Legend ✔

بواسطة josie321

Willow's mother died giving birth to her. These past few years she has been living with her father who just... المزيد

Legend (Prologue)
Chapter 1: New life
Chapter 2 First class ticket to hell
Chapter 3 Everyone has a secret
Jackson
Chapter 4 Just a dream
Chapter 5 Undiscovered voice
Chapter 6 Heavenly Beautiful
Chapter 7 Friends with a knife
Chapter 8 You found me
Chapter 9 Life in the pain
Chapter 10 Bringing back nightmares
Chapter 11 Coming home
Chapter 12 Kiss of life
Chapter 13 Waited for you at the door
Chapter 14 How to save a life
Chapter 15 Home sweet
Chapter 16 I know who you are
Chapter 17 What have I become?
Chapter 18 Closer to the egde
Chapter 19 Stop and Stare
Chapter 20 Test of faith
Chapter 21 Part of the family
Chapter 22 Dark Fantasy
Chapter 23 Alive
Chapter 24 I'm not crazy
Chapter 25 Coming clean
Chapter 26 Heart brake eve
Chapter 27 Were all hurting
Chapter 29 Happy New years

Chapter 28 New years eve

45 0 0
بواسطة josie321

 Song by: Leslie Mills--Making my way

Willow

 For the next couple of days Jackson family and I been trying to spend as much time together as possible. In the morning I would hang out with the twins and Kimmy at lunch I would spend time with his parents dinner would be with the guys and bed time with Jackson. After the Christmas's party the band been going places it turns out it wasn't only a coming home party but it was also  for Fathers Of a Raven to get their self's out there Jackson's dad invited a few record Labs to come check them out. All though they haven't been sign or anything yet they started to play at other places then at the Point Of V or rich kids party's. 

 Its nice to know that when I leave they they will be ok and that they have something going for them Kimmy will be going back to live with her husband soon. I only every talked to Kay once since what happen he told be Kate's fine and she's not sueing he also told be that he's sorry for everything and he wish some how we could of been together I told him thanks for everything because its cause of Kate and him I am what I am to day they made me stronger. Kay and Jackson seem to be cool again and John, JR and James seem to work everything out when John found out everything to him started to make sense he flipped out and left the party but after two days he came back to talk JR said he stills want to be cool with him and they they will always be bros and that he's sorry for ever making him feel like the 3rd wheel.

 Yup everything is finally coming to play. Today was my last night with the guys I spend the rest of the evening with Jackson's family but no Jackson. They wouldn't tell me where we was going they just gave me a dress to wear and told me they'll pick me up at 8 I was happy for the surprise but after then thing that has happen in my life surprise are kind of over rated.

 "Where here" said JR as we came to a stop we were in front of a club.

 "Are you sure this is the right place" I said stepping out of the car there was a long line out side the club and photohfers every where.

 "Positive now before we go in you need to put this on" said James coming behind be putting a blind fold on me.

 "Wait what's going on?" I said as the tried to lead me inside I felt lose and helpless I couldn't see or hear anything I head a few laughter's "Come on you guys this isn't funny" I said as I felt a bunch of hands pushing me towards something. Then I as all alone I felt no hands on me I was just standing still in the distance I heard a loud voice yell "You can take off the blind fold now" I slowly took it off but I still couldn't see anything.

 "Hello?"  I said confuse and then again I head nothing I yelled out again I heard nothing "Is this some kind of joke!" I yelled I rolled my eyes in the dark and started to walk hoping I would bump into something I heard a count down I wanted to hear where it was coming from but I couldn't make out the place it was so loud and sounded close by when they got to 1 that's when the lights came on and everything became so bright.

 "Happy Birthday!" I heard once my eye adjust it being clear I was on stage infront of everyone they were all yelling cheering, claping wishing me a happy birthday that's when it hit me today is new years ev. I looked around the club it was huge with lights every where with black and white balloons ,chairs, tables I smiled and looked down at everyone faces there were some of the people I met in art class a few teachers Jackson's whole family came I saw the twins and Kimmy way up front. I looked up and saw people swinging in long ropes, clowns, a person breathing fire out of it's mouth is looked like curies do lay.

 I felt someone rap their arms around me and whispered in my ear "Did you did all of this?" I asked. I truned around to face Jackson he looked so good he was wearing a black long sleve dressey shirt with black long pants and a white tie.

 "Oh course" he said with a smile brushing my hair back "By the way you look hot in the dress" he said and kissed me I was the first to break the kiss.

 "How did you know I mean I didn't even remember?" I asked.

 "Lucky guess" he said with a weak smile I rolled my eyes "Ok, ok" he told both of my hands "Kay told me"

 "Kay told you?"

 "Yeah when he heard you was leaving he wanted to find out where so he went threw your files and found out that today was your birthday, ops not until for another 3 hours"

 "He went threw my files?" I said "And your not mad?" I asked taking a step back surprise that he's cool with it.

