BULLIED//Jonah Marais//COMPLE...

بواسطة Wild_Dreamer_02

Warning: this story has parts of depression. It can be triggering at times. Read at your own risk 17 Cyryn J... المزيد

Cast//disclaimer
Intro/Backstory
1. Locker of Doom...or perhaps DESTINY
2. Bad Idea
3. What's Wrong With You
4. Alma
5. Second Chance?
6. Panic Attack
7. Jealous Jonah
8. My Fate
10. Ashley
11. Sibling Bonding Time
12. Family First
13. Unexpected visits
14. Mondays are Stupid
Interview 1
15. The Office
16. Just Close Your Eyes
17. Explainations
Interview 2
18. Scars
19. Blocked
20. Observations
Interview 3
21. Group Chat
22. I need help man
23. 6'5" Liam
24. Wednesday Morning Ruckus
25. Corbyn Deserves Better
26. Nothin Beats a Country Date
27. You Are Scary When You're Tired
28. Do What I Would Do
Get To Know The Author
29. Dodger Shirts and Ed Sheeran
30. Dizziness
31. Six months
32. Is This The Girl?
33. You Are Strange, Cyryn Johnson
34. They Weren't Clingy
35. The Deal
36. Remember
37. What You Fear The Most
38. Making Memories
39. 15.2
40. Too late!!
41. Battle of the Sexes
Final Interview
42. FINALE pt. 1
42. FINALE pt. 2
I JINXED THEM HAHAHA!!
Hmmm
Ooh whats this

9. I Want My Old Life Back

5.5K 130 69
بواسطة Wild_Dreamer_02

I woke up to a ton of yelling. When my eyes adjusted I noticed I was in an unfamiliar place. I looked around, I was on a couch but it wasn't mine. Then there was more yelling

"Why would you bring her here?!" Someone yelled

"What'd you want me to do, leave her with that jerk so she could get raped?!" That must be Corbyn

"Well when I tried to warn her and she doesn't listen to me, yeah leave her there!" the other person yelled. That must be Jonah

"Dude, we both know you don't mean that..."Corbyn said calming down

"Maybe I do. She's in love with him. She'll never trust me like she did him. So what's the point?!" Jonah yelled

"Look, I know she hurt you by pushing you away...but you saw her...she needs you the most right now. And you act like you don't care when we both know you love her." Corbyn said

Wait,  Jonah really loves me?

What is wrong with this kid?

We haven't even had a real conversation yet...

"I loved her, but I don't anymore. Now get her out of my house or I will!!" Jonah said

...well...never mind then

"Dude don't do something you're bound to regret..."

"GET HER OUT!!" Jonah yelled and then there was a smashing sound...he must've thrown something.

"She needs you. Don't let her down now."

I heard footsteps coming towards me, I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"Just let her stay here tonight...we don't know where she lives and she's unconscious right now. I'm pretty sure we don't wanna be driving any later than it is right now..." Corbyn said

"What time is it?" Jonah asked

There was a short pause

"12:47" Corbyn responded

"Alright, she can stay just for tonight. Do you wanna crash here or are you gonna go home?"

"I think I'll head home, mom shouldn't be up so I should be able to sneak in."

"Alright, I'll see ya later man"

"See ya" Corbyn said and then made his way to the door.

The door shut and there was a roar of an engine then silence.

"Why didn't you listen to me? I was trying to protect you Cy."

I felt something grab my hand.

"You can't sleep on the couch..." He said as he picked me up and carried me up some stairs. He put me on a bed, I'm guessing it was his bed.

I heard him walk off, I waited about 30 minutes before opening my eyes and sitting up. I got the worst headache ever. I groaned as I sat up all the way.

I guess my groan was loud because Jonah came into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his tone body.

He rushed to my side
"No, no princess, lay back down. Don't move" he said and grabbed something from his bedside table.

He grabbed a bottle of water and gave me some then gave me some ibuprofen.

"Thank you..."I said weakly. He just smiled.

He stood up and went to his dresser, I looked at his tone body while he grabbed his clothes.

"Take a picture princess, it'll last longer" he said smirking at me through the reflection on his mirror.

I just rolled my eyes and looked away. He went back into the bathroom and then came out with gym shorts and a tight shirt on.

