You Don't Know Me

By CammiKenny

Adam and Taylor Preston got married and had 9 kids. Eric, Summer, Matthew, May, Sage, Kevin, Devin, Marc and... More

N O T E
chapter one - football player puke
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
E P I L O G U E
N O T E
B O N U S

T W E N T Y O N E

38.6K 1.3K 432
By CammiKenny

You Don't Know Me

Chapter 21

Not Edited

~ Summer Preston's POV ~

The dance looked absolutely magical. The ceiling looked like a starry night. There were old movie posters everywhere, a red carpet and the yearbook committee dressed up like paparazzi. I was honestly very proud of it. Tara even got the yearbook committee to agree to credit me for the dance on the page dedicated to the dance in the yearbook.

Marilyn was wearing a shiny red dress that climbed to her body and her hair was pin straight. Her make up was done bold like usual but she looked so gorgeous. And you could tell Eric thought so as well since he hasn't taken his eyes off of her since.

I had opted for the Marilyn Monroe look when Marilyn had turned it down. I was wearing a white flowy dress and I had curled my hair like Marilyn Monroe had. Marilyn had did my make up since she was good at imitating looks. I honestly love the way I looked.

"Anthony loves the way you look too" Marilyn whispered while we were taking pictures.

"Shut up" I hissed.

"I got you something" Anthony said once we got inside.

"Another corsage?" I smiled.

"Uh no. I was going to but my mom said that it was customary to get you a gift for Valentine's day" He rubbed the back of his neck.

He handed me a medium sized box that was wrapped in pink wrapping paper.

"You need to stop spending so much money on me" I laughed.

"It actually didn't cost much" He mumbled and I looked up at him.

He was shy.

I peeled the wrapping paper off and my heart started racing.

"Anthony" I whispered.

"I'm sorry. Is that weird?" He laughed awkwardly.

"No it's so nice" I smile.

It was a picture frame with 2 slots. One was a picture of Anthony and I at homecoming. I think it's the picture my mom took off guard. We're standing really close and Anthony is smiling down at me.

"Is that...?" I smile up at him.

"Uh yeah. It's the gum wrapper you gave me in 6th grade" He laughed awkwardly.

I smiled at the messy handwriting that asked him to be my valentine.

"That was so long ago. I can't believe you kept it" I grinned.

"Yeah. I just found it and that's why... yeah" He trailed off.

"That's so sweet" I look up at him. "Hey I'm going to go give this to my mom, since she's chaperoning tonight"

"Okay. Yeah. I'll just be here" Anthony nodded and I walked off to find her.

I spent 5 minutes fawning over the gift with my mother and went back to find Anthony but was stopped by the wicked witch of the west.

"Summer" Yasmine said.

"Yasmine" I sighed. "I have to get back to my boyfriend"

"Shouldn't you be checking on your friend?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Marilyn?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No. The other one" She rolled her eyebrows. "Kali. She's crying in the bathroom"

"What did you do to her?" I hissed.

"Nothing. Calm down. Go see for yourself" Yasmime flipped her hair and walked off.

"What was that about?" Marilyn walked her way over to me.

"Kali's crying in the bathroom" I looked towards the doors.

"And you want to go check on her" Marilyn sighed.

"Yeah, but Anthony's waiting-"

"Don't worry. Eric's standing with him at the punch table. Let's go check on Kali" Marilyn grabbed my hand and we made our way out of the gym and to the bathrooms.

"Kali" I called out.

"What do you want?" Her voice came from a stall.

"What's wrong? We heard you were crying" Marilyn said.

"Why do you care?" She sobbed. "We aren't friends anymore"

"That isn't true, Kali. We just aren't... on good terms. But we still care about you" I said. "What's wrong?"

"Tanner" She sobbed. "You were right"

"What did that asshole do?" Marilyn hissed.

"Can you open the door?" I asked and she did.

She looked like she was a mess. She was wearing a black dress, and she was barefoot and her make up was smeared down her face from crying.

"He slept with Yasmine" Marilyn hugged her.

