°Chapter 8°

Jace's P.O.V.

the rest of the ride we were talking and laughing. this is fun. calum is so funny. he smiles and looks at me. I smoke back. he focuses back on the road. he has no emotion now. he looks deep in thought.

"oh ok Mr. serious don't talk to me" I joke with him. he looks at me and smiles then looks back at the road.

"what are you thinking about" I ask him.

" nothing.." he replys not taking his eyes off the road.

"you are thinking of something. tell me please" I beg.

"I'm just thinking of when we were younger and best friends.." he says.

"so..we aren't best friends now?" I ask.

"uhh I don't know.. are we?" he looks at me.

"yea..I guess we are" I smile and he smiles back. we sat in the car in silence until we pull up in front of my house. I get out of the car and walk to the door. I look back and calum is still in the car.

"calum, your not coming to watch the movie like you said you would?" I ask. he looks at me and smiles.

"yea.. I'm coming hold on" he says while getting out of the car and walking to the door by me. I open the door and see my mum on the couch. she stands up and smiles.

"calum! omg your so big" she says while hugging him.

"mum we are gonna watch a movie can you leave please" I say to her.

"yea.. sure" she says and walks away. we sit down at the couch.

"what movie do you wanna watch?" I ask him. he looks at me with a smerk. oh no. I hope its not scary.