The Accident. [h.s] completed

By hxrryfookingstyles

A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emer... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
epilogue: em's diary.
thank you.
sequel.
another story.
Question...

45.

24.7K 490 314
By hxrryfookingstyles

*2 weeks later*

"Is this the last one?" A man in an orange baseball cap asks me.

I nod as I hand the box to him.

Today is the day where I move in with Harry. I look around my empty apartment, an apartment filled with memories. The place that started with Will and ended with Rosie. I will miss it here, but I must move on; move on with Harry.

"You ready?" I turn around to see Harry leaning on the doorframe.

I gave him a small smile. "Yeah." I walk up to him and intertwine our fingers together. This is a new chapter in our relationship. It's scary, but exciting.

I surprisingly didn't have as much stuff as I thought. Harry and I spent most of the day unpacking all my things. We took breaks in between, if you know what I mean. I was happy to be here with him, but on the other hand I was sad that my best friend isn't close by to me anymore. Everyone must grow up, which means moving away from the people you love. I have yet to accept that.

"You okay? You seem a little out of it." Harry says as he feeds Rosie applesauce.

I shake it off. "No I'm fine. I just need to get used to living here, that's all."

Harry puts down the spoon and get up out of his chair. He comes over to me and put his hands on my cheeks. He looks me in the eyes, then kisses me. "I want you to feel at home."

"I always feel at home when I'm with you." I smirk.

"Oh god, I feel like you're about to break out into song." He laughs.

"And it's alright. Calling out for somebody to hold tonight." I get up and sing. Harry has the biggest grin on his face as he watches me.

"Where you're lost, I'll find the way, I'll be your light. You'll never feel like you're alone. I pause and point at him to finish the verse.

Harry clears his throat dramatically. "I'll make this feel like home."

We both look at each other and start hysterically laughing. "I swear, living with you is going to be interesting." Harry laughs.

I shake my head, dialing down my laughter. "Yeah, Yeah. You're going to regret asking me to move in." I smirk.

"I don't think so."

"Oh yeah?" I grin slowly moving towards him.

Harry grabs my waist and pulls me up onto the counter. "Yeah." Then he pulls my head to kiss me. He kisses me intensely. I know when he kisses me like that, that he wants to get down and dirty.

"Harry." I say through  the kisses.

"Mm." He moans, wanting me to stop talking.

"Rosie." I tell him.

He leans out, and we both turn our head to our smiling child who's sitting on her high chair.

Harry starts chuckling and walks over to Rosie. "You're just a cutie, aren't you." He picks her up.

"She never finished her food." I tell him.

""Isn't it her nap time?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Harry." I annoyingly say.

"Uh Fine." He says like a teenager who didn't get their way. He puts Rosie back in her chair, and continues to feed her.

While Harry was doing that, I went outside and called my dad.

"Emery, hi. How are you doing?" My dad said when he answered my call.

"I'm doing pretty well. I moved in with Harry today."

"Oh wow! I'm very happy for you."

I smile. "Thanks dad. What about you? How are you?" I ask.

"You know, it's still tough without your mother, but I'm okay. Danny's pissed at me because I could only stay an hour to see Zoë, but I understand where he's coming from."

"You don't have a day off this week?"

"No, my boss has been up my ass lately. I don't think I'm going to have my job for much longer."

"I think it's time dad. You're 60 years old. It's time to retire."

"Yeah I know, you're right."

"You should come down. I'm sure Quinn and Danny would appreciate it." I tell him.

He hesitates. "I get off work soon, I'll try to get down."

"Babe?" I hear a voice. I turn around to see Harry behind me.

I hold up one finger to Harry. "Hold on dad." I put my phone on mute and turn my attention to Harry. "Yes?"

"I have to run down to the studio for a bit. I put Rosie down in her playpen."

"But you were there this morning." I say, kinda annoyed that he's leaving the house once again.

He walks up closer to me, "I know, I'm sorry. I'll be home by dinner, I promise." He pecks me on the lips.

I give him a small smile. "Have fun."

He kisses me on my forehead then walks away, and I return to my phone call.

"Sorry about that." I tell my dad.

"I have to go Em. I'll see you later."

"Oh okay. See you later."

I go back inside and see Rosie playing with her toys. Suddenly, I hear the doorbell ring. It was strange because only  Harry and I know the gate code.

I go to the front door and open it expecting Harry, but I was wrong. It was Kendall.

"Oh hi! What are you doing here?" I say in my best fake cheery voice.

"Hi, is Harry here?" I felt like she was anxious about something. I heard it in her voice.

"He just left, Why?"

"Uh, can I come in?" Kendall asks.

I was kinda confused, but I didn't want to be rude and say no. "Of course." I let her in, and we walk into the living room where Rosie was.

"She is really cute."

I smile. "I know right."

We sit down on the couch. "So what's up?" I say trying to get to the point.

Kendall takes a deep breath. "There is something I need to tell you."

"Oh god you're not pregnant, right?" I joked.

Kendall shook her head with a straight face. Wow, she didn't find any pleasure in my humor.

"Well, I just found out that Harry was cheating on me the whole time we were together."

Do you know that feeling when your heart literally feels like it sunk down into your stomach? That's exactly how I felt. I didn't know what to say. Somehow I felt betrayed.

"You don't have to say anything." Kendall says, seeing the emotion on my face. "I just wanted to tell you to warn you, but your relationship with him is different, so I don't know."

I know Kendall was the one getting cheated on, but if Harry was cheating on Kendall, who is absolutely gorgeous and kind of nice, then I wonder what he could be doing behind my back.

"What do you mean different?" I ask, the only thing that I can think of saying.

"I mean you guys have a child together."

So she's saying that the only thing that is tying Harry and I together is Rosie?

"Where did he say he was going?" Kendall asked me.

"The studio."

"FaceTime him."

I hesitated. I trust Harry. I can't do this to him.

"No. I trust him."

"I trusted him too, but look where I am now." She raised her eyebrows.

I shook my head. "I think you should leave."

Kendall nodded. "I understand." She stood up and started walking away."

"Wait!" I said, making her twist around. "Who-who was it?"

Kendall chuckled. "This slut named Camille Rowe."

—————-

Sorry for not updating in a while... ngl I'm a lazy ass person lmfao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 49.7K 43
Jessamine Tomlinson is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, he can't decide if he thinks the baby is his or not. Insert best friend Niall Horan here, wh...
7.6K 129 23
Ash has a drunken, one night stand with the famous singer, Niall Horan but ends up being pregnant. Will Niall ever find out? Will there paths ever me...
162K 8.9K 15
When Louis Tomlinson finds out he's pregnant after a one night stand with someone from a party, he's determined to find the father. The road to paren...
133K 4K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...