°Chapter 7°

jaces P.O.V.

once we arive my eyes go big. its so beautiful. he took me to a river where the Sun reflects on the water and its beautiful. he gets out of the car and opens my door. I walk out and run under the tree. I lay down under the tree and look up. he walks over and stands above me.

"move I'm trying to look at te sky" I say playfuly.he laughs and I join him. he lays down next to means we both look at the sky.

"so why did you want to bring me here?" I ask him.

"I just wanted to hang out with you again since you moved back to Sydney" he replys not making eye contact.

"oh well this place is beautiful" I say and smile. he smiles back.

calums P.O.V.

I smile and look at her. she's looking at the sky.

"almost as beautiful as you" I say before I can stop the words from coming out.she looks at me and smiles.

"thank you. your so sweet" she jokes.

"oh shut up" I say and sit up covering my face. I feel my cheeks heat up. am I blushing? no I can't be.She sits up and trys to move my hands.

"hey stop hiding" she says making me smile. I move my hands once I stop blushing.

"wanna swim?" I ask her pointing to the river.

"are you crazy I'm not gonna wet my clothes" she says.

"aw c'mon please" I say with a puppy face.she smiles and stands up holding her hand out for me to grab it. I grab her hand and stand up.

"I race you to the water" she says while running to the river. I run after her and jump in before her.

"haha I beat you" I tease once she gets in the water.

"shut up" she laughs. I swim to her and grab her and lift her up throwing her back into the water.

"not cool" she says swimming over to me. I smile and she true to lift me up to do the same thing I did to her.

"fail!" I laugh. she laughs too.

"shut up calum" she says.we swim for a little while more and then we get out of the water and head to my car.I go to the trunk and grab two towels. I hand one to her and she drys herself off. I dry myself off and we get in the car and I start driving back to her house.

"hey calum maybe when we get to ny house you can stay and watch a movie with me?" she ask bitting her lip.

"yea I would love that" I say smiling at her the focusing on the road.