 "Well I was at first I mean who cares I was surprise to know that how long I new you, you never told me your birthday" he pulled me close.

 "To be honsect I forgot about my brithday I moved around so much it didn't to matter pluse I never had a party before" I said looked up into his eyes.

 "Well today it all about you ok a day for a new year to forget about everything" I smiled.

 "There's are birthday girl" I truned around to see the guys coming over.

 "You knew too?" I asked.

 "Duh" they all said at once.

 I ran up to him and hit all of them on the head "I hate you guys" I said.

 "Hey that's the thanks we get for paying half of this party" said John rubbing his head. I laughed and soon they all started to laugh we all have into a group huge "I love you guys" I said in the middle of the huge. Once we broke from the huge that's when we realize we were on stage in front of everyone they were staring at us "You guys I think right now will be a good time to play a song" I said I looked at all of them and they just stared at the crowd "Uh...Fathers Of a Raven it's show time" I said snapping my fingers at them. Q was the first to brake away from the trance and went to set up his drums that's when it seems the guys realize it was time to get to work I was about to get off stage until.

 "Hey it's your stage too" said Jackson I truned around.

 "What me? Oh no" I said shaking my head.

 "Come one Willow this is are first time were playing in front of a crowd this big there's no one I rather share this moment then you. After all its your birthday and you may not get another chance like this" I stayed at my spot.

 "Just one song please" he handed me a mic and I sighed and took the mic "That's my girl" he said putting his guitar around his I rolled my eyes and looked out towards the crowd they were all smiling and clapping.

 "Are you sure about this?" I asked.

 Jackson came closer me and whispered "Your going to be fine"

 "But I only singed once" I said.

 "It'll be ok" he said.

 "How do you know?" I said still looking out towards the crowd Jackson came in front of me and blocked my view "Because I'll be their with you" he smiled and I took a deep breath.

 "What should I sing?" I asked  looking at the guys.

 "Sing from you heart" Q said I gave them all a weak smiled and started at the crowed again.

 "Hello everyone" I said. "I want yo thank you for taking the time to come out here it means a lot. In my short time here I learned and been though a lot I watch my dad be taken away to jail"

 Jackson

 I didn't know think Willow be giving a speech of I did I wouln't of ask her to sing I just wanted her to have something to remember before she leaves to me hearing her sing one last time would be like a good bye gift to me. But when she started to talk about him that's when I regret my goof bye gift.

 "Most of you guys know that my dad was not a very good man but I feel like I should start from the beginning. I'm not rich, I don't own a dollar to my name, I live off things I find I'm what you would all a nomad I move around a lot I never stay at a place more then 2 weeks so I have to say this is the longest I ever stayed at a place. I been on the run all my life cops, bill collectors any thing that has to do with money or law really" she paused to find her words "My dad and I never saw things eye to eye but even so I never questions the things we did or the things he did for me. There was a time where he tried to change but got back to his old ways less then a week. He would sometimes beat me and abuse me now you know why I never go any where with out a jacket" she said with a smile they way she talked was so clam as if this was nothing new to open up to everyone and tell her life story "Uh...I use too--,too" Oh no she was finding it hard to get her words together and I new what she was about to say I walked up to her and whispered in her ear.

 "You don't have to do this" I said.

 "I have too" she whispered back she took a deep breath and said "I use to cut my self" everyone gasp all eyes where on her she was looking down at her shoes and I could tell tears where about to fall. I closed my eyes think this whole thing was a huge mistake "I use to cut my self and write words on my arms I wrote poems of how I felt on my arms and they will bleed and later turn in to scars" she was crying "On the night of the fire it was the first time in my life where I felt loved and it was also the first time I lost everything I tried to comet suicide twice" everyone was whispering Willow wouldn't meet anyone eyes "The first was the night during the fire and the second was after I was release from the hospital" at that point my partens where staring asking if I knew any of this. "But both times something saved me that's why I'm able to stand in front of you today" Willow looks up at me and smiles her face are red and puffy "And that someone was Jackson Johnson" she said stepping towards the crowed.

 "Jackson saved my life he saved me he showed me that life is worth living and that everything happens for a reason it's because of my dad and everything else in between I am able to to show and say who the person I am today I could of been dead right now and no one in the world would of known but Jackson" she said looking back at me again "Saved me" she smiled with tears falling from her face "And I am grateful for him and his family for taking care of me and putting a ruff over my head I know I was a handful but you guys stayed by me and that's family.  You guys are my family and I love you all" she said "I want to save thank you everyone for everything and that this isn't goodbye it's only just the begging" she said with a smile everyone started cheering and clapping smiling I looked over to mom and dad and they were also clapping.

 "And now I would like to sing a song" she said cheering her voice and wiping her tears I looked back at the guys they were all crying I for got that they didn't know about they part of Willow's life they looked so heartbroken but happy at the same time. Willow looked back at all of us we smiled back waiting for her que when Q gave his the first beat the rest of us followed and Willow started to sing.

