A Neko's Best Memories

Linkx?xNeko Reader

You went through the pages in the album you made.

"Hey! Your (y/n), right? I'm Link. Thay asked me to show you around." "H-Hi... um... C-Could I take a selfie with all of you? I-I n-need the p-pic for my album..." Link smiled. "Sure. Hey, Pit, Dark Pit! This is (y/n). She wants a selfie with everyone." The brunette that answered to 'Pit' smiled. "Of course! We'll help get everyone!" Once everyone gathered, Pit and Link picked you up on their arms to make sure you get everyone. You pulled out your selfie stick and take a picture with everyone. Day one.

You smiled at the start of your adventures with your friends.

You went with the rest of the seniors at the Smash High to the aquarium. It was a week long field trip. The first stop was Idris (The Mortal Instruments book series) and then the Shire (Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit). The last stop was this aquarium with all sorts of Sea Serpents and aquatic DRAGONS. You went to the last tank where Pit and Dark Link were being chased from the other side of the glass by 2 dragons known as Water Dancers. You asked Dark Pit to take a picture of you, Link Dark Link, Pit, and himself. He agreed and you were pleased to see the dragons fotobombed the pic.

You grinned. Link had joined you with (daughter's/name). You showed her your adventures you had with Link and her uncles and aunts.

You had a crush on Link for 3 years now. You had graduated 2 years back. Pit and Dark Pit were trying to take a picture of the confession. Dark Link convinced Link to finally confess, so he did. When you said yes, Pit snapped the picture and Link gave him a thumbs up while you were a blushing mess.

Lucina and Palutena joined up to see the album with you guys. You showed and explained the pictures showing you and Link in different dates and the pictures that had you and your family messing around in a vacation.

Palutena was the one who took the picture this time. Link was planning to propose for a few months now. Lucina and Peach got you ready for the party. Once Link proposed, you burst in tears and hugged him tight while he cheared beacuse you said yes and the others congratulated you. The picture had Link on one knee and you crying tears of joy.

Dark Link grabbed his niece and sat her on his lap while you kept showing the album.

Pit, Lucina, both Robins, and Dark Link took the pictures that day. The second most important day in your life. You wore a white wedding gown and a veil that made you look like an angel. Pit was snapping pictures of the whole thing and was the one to hand you at the altar to Link. You chose your 'older brother' should walk you there. Lucina was the first one to take a picture of your kiss, and Palutena gota picture of you throwing the bouquet and male Robin catching it.

Dark Pit and Zelda joined in with a few pictures to add. You set them where they belong and continued showing it off.

The next pictures led to the best day of your and Link's lives. The first one was a pic from your honeymoon in (place), the next a pic from the day you found out you would be parents, after that pic, came a few for every month until (month). There came a picture with the newest addition to the family. (D/n). Link took those pictures himself. He was almost a complete nervous wreck that day.

The last fighters you considered family joined in. You took another group selfie to add to the album. You thought for a bit before leaving to print the picture.

'If I had to do it all again, I wouldn't hesitate to fall in love with you again, Link.'

I had to write this. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!

 I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!