Falling for the Bad Boy

By mxnaerin

i can't believe i fell for the bad boy. started: 3|28|17 ended: 2|15|18 More

๐Ÿ”ฅintro๐Ÿ”ฅ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. part 1
16. part 2
17. part 3
18. part 4
19.
20.
21.
MIC DROP VERSION.
22.
23.
24.
ANNOUNCEMENTโ€ผ๏ธ
NOTE๐Ÿ’‹
25.
A BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO KIM TAEHYUNG๐Ÿ’•
26.
MY MESSAGE TO THE EXO-L's๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
27.
28.
29.
30. part 1
NOTEEEEโ€ผ๏ธ
31. part 2
32.
33.
not an updateโœ”๏ธ
34. end
โœจepilougeโœจ
a/n msgโœจ
A/N!!!!
road to 2k, questions and new book!

bonus chapter๐Ÿ’ฏ

40 2 2
By mxnaerin

The Kids.

"Class, prom is just around the corner. Has anyone have their partners?" I sighed and dropped my head on the table.

I've been meaning to ask Jihyo to the prom but I'm too coward to do it. The bell rang, signaling for the day to be over.

I lazily got my back when I hit someone. "Ouch." That sweet voice, It looks familiar. "Sorry." I turned back to be faced by an angel.

"It's okay." She chuckled. Her sweet giggles are like music to my ears. "Oh, uhm...Jimin right?" I nod my head. "Kim Jihyo. Nice to meet you." She smiled. A strand of hair covering her face.

"Uhh..I was wondering...will you be my prom date?" I said. Her eyes widened as she look at me. "If you have a partner then that's ok-"

"Sure."

My eyes widened too. "R-really?" I said nervously. She nodded her head. "Yes!" My hands has a mind of its own when I cupped her face. "Thank you, thank you so much!"

I immediately let go of my hands to her cheeks and ran outside like crazy.

Jihyo's Pov

I chuckled at Jimin's impression. Was he really that happy?

"Jihyo!" I turned back to see my friend Rose waving her hand on me.

"Let's go!" She said and we went out of the school.

"Appa!" I shouted and waved my hand for him to see. He smiled widely and soon came near.

"How's school sweetie?" Appa said as he bent down to level his height with mine.

"Fine. Someone asked me for the prom..." I mumbled, hoping he doesn't hear it.

"Jinjja?! great! Let's go buy you a dress." He said. Unfortunately he does hear it.

We got in the car and drove to the nearest mall.

We shopped and found a nice dress for me.

I like the color since it's my favorite color.

We got home. "Tired sweetie?" Eomma said as I laid on the couch.

"Oh! What a nice dress." Eomma said as she held the dress.

Appa back hugged her and kissed her side. "Tired too honey?" Eomma said to appa and he nodded, pouting like a kid.

I chuckled.

Jimin's Pov

I came home happily knowing that I'll be having a dance with my crush.

"Why so happy Jimin?" Heechul said as he went out of kitchen, bringing a popcorn.

"Nothing." I said and continued smiling.

"Asked her out?" Heechul blurted out and I looked at him. He was watching Anime and I just rolled my eyes.

"Where's eomma?" I said.

"Work." Heechul bluntly said. Sometimes I question myself, why I am stuck with an uncle like him. I can't forget the fact that he's mom's brother.

"Wanna go out?" Heechul said and got his jacket. Actually, me and Heechul just have the same age.

"You know buy a tux or something." He said.

"And how are you suppose to pay?" I said, arching an eyebrow.

"Oh, don't worry. Dad got me...a credit card." He said and showed me his golden credit card. Stupid credit card.

I sighed and finally went with him. We rode a bus going to the mall.

We got off and went directly to the suit section. "May I help you little ones?" The saleslady said showing us her beautiful smile.

"I need a little help from this nephew of mine. They're going to have a prom and he needs one of your finest suits." Heechul said like he's a grown man. Actually he's just the same age as me but he thinks like an uncle would.

"Alright, come here young man." The saleslady said and dragged me. I looked back at Heechul and he just gave me a thumbs up.