"Mind if I lay with you?" He asked, I just ignored him. "You can't put me on do not disturb now can you?"

Crap

"Yeah, ignoring my warning texts wasn't smart was it?" He said with a deep voice.

I felt the bed dip down, making me aware that I was no longer alone in this bed. Then an arm slithered around my waist and pulled me towards Jonah. I quickly sat up and moved away from him.

"Really?!" Jonah yelled making me wince.

When he yelled I jumped a little and I fell off the bed. He quickly came to help. He held out a hand but I stood up on my own and walked out of his room. I found my way to the front door and opened it.

Jonah came up beside me "look I'm sorry, please come back. I won't yell again. And I won't try to cuddle with you. Just please come back" Jonah pleaded

I turned around and looked at him. "No, I'm not going anywhere with you. I made the right decision by ignoring you earlier. Maybe I wanted Seth to do that to me, but no you and your little group just had to ruin my life even more! Just leave me alone!" I yelled and stormed out of his house.

I wondered around acting like I knew where I was going but I really didn't have a clue.

Then it started pouring down rain. Just my luck.

A car pulled up beside me and rolled it's window down.

"Hey stranger, need another hero?" I looked into the car to see Corbyn with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Cyryn. It's pouring down rain. You'll get sick if you keep walking in this weather." He continued to try and persuade me.

"Fine, only because it's raining" I said giving in.

He stopped and pushed the door open. I climbed in and he immediately turned on the heat and handed me a towel.

"Are you always this prepared?" I asked him

"No, I went home and remembered my parents are on vacation so they aren't gonna be home for at least 2 more weeks. Then I turned on the t.v. and it said a storm was coming. I honestly didn't think you and Jonah would get along as long as you two did. So I've been waiting for about 20 minutes to see which one of you leave first and I was correct with my guess and here we are now." Corbyn explained  smiling, clearly proud of his thinking.

"Well then" I said

"Why do you treat Jonah the way you do? You know he wants to help you right?" Corbyn asked

"Yeah, but I don't need or want help." I said

"Well, what do you want?" He asked

Nobody's ever asked me that but I still knew the answer

"I want my old life back. The one when I had so many friends it was hard to remember all of their names. When my dad still lived with us. When my mom didn't drink and sleep with everyone she ran into that day. God I miss those days. Mom was so happy, dad was actually in the same room as us, friends came over almost everyday...those were the good days. Now look at me...no friends, suicidal, no father, a mother who sleeps with every boy she meets...I'm just some dumb girl who gets bullied, that'll never be loved or be able to love. Every time I trust someone, it goes downhill and I always end up getting hurt. Shannon's right, I should kill myself" I said in tears.

"Cy, don't kill yourself. I know you haven't known me long and I haven't really known you long but give me a chance to be a friend. Hell I'll be like a brother to you. I'll protect you. I'll support you. I'll love you. I'll be your missing side. But I can only do that if you give me a chance and trust me. So what do ya say? Friends?" Corbyn asked looking at me.

"Not friends..." I said and he looked down in disappointment.

"Not friends, but twins for life. Friends don't always last but a sibling bond is forever. So what do ya say? Twins?" I asked looking at him.

He smiled and nodded. I've never been able to open up to someone like I did with him. I feel comfortable around him. I already trusted him before I even knew him. I can see a true friend in him when I look at him. He knows how to keep a promise.

"So twin, wanna stay at my place tonight or can you direct me to your house in this storm?"Corbyn said

"Uhh...I'll just stay at yours tonight. If that's okay..."

"Umm of course it's okay!! You're gonna be my sister from now on, my house is your house!" He said over excitedly

"Okay, okay chill" I said grabbing my head.

The ibuprofen didn't last long...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

131K 3.1K 59
Hello, my name is Brooklyn Smith and I get bullied by 5 boys. But one day the "leader" of the group and my crush since 1st grade, Daniel Seavey, move...
23.4K 408 15
Y/N works at a car mechanic at her Dad's car workshop and is a a high school student at Oak hill High School, she keeps to herself and is a shy girl...
77.3K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
229 2 7
** Trigger Warning ** • Disclaimer: All messages & names have been changed & adapted. This is a novel based on creating awareness for bullying and m...