°Chapter 5°

Jaces P.O.V.

I woke up to my mum calling my name. I look at the time and it is 9 am. ughhhh why does she have to wake me up so early. I run downstairs to my mum on the phone.

"yes mum?" I ask. she looks at me and says "uhhh jace, sweetie calums mum called saying that he wants to talk to you". my heart drops. why does he want to talk to me? why now? its so early.

"uhhhmmm" I don't know what to say.

"hello? hello?" I hear threw the phone. my mum hands me the phone and I put it to my ear.

"hello?" my voice cracks.

"hey" says the person threw the phone.

"who is this?" I ask.

"this is calum. calum hood. I'm not to sure if you remember me, but we were childhood friends before you moved" he replys.

"uhmm..yea.. I remember" I say.

"great! I was wondering if we can hang out later?" he says. he is serious? what is going on.

"uhhh yea sure..when?" I ask.

"maybe around 1:00" he replys.

"yea sure" I say.

" ok great bye" he says and hangs up before I can say anything. I walk up stairs wondering why he called. does he even know where I live? if he does, then how?

its 12:00 now and I decide to get ready. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. I wash my body and hair then get out. I walk into my room and change into black skinny jeans, green day crop-top, and black vans. I walk back into the bathroom and blow dry my hair. I brush my hair and put on my make-up.

I am finished getting ready and I grab my phone. I walk downstairs and sit down. now I just have to wait for calum to arive. I wonder what we are going to do.