The Ruthless Alpha's Mate

By --LuckyThirteen--

Autumn Sanders is like any other she wolf in her pack that's waiting for a mate. She's young,carefree and doe... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: "Carnival Day."
Chapter 2: "Uh Oh! Mate!"
Chapter 3: "Like A Diamond In The Sky."
Chapter 4: "Screams,Sobs and Stories."
Chapter 5: "What.A.Day."
Chapter 6: "The Cats Out Of The Bag."
Chapter 7: "Good Bye."
Chapter 8: "Holy Shit."
Chapter 9: "Well That Went Well."
Chapter 10: "Sparks Fly."
Chapter 11: "Noah and Allie."
Chapter 12: "Candy Store."
Chapter 13: "The Right Moment."
Chapter 14: "Ghost of a Smile."
Chapter 15: "Ahhhh,Mornings."
Chapter 16: "Greek God."
Chapter 17: "Bye,Bye."
Chapter 18: "The Next Day."
Chapter 19: "Pride,Fear and Worry."
Chapter 20: "Well I'm F*cked."
Chapter 21: "So Far,So Good."
Chapter 22: "I Could Never Get Tired Of This."
Chapter 24: "Shopping and Stephen."
Chapter 25: "Say Whaaaat?"
Chapter 26: "Luna Snow."
Chapter 27: "Challenge Accepted."
Chapter 28: "A Love That Never Dies. (Bonus)"
Chapter 29: "They're So Cute, I Think I'm Gonna Die."
Chapter 30: "Just One Freaking Day Without Interruptions."
Chapter 31: "Well Fudge Bro."
Chapter 32: "Bitch, Did Not Just Go There."
Chapter 33: "Soooo Embarrassing."
Chapter 34: "A Black Eyed Wolf Named Ekon."
Chapter 35: "Something Smells Fishy and It's Not The Salmon I Just Cooked."
Chapter 36: "Pssh..puff.. psshh..haaa.."
Chapter 37: "You and Your Assumptions."
Chapter 38: "The Revelation."
Chapter 39: "Damn Right, You Do."
Chapter 40: "Old Lady Who?"
Chapter 41: "My Beauty."
Chapter 42: "Alpha of the Knight Pack."
Chapter 43: "Stay With Me."
Chapter 44: "Small Bump."
Chapter 45: "Thee Party."
Chapter 46: "My Sunshine."
Author's Note.
Author's Note
It's Over

Chapter 23: "May God Save Me."

68.4K 1.5K 138
By --LuckyThirteen--

Autumn's POV

I wake up in the morning feeling like pi diddy, well not really just got that song stuck in my head ever since i listened to it on the radio. What really happened was i woke up our (me and damiens) bed alone. Damien is nowhere in sight and tried feeling him and he's not in the house either, i rubbed the sleepiness in my eyes and it was then when i reached for my phone that a piece of paper was on top of it. What written on the paper was from damien and it said:

Hey baby, 

Good Morning! sorry i'm not there

I had some alpha stuff to take care off and it was an emergency just saying,

i won't be back ti'll later and that later which i don't know but i will mind link you

from time to time okay gorgeous? 

Love You. 

Damien. 

I smiled at the paper like an idiot and when i looked at my phone i saw that it was only 6 in the morning. I groaned in how early i woke up, i tried sleeping again but it was pointless cause once im up, im up. I stood up stretched a bit and decided to go for a run, i looked outside in the window and saw It looked like a warm morning to me so i freshened up,put my hair in a tight and high ponytail, then got dressed in my running clothes which consist of black Nike shorts,blue sports bra,a loose shirt and i put on socks before putting on my  white and black Nike running shoes. I grab the black strap, the one where you put on your arm in storage for your iPod or anything you wanna use to listen to while running.

I grab my iPod that has my headphones already in it and put it in the strap, i plug the headphones in my ear and put it in the exercising play list. I walked downstairs quietly not wanting to wake anybody at this time of the day, i drink first in the kitchen before running. I walked out the door and shut it softly behind me and when i looked around, it was quiet and calm. I played the music in shuffle and started running. As i ran i also sang the song softly and quiet. 

Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love

spotlight shining its all about us'

its aaaaaallll about uuuuuuuuuss

and every heart in the room will melt

this is the feeling i've never felt like it's alllll about us.

Can you hear that love they're playing our song, 

do you think were ready oh im really feeling it

(do you hear that love? do you hear that love?)

