•Trust me• {Bellamy Blake}

By mar_the_unicorn

What if Murphy had a twin? 97 years after a nuclear war the ark decides to send down 100 juvenile delinquenci... More

Prisoner 317
Reuniting
The end of the end of the end
A change in demeanor
Again with the danger
The bad sweven
"Ai laik Claire kom skaikru"
Helping lincoln
The antidote
Taking one for the team
Really jasper!
Yu gomplei nou ste odon
THUNDER
We are grounders
Yu gomplei ste odon
Flokru
Taken
Reapers blood is red
Peace
Artigas
Gyon op nodotaim
Ai gaf shish op heda
Jus drien jus daun
Death itself
We're criminals
Bellamy...my bellamy
But who saves you?
Six of my men
"The commander killed you"
A warrior mourns after
Code black
What comes after
No guys, im worse.
Yet here i stand ready to bow
Love makes you weak
Her name was costia
You left my brother out there
More dead friends
To far gone
Birthright
Ascension day
I'll go with you

Findings

7.3K 139 53
By mar_the_unicorn

"Sam,Johnson!" Bell yells as we track out of the cave .

"Over here" a voice yells back "we lost you in the stew" it was Johnson talking. Bellamy looks over the group with Johnson.

"Where's atom" he asked concerned for his friend.

"I thought he was with you" Johnson says.

"Guys maybe he made it back to camp" I say putting a hand on Bellamy's shoulder.

"Yeah your right lets g-" he's cut off by a scream

"Charlotte" I say realizing who it is I take off sprinting towards her hurtling over fallen trees and brush. I stop abruptly when I reach her and she collapses into me. I look over to see a blistered atom lying on the forest floor. "Bellamy!" I yell I crouch down to Charlottes eye level. "You get back to camp you here me"

She nods and runs off. I slowly walk over to atom and crouch down next to him.

"It's okay atom you'll be fine Clarke will fix you up" I try to calm him down

"Claire" he chokes out. I was to focused on atom to notice the footsteps behind me until Bellamy was crouching down beside me

"Atom it's me Bellamy" he says looking down at him.

"Ki-kill m-me" atom coughs up.

"I-i can't" Bell stutters holding the knife out. He clutched it so hard his knuckles turned white. I notice this so I put my hand on his and take the knife.

"Okay we're gonna help you atom I'm gonna stop it okay" I say patting his hair " in peace may you leave the shore in Love may you find the next safe passage on your travels until our final journey to the ground may we meet again" I say the last part putting the knife in his neck then pulling it back out. I feel bell put his hand on my back.

"Let's get back" bell says in my ear. I give him a small smile walking off. He would have believed it was real if he hadn't just seen me murder atom. On the way back to camp was the first time she cried since landing on the ground. Atom was her friend and she couldn't do anything to help him. I quickly wiped my tears off my cheeks when we neared the camp i can't let them see me as weak I wouldn't let that happen from now on I had to be strong.
———
The camp was a mess after we got back especially Octavia when she found out atom was dead.

As I'm sitting by the fire I feel finn sit next to me.

"I have good news and bad news which do you want first" I think about it for a minute and decide.

"I'm the optimist so good news" I suggest.

"Well good news is jasper made a full recovery. Bad news is wells was found dead outside the camp killed by grounders." He tells me. I'm shocked at first and to be honest I'm not surprised everyone hated him. I march into bells tent. When I walk in he's laying on his cot with his hands behind his head.

"Bell we need to build a wall." I tell him. He sits up straight surprised that I'm in his tent.

"Claire the people listen to you just go out there and make them build it." I take his advice and order people to build a wall out of fallen trees and scrap metal.
——————
"It's metal from the drop ship" Clarke points out. Bell, Octavia, Clarke, jasper, and I are all standing in bells tent trying to figure out what happened to wells because jasper and Octavia found his fingers beside a knife. I look at the knife trying to find out why it looks so familiar.

"What does that mean" jasper asks Clarke. I knew exactly what this meant.

"It means grounders didn't kill Wells one of us did" I tell everyone in the tent. Clarke suddenly grabs the knife and goes towards the door but is quickly blocked by bell and I.

"Clarke you don't even know who's knife it is"she just scoffs in response then shows us the handle.

" oh really J.M John Murphy" she whisper shouts. She storms out of the tent us following close behind. She pushes Murphy. "You jerk"

"Whoa What are you doing" He asks looking at Clarke then at bell and I.

"Why did you do it" she yells at him. She shows him the knife. "Remember this"

"Yeah that's my knife where'd you find it" He asks reaching out for it but Clarke pulls it back.

"Where you left it after you killed wells" there was a chorus of gasps around camp. I may not like my brother all the time but I know he sure as hell isn't capable of killing someone. I go to step forward but I'm stopped by a hand around my waist. I look down only to find out it's bells. I was so shocked that I couldn't move. Damn it Bellamy.

"I say we float him"a kid yells. I focus back in on the problem and not Bellamy's hand. "Yeah float him float him" now their all chanting to float my brother. "How about we float his sister to she probably helped" I flinch but bells grip on my waist tightens.