"He was a douche. And she's a hoe" Marilyn held her.

"I loved him" Kali sobbed.

"I know" I side-hugged her.

We spent 20 minutes in the bathroom comforting her before she decided she wanted to go home.

"Do you want us to come with you? We can have a girls night" I suggested.

"No. It's the Sweetheart's dance. Go have fun" Kali smiled sadly. "I'm going to call a cab"

"We'll wait with you" Marilyn suggested but Kali shook her head.

"I just want to be alone guys. Please"

Marilyn and I looked at each other before deciding to listen to her. After saying goodbye we made our way into the gym.

"Marilyn Gomez? Your dates waiting up here for you" The announcer said into the microphone and our eyes snapped to the stage where Eric stood alone and looking uncomfortable.

"Oh my god he looks like a lost child at the mall" I burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Girl things happened! Move, move!" Marilyn shrieked before running towards the stage.

"You won cutestest proposal" The announcer laughed as she rushed on stage.

"Thank you so much" Marilyn snatched the giftcard they won out of the guys hand.

She turned towards Eric and planted on right on him making the entire dance erupt in cheers.

I smiled and made my way towards the punch table where I last saw Anthony but when I got there pure rage pulsed through my body.

There was Yasmine all over my Anthony. I stomped my way over there but stopped short when Anthony ripped himself away from her.

"Yasmine. I told you a dozen times. Leave me alone. I don't want you. I'm with Summer. I love her" He said and Yasmine cringed.

"You've always loved that bitch" Yasmine hissed.

"Never call her that again" Anthony narrowed his eyes at her and she rolled her eyes.

"This is your last chance. If you don't dump her tonight. You can never have me again" She squinted at him.

"I'm not going to dump her" He snorted.

"You're going to regret that" She flipped her hair back and strutted off.

"I seriously doubt that" He muttered and turned towards me. "I thought you ditched me"

"I would never" I smiled.

"C'mon. They're going to announce the Prince's & Princesses now"

The announcer played the traditional Sweetheart music and started speaking.

"Time to announce the Prince's and Princesses of 2018!" He spoke. "First, with the most votes is, Anthony Walton and Summer Preston!"

"What?" I coughed.

"Oh come on Sunshine. Are you really surprised?" He grinned at me and dragged me up towards the stage.

"Congratualations" The guy said and put the tiara on my head. "Usually the ones with the most votes win Prom too" He said away from the mic.

"You heard that? We're going to win Prom King and Queen" Anthony whispered in my ear.

"That's not guaranteed" I whispered back and tried to ignore my mother who was currently taking dozens of pictures.

"With the second most votes, Tara Williams and Margo Jean!"

I stared wide-eyed as Tara Williams came on stage with her girlfriend.

"Anthony. She's a lesbian" I whispered as they got their tiaras.

"Yes those exist" He whispered to me.

"Anthony. That's the girl that was supposedly obsessed with you" I hissed and his eyes widened.

"Oops" He smiled at me sheepishly and I glared at him.

What the hell?

"With the third most votes, Eric Preston and Marilyn Gomez! It looks like siblings are going to be fighting for the crown!" The announcer joked.

"And finally Tanner Griffin and Kali Chin!"

I watched as Yasmine and Tanner walked onto the stage.

"They broke up so I'm going to be taking her place" Yasmine smirked at Anthony.

What the hell happened tonight?

a u t h o r s  n o t e

Boom! Plot twist! If you don't remember, Tara Williams was the girl that Anthony said was obsessed with him in the beginning of the book. She was the reason he wanted to be in the fake relationship with Summer! But she's actually a lesbian so... Anthony was lying!

Don't forget to,

Vote, Comment and Follow!

c a m m i

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 23.8K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
1.2M 23.6K 48
COMPLETED. Book 1/4 of the Adam's Series - She moved in with her twin brother. He lived with her brother. But, you can't blame gravity for falling in...
2.1M 47.8K 50
"Girls, girls, calm down! I don't want to get anyone else here pregnant!" He joked. "Anyone else pregnant?" "Are you saying somebody in this room is...