Wherever You Are °Calum Hood°

By Amazinghayes

Calum Hood & Jacelyn °Jace° Woods were childhood best friends, from Sydney Australia. Jace moved away and it... More

Wherever You Are °Calum Hood°
°Chapter 1°
°Chapter 2°
°Chapter 3°
°Chapter 4°
°Chapter 5°
°Chapter 6°
°Chapter 8°
°Chapter 9°
°Chaper 10°
°Chapter 11°
°Chapter 12°
°Chapter 13°
°Chapter 14°
°Chapter 15°
°Chapter 16°

°Chapter 7°

71 2 0
By Amazinghayes

jaces P.O.V.

once we arive my eyes go big. its so beautiful. he took me to a river where the Sun reflects on the water and its beautiful. he gets out of the car and opens my door. I walk out and run under the tree. I lay down under the tree and look up. he walks over and stands above me.

"move I'm trying to look at te sky" I say playfuly.he laughs and I join him. he lays down next to means we both look at the sky.

"so why did you want to bring me here?" I ask him.

"I just wanted to hang out with you again since you moved back to Sydney" he replys not making eye contact.

"oh well this place is beautiful" I say and smile. he smiles back.

calums P.O.V.

I smile and look at her. she's looking at the sky.

"almost as beautiful as you" I say before I can stop the words from coming out.she looks at me and smiles.

"thank you. your so sweet" she jokes.

"oh shut up" I say and sit up covering my face. I feel my cheeks heat up. am I blushing? no I can't be.She sits up and trys to move my hands.

"hey stop hiding" she says making me smile. I move my hands once I stop blushing.

"wanna swim?" I ask her pointing to the river.

"are you crazy I'm not gonna wet my clothes" she says.

"aw c'mon please" I say with a puppy face.she smiles and stands up holding her hand out for me to grab it. I grab her hand and stand up.

"I race you to the water" she says while running to the river. I run after her and jump in before her.

"haha I beat you" I tease once she gets in the water.

"shut up" she laughs. I swim to her and grab her and lift her up throwing her back into the water.

"not cool" she says swimming over to me. I smile and she true to lift me up to do the same thing I did to her.

"fail!" I laugh. she laughs too.

"shut up calum" she says.we swim for a little while more and then we get out of the water and head to my car.I go to the trunk and grab two towels. I hand one to her and she drys herself off. I dry myself off and we get in the car and I start driving back to her house.

"hey calum maybe when we get to ny house you can stay and watch a movie with me?" she ask bitting her lip.

"yea I would love that" I say smiling at her the focusing on the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
173K 9.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
548K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
134K 2.6K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...