——FEW MINUTES LATER——

"Come out now." The saleslady said and I went out. Heechul looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Is that my nephew?" He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Your being too dramatic Heechul." I said. He went closer to me and gave me a bro hug.

"Your growing up so fast." He sobbed while still giving me a hug. The saleslady diverted her gaze away from us.

"We have the same age Heechul, now get off of me, your embarrassing me here." I pushed him away and he wiped his tears.

"I'll get this Miss." Heechul said and I changed back into my old clothes.

I brought the suit and gave it to the saleslady. We headed to the counter and we paid for it.

"Can I see the suit again?" Heechul said and got out the suit.

He smiled at it and we went home. "Where have the two of you been?" The first thing we hear when we get in is mom's voice.

"We just bought a suit for my prom mom." I said.

She hugged me tight. "My little baby boo is growing up." She said. I just tapped her back.

"Now get your butt upstairs and do your homework, I'll cook dinner." She said.

I sighed. Moms.

——THE DAY OF PROM——

Jihyo's Pov

"My Jihyo is growing up." Eomma said as she looked at me with astonishment.

[A/N: that's Jihyo, just imagine her with the dress😁]

"Let's go." Appa said as I held his hand, I'm too short for dad. I chuckled and we went out.

I got in the car and he drove to my school. We arrived there just on time and I can see many girls in gowns and dresses, boys in tux and suits.

"Where's your date?" Appa said and I looked around.

Finally, I saw him. It's like my whole world slow mode when I saw him. He looks strikingly handsome in that suit.

He then finally saw me and a bright smile was plastered on his face, his eyes gone as he smiled. "Jihyo!" He yelled and I looked at him. He looks strikingly handsome in that suit.

I ran to him and hugged him. "By the way, you look beautiful." He chuckled and gave me an eye smile. I blushed at his compliment.

"Soohyun!" "Jin!" We both looked back as we heard our parents name being called. "Nice to see you here!" Jimin's mom said to appa.

"It's nice to see you too." He said as they both hugged. Is she appa's ex? I thought. "By the way my daughter, Jihyo." Appa said as he dragged me closer to him.

I smiled at her, she's so beautiful and her face looks flawless. "Jihyo, my friend Soohyun." A friend. "Nice to meet you noona." I said to her.

"It's very nice to meet you too Jihyo." She smiled. "I guess your son is my daughter's prom date?" Appa said to me.

"Appa! It's not really a date, an acquaintance partner actually." I said and he just laughed. I glared at him and squished my cheeks.

"Go, you'll be late." Noona Soohyun said. "Take care of her young man." Appa said and glared at him. "Let's go."

We entered the school and it looks stunning, the decorations were neatly set up and everything was perfect.

"Drink?" Jimin said and I nodded. He let go of my arms and went to the table where drinks are.

I sat down and waited. He then came back with two drinks in hand. I took a sip.

A romantic song was on. "Dance with me." Jimin said and I took his hand. We went to the dance floor and danced.

"Jihyo..." He said and I looked at him. "Everytime I see you, my heart beats fast, everytime you go near me, my whole world stops and it's like it's just the two of us living in this world."

"Jihyo....I like you." He confessed, I looked at him, I can see that his face was getting red.

"Jimin....I feel the same way too." I said and he looked at me with a surprising look.

I guess this is only the beginning.

Offically THE END 💓💓💓

My lovely readers, this is the end😭😭 I'll not be bothering this book anymore..

AND NO BOOK 2...

See you in my other fanfics😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 317 12
Taehyung x yn She fell first; but he fell harder <3
14.5K 896 35
[๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค] He was wrong, but what was more wrong that I fell for him. _________________________________________________ ยฉLovestruck2006...
56.5K 1.6K 26
I never thought obsession at first sight was a thing Until I became obsessed over Park Jimin I fell for him deeply as he did for me FIRST FAN FIC...
19.3K 2.3K 52
Jimin, the popular yet controversial lead dancer of boy band BTS. Taehyung, a god-tier professional esports player. The two do have talks of an engag...