Interview 3

Kate: What's up guys! It's Kate from InterviewToday and we're here with Jonah Marais, Corbyn Besson and Sawyer Days.

Jonah, Corbyn, Sawyer: hey guys!

Kate: So we're gonna try something different for this interview. I'm going to ask each of you a list of questions one at a time. This gives the readers a chance to get to know you character better and find out why each of your characters are important. So let's start with Corbyn. Ready?

Corbyn: always

Kate: okay. First question. How old are you?

Corbyn: I am 19 years old

Kate: How was your childhood? Happy or sad?

Corbyn: um...it was kinda both...there were happy parts and then there were sad parts.

Kate: okay. What would mentally destroy your character?

Corbyn: well nothing really. I already lost my best friend...that kinda destroyed me.

Kate: alright...well I'm sorry for your loss

Corbyn: she's not dead. We just aren't friends at the moment

Kate: well uh...next question. What would have to happen to make your character speak out, or, defend someone, in public?

Corbyn: that's classified information

Kate: okay, what does your character lie about?

Corbyn: also classified. But you guys will find out soon enough

Kate: oh you're making it mysterious

Corbyn: well you've gotta keep the readers on edge

Kate: haha okay. What's your biggest trauma?

Corbyn: um...id have to say my sisters death

Kate: oh that was a bad question to ask...I'm sorry...

Corbyn: it's okay

Kate: uh...oh here's a good one. Do you have a secret?

Corbyn: haha I do. But it's classified. I wouldn't wanna spoil the story. But I will say that there is a person that's gonna help me out. *winks at readers*

Kate: okay one more question for you. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?

Corbyn: uh...I think I would change my actions that caused my sisters death. I wouldn't have driven away. I wouldn't have gotten upset in the first place. Basically I would change the fact that I hurt people before...it is a bad habit that I need to stop...

Kate: wow...that was...sweet

Corbyn: *nods and wipes tear* excuse me *gets up and walks out*

Kate: uh...so I'm gonna go check on Corbyn. You two stay right there and I'll be right back.

*kate leaves the room*

*jonah and Sawyer glare at each other*

Jonah: she's gonna leave you when she finds out what you're hiding

Sawyer: that's why she won't find out

Jonah: you can't hide it forever

Sawyer: maybe...but by the time she finds out, she'll already be wrapped around my finger