๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“ โžค...

BแปŸi disbmyfandom

' ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ... Xem Thรชm

SUMMARY
Chapter 1
6b rant
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
trailer
Epilogue

chapter 14

3.2K 91 15
BแปŸi disbmyfandom

"Stiles? Stiles, I can see you." My voice is soft, a few tears brimming my eyes as I let out a shuddering breath.

"Stiles!" I call out again, my eyes narrowing as the light from the tunnel subsides, the figure vanishing.

"Stiles? I- Stiles!" I call out again, taking a step forward, but a gentle hand places itself on my shoulder as I spin around, my gaze meeting with Lydia's.

"He was- he was just there, you saw him, right?"

"We didn't see anyone." Malia tells me, her voice gentle as I shake my head rapidly, "I- Lydia? Scott?"

Scott moves his gaze to the floor, Lydia giving me a sympathetic look.

I shake my head in disbelief, my heart hammering.

"Stiles is here. He is somewhere in Beacon Hills, I know it." I tell them, my voice cracking, "I'm going to go find him."

I push pass my sister, Scott grabbing my wrist as I give him a slight glare.

"Lilly, the town's filled with Ghost Riders. It's not safe." He tells me, his eyes searching mine, hoping that I won't proceed with the task at hand.

I pull my wrist from his grip, "I don't care about being safe. Stiles is out there, and I'm going to find him."

With that, I make my way toward the door, pulling open the lever, coming face to face with a dishelved looking Liam.

"Scott, there's something you need to see." Liam looks shaken up, his eyes grazing over mine then going to Scott.

"You're still here." Scott looks suprised, his voice giving away that he's relieved that Liam hasn't been taken yet, "yeah, but everyone else is gone. All of them, they're all gone." He informs, his voice wavering, "you have to come with me."

"What is it?"

"I can't explain it, I have to show you."

Scott shifts his gaze to me, his concerned eyes locking with mine, "stay here, figure out a way to get Stiles back. Just do it, please." And with that, he exits the door, slamming it behind him, my jaw clenching.

After several seconds, I turn around facing Lydia and Malia.

"C'mon." I tell them, opening the door, "Scott told us to stay here." Lydia reminds, making me roll my eyes, "I don't give a crap, Stiles is out there, and we're going to get him."

"Agreed." Malia grins, exiting the door as Lydia and I trail after her.

Mission: find Stiles Stilinski now in motion.

▪▪▪

"Why's there a train station in the middle of the library?" Malia raises her brow, my eyes skimming to the benches in the library, rows of people filling it.

"There's also a train station in the Wild Hunt." Lydia informs, her eyes grazing over the several people sitting in the library.

"This is literally the most supernatural thing I've ever seen." I mumble, making my way further into the library, my eyes scanning over the multiple people sitting there, not noticing my presence at all.

"If there's a train station, then there's propably a train coming."

"If there's a train, it's going to the wild hunt."

Shit.

"They're all gonna be taken." Lydia comes to realisation, her eyes widening, "they can't get on that train."

"Well how the hell do we tell them to-" I interrupted by Malia who's starting to bark orders at the people.

"Okay listen everybody, we all gotta' go, right now!"

None of them notice Malia nor seeming bothered with her, all of them just staring straight ahead.

"It's bad! We have to go!"

Lydia then proceeds to yell at them, trying to get them to listen.

"Guys, this isn't working, they can't hear us, they can't see us." This catches their attention, Malia groaning as I pull at my hair in frustration.

"Maybe there's someone who can help." Lydia's eyes are focused on a specific person, Malia and I quickly striding over only to see Peter Hale, sitting on a bench, his eyes scanning over a newspaper.

Malia quickly hunches over, coming face to face with Peter as she yells his name, trying to gain his attention, but to no avail.

"Are you gonna' tell her." I mumble over to Lydia, her sighing slightly, "she's not gonna' wanna' do it." Lydia tells me, then proceeding to gain Malia's attention.

"Malia, the only way we we're able to break through the hunt was with an. . . emotional connection." Malia diverts her gaze to Lydia , sighing "dang, I wish I could help."

"You can. . .you're just not gonna' like it." I tell her, my eyes tempting as I gaze over to Peter.

Malia immediately starts shaking her head, "I'm not saying it." She objects, crossing her arms over he chest, "I'm not saying it." She repeats, me raising an eyebrow at her.