 Willow

 I did not plan to give a speech but it felt like it was the right moment too it was the hardest thing I every had too do I could feel Jackson from behind me waiting to come over and grab the mic away from me it at the end I think he knew I had to do this not that I owe thing them but for me I felt it was time to talk about me, my life, and what I been threw I was tried of hinding.

 When I was done no one judged me they all clapped full of happiness they weren't sorry for me or felt bad for me they were happy of who I became and how I was able to turn my life around.

 Q told me to sing to my heart so after my speech that's what I did.

 "Take a look around

 take a walk downtown wondering if what you have been telling me is true

 that i've been living large should accept that it's too hard 

 forget about your dreams girl no you wait a minute

  'Cause i've opened my eyes" Once I felt like everyone was feeling me and upstanding the words I was saying I started to walking around the stage and reach out to the crowd.

 "I'm making my way, you see

 Throwing out the disbelief i'm jumping in giving it everything

 There's nothing left to prove

 To anybody else but me

 So go right ahead and call me crazy

 'Cuz i'm making my way

 You bet i am making my way" I looked over to the guys they were jamming smiling at me telling me to keep going I was at peace I would never forget them  I looked over to Jackson but he was so busy in the music to notice me I smiled at him and looked back at the crowd. I saw a woman dress in a a white night gown staring at me it was wried because  I never saw before. When I looked back at the guys to see if the saw what I saw they women was gone that's when I realize she was standing in front of me.

 Willow she whispered in my head when I looked into her eyes that's when I realize who she is and where I saw her before she's the women from my dream and my painting mom? I said in my head she smiled said happy birthday sweetly then she disappeared I was still singing and it was time to rap up the song.

 "This life is a maze sometimes

But at least this life is mine" 

 I sang the choirs one last time when I was done everyone was cheering and clapping going crazy screaming happy birthday to me I smiled.

 The guys came and we all took each other hands and bowed.

 "That was awesome!" yelled James over the crowed.

 "Willow you were amazing" said John giving me a hi five.

 "Thanks guys it felt good" I said after that we let the d.j do this thing and started to get off stage as soon I was off stage I was showered by hugs and kisses.

 The twins came running towards me jumping in my arms "You didn't tell us you can sing?" they both said at the same time while they let go I gave them a shy smile. I saw Jackson's partens walking towards us.

 "That was beautiful" she said coming to put her arms around me.

 "Are you crying?" I asked confuse he let go of me and quickly wiped her tears.

 "What, no?" 

 "Ok let's save are tears until party the shall we?" said Jackson's dad "Hey good job and happy birthday" he said he ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.

 I whispered in his ear "Thank's for everything" I wanted to call him dad but it just felt wried and worng giving someone else that name only one person in my life I was able to still called dad even though I just found out he wasn't my real dad. I guess Jackson's dad knew how I felt and said.

 "Its ok have fun" he said as we let go he walked way with his wife and they twins all ready rush to the buffa table.

 "So let's dance?" said Q trying to lighten up the mood we all smiled and started to dance.

 Jackson 

 I owe Kay big time if it wasn't for him I would of never known today was Willow's birthday It's funny because I didn't picture as a new years baby. But any way I'm just happy that I was the first to celebrate it with her I never saw her smile like this before it almost made me forget that in 2 days she'll be gone. After we got off stage that's when the real party be gain we were all dancing laughing and having fun I saved every moment I had with her and she did too she never left my side when someone asked her for a dance or wanted to have a few words alone with her and I was fine with that but I knew I couldn't have her all to my self.

 After a couple hours of partying Q pulled me to the side.

 "Its time" he yelled over the noise I looked at him confuse until he pointed that the huge clock above the stage.

 "Oh right" I said staring to freak out.

 "Jackson everything is fine just go get her" he said and walked away. I found Willow dancing with some people from the act club I pulled her aside.

 "Come with me" I said and she took my hand I walked up towards the stage and told her to eyes she said was I say I let go of her hand and told the guys to come out I looked up at the clock again and saw we had a few seconds.

 At that point everyone started to count down Wilow eyes were still closed up but I could tell she wanted to open them "Keep them closed" I yelled over the noise.

 5

 4

 3

 2 "Open" I yelled.

 1  Once she open her eye it was prince less "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" we all yelled it was finally New years day she looked at the huge cake in front of her.

 "You guys!" she yelled with tears and her eyes.

 "It was nothing" said James with a smile they was a candle with a shape of 16 she licked the icing and smiled back at us.

 "I love it" she said.

 "Make a wish" I said.

 Willow walked over to me and graped me she pulled me into a quick fast kiss I was the first to pull away "What about your wish?" I said.

 "Jackson your my everything you are my dream come true" she said and in the moment I lean back and kissed her everyone was cheering clapping screaming happy New year thousands of balloons started to fall she looked up and smiled.

 "Thank you" she whispered in to my ear.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
119K 2.9K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...