Coffee and Books 1

By ilse_writes

The people of Asgard are looking for a new home. They get a warm welcome on Earth, except for Loki. He is tre... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
The Coffee & Books series
Other Marvel / Loki stories by me
A big thank you!
What do you want to see in Coffee & Books book 3?

Prologue

22.6K 883 229
By ilse_writes

The Grandmaster's ship travels slowly through space. It's not built for speed, but it saved the people of Asgard from extinction and now it's bringing them to their new home. Standing on the bridge are the king of Asgard and his brother. The course is set to Earth.

"Do you really think it is a good idea to go back to Earth?"

Thor looks at his brother from the side. "Yes, of course. People of Earth love me. I'm very popular."

Loki sucks in a breath. "Let me rephrase that. Do you really think it's a good idea to bring mé back to earth?"

"Probably not, to be honest," Thor says in all earnest, which gets a smile out of Loki. "But I wouldn't worry brother. I feel like everything is gonna work out fine."

The brothers are silent for a moment, both just standing there with their arms crossed in front of their chest.

"How long until we reach Earth? I kinda miss travelling by Bifrost already," Loki says, staring into the vast enormity of space.

Thor shrugs. "A couple of weeks." He clasps his brother on the shoulder. "Long enough for you to explain how you managed to get back on this ship in time. Or to tell me how you got on the Grandmaster's good side."

"I'd rather not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 10.6K 121
You stuck by him through thick and thin, often leaving Thor's side to help him. You knew him to every last detail, the way he walked, talked, the way...
12.2K 532 45
COMPLETED! Loki lets out a small chuckle, his eyes sparking with wild delight, "Of course we're bad for each other. We're both raging thunderstorms t...
542K 24.5K 42
' She breathed in deeply, picking up on a faint and fresh scent of mint on him. "Even if it's only me, is that enough for you?" Loki purred with a kn...
2K 61 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...