°Chapter 16°

jaces P.O.V.

I was walking down the street when kacey jumped up behind me. I jumped and screamed while she laughed.

"I called you yesterday" kacey said.

"oh yeah..my phone is dead" I said continued walking.

she continued walking with me. it got quiet. then of course I started thinking of calum. for some reason whenever it's quiet I think about him. my thoughts always go to how he laughs and that his hair is perfect. what am I saying? what's happening? I cant like calum.  but maybe I do. I don't even know.

calums P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of Bacon. I noticed that I wasn't in my room. I was in ashtons living room. I sat up on the sofa and rubbed my eyes. Michael walked in the room.

"good morning calum..oh yeah when Jace left this morning she told me to tell you bye" he said.

"she left?" I ask even though he just told me.

"yep" he replied.

I think maybe me and jace have been spending mostly everyday together.  well. we are just trying to catch up. well maybe we should just not hangout for a day.

my phone got a notification. I unlocked my phone and saw it was a twitter notification. I checked it and it was a post from the lads. it said "these two just have to date already. @calum5SOS@JacebaceXx " it had a picture of me and jace when we fell asleep.

oh no.