"No one touches my" he mumbles a word so No one can hear it. " Claire "

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Murphy tries to run out of the circle closing in on him but Is tripped by a kid named Connor. They started beating him but I can't see because bell put me behind him next to Octavia who I'm now clinging to so that I don't fall on the ground from crying. When I look back up I see my brother standing on a box with a noose around his neck. I go to lunge forward but bell stops me with his arm again. I start hitting his arm but stop when I realize I'm not going to win. I turn around and face Bellamy.

"Bellamy please" I cry he looks conflicted but held on tight.

"I'm sorry" he apologizes. I watch as Clarke kicks out the box from underneath him. I fall to the floor with bells right behind me. I hug him as I sob.

"Stop Murphy didn't kill wells I did" Charlotte confesses out loud. I was shocked. I run over to my brother after grabbing Bellamy's and cut the rope. I rush over to him and get the rope off his neck hugging him when it's off.

"Murphy don't you ever scare me like that again" I swat him on the shoulder.
————————————————————
"Why Charlotte?" Bellamy asks crouching down in front of her.

"I was just trying to slay my demons like you told me" sudden realization kicked in.

"What the hell Bellamy what does she mean" Clarke asks mad at Bellamy. Bellamy's face falls into one of guilt.

"Charlotte that's not what I meant" he tries to reason with her. Suddenly Murphy's voice was heard outside the tent.

"Bring out the girl Bellamy" he calls loudly. "You want a community here we are"

"Got any ideas" bell ask looking at Clarke and Finn. He scoffs. "Now you're quiet" he looks back down at Charlotte. " just stay with Clarke and Finn okay"

"What are you gonna do?" Finn asks as bell heads towards the tent door.

"Creating a distraction" he responds walking out of the tent. I was torn between going with the little girl I cared for or going out and facing my brother. I end up choosing my brother. I slowly make my way out of the tent to be greeted by my angered brother.

"So you're on their side now" He asks me slightly yelling. I look up at him with my head held high.

"Murphy there are no sides down here it is all of us together that's how we survive" I explain to him and it was the truth that's the only way we're going to survive. I see out of the corner of my eye Bellamy turn around with his back to my brother. Murphy quickly grabs a log hitting bells head knocking him out. Murphy looks at me with guilt then turns to his henchmen.

"Get the girl" he says to them. I slowly walk to stand in front of my brother.

"You need to stop this" I try to reason with him but he just scoffs.

"You don't see it do you little sis these people they're cowards" I look him straight in the eyes and whisper yell at him.

"Don't ever call me little sister again" and with that I March into the woods to find Clarke Finn and Charlotte.

It took me a while but I finally found there trail. I follow it for miles until stumbling into a clearing. I tense seeing everyone standing there. I look over to my brother seeing him holding a knife to Clarke's throat. Something in me snapped at that moment I no longer look at my brother the same way. I couldn't look at him the same way not anymore.

"Stop it don't hurt her" Charlotte screamed at Murphy.

"Don't hurt her I'll make you a deal you come with me and I'll let her go" he says looking at Charlotte. She goes to step forward but Bellamy stops her. I watch the scene in front of me afraid of what's to come.

"Charlotte don't" Bellamy warned. She pulled away from his grip. I watched warily and noticed the glance she gave to the cliff behind her. Dread immediately shot through me I knew what she was planning.

"I can't let any else get hurt because of me" I rushed towards her as she stepped to the edge then I see it she jumped off. I reach out my fingers grazing her wrist. I was to late and now she's gone. I hear shuffling behind me and I turn around only to see bell beating my brother. I just stood there then rage took over. I stalk over to bell pushing him off Murphy. Even though I'm mad at my brother at the moment doesn't mean I won't protect him.

"Bell stop" I lean down to Murphy and start to wipe the blood off his face with my sleeve. I hear Bellamy and Clarke fighting about rules behind me but I choose to ignore them. My plan worked until bell started dragging Murphy to the edge. "No" I try to plead with him. He looks at me his face softening then it goes hard again.

"If I ever catch you around camp again we'll be back here" he says shoving Murphy to the ground. I quickly rush to his side as everyone goes to leave. "Come on Claire"

"No bell I'm staying with my brother" my voice cracks saying his nickname.

"No Claire you can't" I look between bell and my brother. I then turn my head and stalk over to my brother pulling him up and walking off into the woods with him, ignoring Bellamy's protests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.9K 150
Bellamy Blake X Dakota Solace • Dakota was sent down to earth as one of the 100. Her knowledge is put to the test on the ground as she makes a connec...
11.2K 271 29
"Legends never die" Thea Sinclair, Daughter of Jacapo Sinclair a Engineer from Mecha Station and one the leaders of the hundred. She was sent down...
109K 2.3K 55
Today's the day. The day that I was to die. Having had time to mentally prepare myself, I was accepting of it. Little did I know that my fate was no...
245K 5.7K 144
[Book One] Twin siblings. Two kids. Brother and sister. Joanna, or Jo for short, Murphy is the twin sister of none other than John Murphy. She was a...