to the cafe after spending the whole day together. I see Pit and Chrom working behind the counter. "What are you two doing here?" (y/n) asked them. Chrom smirked. "Well, they asked us to help out. So here we are." If either of them spoil the surprise, I'll personally make sure they don't enjoy the rest of the night, regardless of (y/n)'s answer. We got the usual (in other words, whatever the fuck you want.) and sat at the usual corner. From the corner of my eye, I could see Pit and Chrom cleaning the exact same glasses they were cleaning when we got here.

**Mini timeskip, please don't hate me!**

Great. Now's the time. I ask Chrom to bring the 'thing' and I grab the ring box in my pocket. Chrom brought the (flavor) cake while I showed (y/n) the ring and he was speechless. "I'm kinda glad you didn't figure this whole thing out, until now. I know I said this before, but I'm going to say it again. I love you to Hell and back, and the thought of you being at someone else's side kills me on the inside. So, I decided it's now or never. Will you be my light in the dark and marry me?" I swore my heart stopped when (y/n) just got up and kissed me. I was shocked at first, but soon kissed back. "Yes. Yes to Hell and back." (y/n) smirked and I slipped the ring on his finger. Pit ran out to get my final surprise ready. I dragged my (y/n) outside, where everyone else had helped me set up fireworks to celebrate. (666 words at celebrate) (y/n) was enjoying my final surprise while I stared at him the whole show. He was brighter than any star or any light, nicer than any one or anything alive, cuter than everything else, and now, mine. I am also his from now until forever.