°Chaper 10°

°hey guys.. I know I said I was gonna update the other day and I didn't..I'm sorry..I was busy helping to clean and set up for my brothers graduation party..so ill try to update more for u guys..°

jaces P.O.V.

I screamed and he screamed too. my mum runs in the room.

"are you ok Jace?" she asks.

"yea mum just calum scared me" I reply.

"I'm so sorry I took u to your room when you fell asleep and I fell asleep next to you. should I go?" calum says.

"you might as well stay calum, you can go home in the morning" my mum says and I glare at her.

"well if your staying calum, your not sleeping on the bed" I say while my mum goes back to bed.

"yea,ok, ill sleep on the ground" calum says getting off the bed. I get into my bed and go to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I wake up to someone screaming. I open my eyes and see Kacey at my bedroom door and she's looking at calum. oh no.

"OMG ITS CALUM HOOD!!!!" he screams.

"shut up kacey. your gonna wake him up" I whisper.

"sorry" she whispers too. calum wakes up.

"hey" he says with his morning voice.

"hey calum, this is my best friend Kacey. she's a huge fan" I say introducing kacey.

"hey Kacey" he says.

"hey" she says trying not to fangirl.

"yea, ohhhhkayyy, uhm shouldn't you get going calum? don't you have to do something with the lads today?" I ask calum.

"yea I forgot. bye kacey.." he stops walks to the door and stops.he turns around to look at me.

"bye jace" he says an inch away from me.

"bye" I reply and he walks out the door. when he's out of the door Kacey screams.

"OMG JACE HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM?!?! ARE YOU TWO DATING?!?! OMG I TOTALLY SHIP YOU GUYS!!!!" she screams.

"I know him because he was my boyfriend when I wad 3 till I was 9..and no..and NOOOOO..don't so that" I reply all her questions.

"OMG TELL ME THE STORY'S COM THE YOU WERE LITTLE!!!ALL THE TIMES WITH HIM!!!! JUST TELL ME YOUR CHILDHOOD WITH HIM!!!!" she says.

"its a very very long story" I say.

"well I have time" she says.

°thanks for reading guys..

instagram: shealee.is.a.penguin

kik: .shae..°