"Okay, I guess everyone dies." Lydia deadpans, knowing that this will get to Malia as she lets out a growl.

Malia turns toward Peter, her face angry, "dad." She says it void of emotion, "Malia, you're gonna' have to try harder." I push, her giving me a glare, "say it like you mean it."

Malia sighs, frowning slightly as she kneels down, her voice gently as she speaks, "dad, please wake up."

This seems to gain Peter's attention as he lifts his head, dropping the newspaper in his hands, scrambling to his feet, his eyes locking with Malia.

"Peter?" His head snaps toeward me, telling me that he is fully conscious.

"Okay, here's the plan." I start, my gaze remaining on Peter, "you need to get these people out of here."

He cocks an eyebrow, tilting his head, "me? You want me to stop them? You know how many there are?"

"Yeah, so you better-" Malia starts, me tuning out their conversation as something else catches my attention, my head snapping to a rucuss a few feet away from me as I quickly stride over, gulping when my eyes lock with the hollow face of a Ghost Rider, whip in hand, his gun in his holster.

I soon feel a presence beside me, Peter, Malia and Lydia piling in next to me.

"Get behind me, they won't take a Banshee." Lydia tells Malia and I to which I ignore my command, taking a stance next to Lydia.

Peter nears the Rider, trying to claw at him, the people in the waiting area of the train station now scrambling around, some of them escaping through the doors of the library.

"Lilly!" I snap my head towads Lydia, "you have to get out of here." She tells me sternly, her voice raising over the shouts of the people.

I shake my head in disbelief, my eyes narrowing at her.

"Are you crazy? There's no way in hell I'm leaving you nor Malia."

She purses her lips, "listen, you can't afford to get taken, Stiles is somewhere out here and you need to go find him."

I open my mouth to object, Lydia beating me, "I'll be fine Lilly, I promise, just go, please!"

I focus my gaze on the rider, my eyes meeting Lydia's again as she gives me nod, "be careful." I tell her, and without a second thought, I sprint out of the library doors, running into a chest as I widen my eyes, another ghost rider standing in front of me.

Before I can even think about taking action, his gun is aimed at me, though he doesn't shoot me, instead he only stares, and I don't wait another minute as I sprint inside of the school, hoping to find someone who hasn't been taken yet.

Leaves scatter the floor as I rush down a hallway, turning left, my head whipping left and right.

"Scott?" I call out, knowing that there is only a ten percent chance that Scott will be at the school.

"Liam?" I yell again, my legs burning as I run up a flight of stares.

"Anyone?"

"Lilly!" I widen my eyes, my breathing stopping for only a few seconds as my name echos throughout the walls of the school.

I know that voice.

"Stiles?" I call out, waiting for an answer to which I receive none.

"Stiles!"

"Lilly." The voice comes from down the hall, and I don't waste time sprinting down the hallway, my eyes slightly stinging as I call out his name again, getting no response.

I scurry down the hallway, passing the locker room, coming to a full on stop as a Ghost Rider stands there, back to me.

My heels click as I enter the locker room, peeking slightly over the ghost rider's shoulder, me gasping at the scene.

A gun is pointed at Stiles' head, the rider's trigger on the finger, and without hesitation, I move toward the rider, using all of my strength to push him down onto the floor, his gun flying across the room.

The haunting face of the ghost rider staring back at me.

I don't waste another second, my eyes piercing though the rider, using all of my power as I let out my most powerful scream yet, the rider's face controting into the floor, me almost falling over from the loss of breath.

My eyes divert from the now, hopefully dead rider, meeting the captivating gaze of Stiles Stilinski, his face filled with emotion as tears brim my eyes.

"Stiles." His name leave my lips, and without wasting another second, I rush towars him, jumping up as my legs wrap around his waist, his hands catching my thighs.

I place both my hands on either side of his face, and without wasting another second, my lips connect with his, pouring all me emotions into the kiss, my stomach filled with butterflies as salty tears roll down my cheeks.

And in this moment, in Stiles' grasp, I am utterly complete, knowing that this is where I belong.

This is where I will always belong.

-
A/n

😸😸😸

Idk how I feel about this chapter.. I'm just glad Stiles and Lilly reunited

Hope you enjoyed XD

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

804K 25.6K 51
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ญ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
13.3K 178 71
Scott Stiles Liam Derek Theo Isaac
144K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
28 2 3
"๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’…๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’†" ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†, ๐’š๐’†๏ฟฝ...