Do you hear that love they playing our song?

Do you think were ready oh im really feeling it

Do you hear that love? Do you hear that looooove?

I sang the rest of the song and when i was done running, it was finally 8 in the morning so i decided to go back to the pack house and when i went inside i was not surprise to see people were already awake. They saw me did an instinct, bowed there heads and said the word 'luna'. I gave them all a smile and went upstairs to our room. I showered and got dressed in just jean shorts and a simple shorts. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs, i text-ed katie while going downstairs. I reached the dining room and gave everybody a good morning and a smile. We chatted and ate breakfast, casey and i bonded and i quickly recognize her as one of m best friends so were the other girls. We all bonded and laughed and chat while hanging out in casey and her mates room.

"So, guys wanna go shopping? I hear that top shop has a big sale for 3 days beginning today."  elena suggested supper excited and i found out just moments ago that she was a shopaholic. 

"Sure why not." casey agrees and we all agreed to meet downstairs after we all got ready and good to go. I went back to me and damiens room and changed into black skinny jeans, a white round neck shirt that has the word 'GEEK' in the front in bold black letters and combat boots. I blow dried my hair and just put it in a simple ponytail. while i was putting on my make up i hear damiens voice in my head.

"Hi baby." he says i can hear the smile in his voice.

"hey, what's up?" i say happy that i got to talk to my mate.

"Sorry i wasn't there when you woke up and did you found my note." he says sounding a bit sad. 

"Yes i did and it is totally fine with me, i understand." i tell him reassuringly. 

"Ok." he says.

"What are you up to?" i ask him.

"Oh nothing just boring alpha stuff, what about you?" he says.

"Oh me and the girls are going to go shopping, is that ok with you?" i ask him. 

"Oh, ok sure but bring guards with you." he says. 

"b-but" i start be he cuts me off.

"No buts autumn, i need you safe at all times, you are now a luna and when a luna is vulnerable so is the pack. Ok?" he says sternly at me and i sigh in defeat. 

"ok." i say low enough so he could hear me. 

"Think of the bright side you can shop a lot more now." he says trying to lighten me up which it did and i groan.

"What is it?" he asks

"I don't like to shop much ok?  and i can already this girl are shop-a-holics." i tell him and he laughs. I huff at him and mentally send him a glare but he just still laughs.

"are you done?" i snap at him when he calms down.

"yes, i am." he says

"Why were you laughing anyway?" i ask him a bit annoyed that he laughed. 

" I have never met a girl who doesn't like to shop much ok so im sorry for laughing." he says honestly and sincerely. 

"Yeah fine whatever," i tell him. 

"ok baby can you go to the drawer in my side table." he says and i do. 

"ok, what's next?" i ask him as i sit on the side of his bed. 

"Open and it and look for a credit card that has my name on it." he orders and i do. I take it out and held it in my hands.

"Ok, what now?" i ask him.

"You wil use that in your shopping." he says and my eyes widen a bit. 

"No no no no no no. i can't no no no no. i can't use this." i tell him shaking my head a bit. 

"yes you will and remember this i like spoiling you so better use the card ok?" he orders and i just give him a mental nod and an ok.

"Are you sure?" i ask him again. 

"yes and now i have to go, bye baby." he says cutting of our link.

"Bye." i say unsure if he heard me. 

I finish my make up and grabbed my bag and put the card inside. Before going downstairs i grabbed a leather jacket and slip it on. I head downstairs and looked around for the girls, noting they weren't they're already. I heard shouting in the living room and saw some guys sitting and playing COD. I sat down in one of the single seat and noting again that none of the four boys had noticed she was there. I continued to watch them play and after an hour of watching them i heard casey calling from me so i went where she was and saw her with the the other girls waiting. 

"Where were you?" casey asked when she saw me.

"More like where were you guys? i've been waiting for an hour and while doing that i watched some guys in the living room playing COD which kind of interest me." i tell them and they all oinked just a bit. We all headed to casey's car a black BMW. We all fitted in nicely and drove to the mall. The girls started to talk about what they were going to buy. A thought lead to me.

May God save me from this shop-a-holics. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 18K 53
There are 12 werewolf packs in the United States: six of them are called peaceful and the other six are called bloodthirsty. In the six bloodthirsty...
11.3K 298 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
255K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...
4.7M 147K 29
[Previously known as Chase Me Alpha. The Alpha series can be found on Inkitt] Keeping a secret that could change the way people think about you is ha...