𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 π“πŽ π…πŽπ‘π†π„π“ ➀...

By disbmyfandom

' 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 π’π’π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’š ... More

SUMMARY
Chapter 1
6b rant
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
trailer
Epilogue

chapter 12

2.8K 72 0
By disbmyfandom

song- So here we are
by
Gordi

"So, how cold does this thing get?" Scott glances at the vertical container, his eyes shifting to Lydia, waiting for her to answer.

"Cold enough for a Hellhound. It's not the same as the ice bath you gave Isaac but, it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive." She explains, her gaze shifting around, her eyes then locking on the death trap in front of her.

"So what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?" Malia cocks an eyebrow, not quite understanding the plan.

"Well, for starters, your heart rate will slow down, almost to a point where you're dead, and then you'll have access to your memories, it's almost like being hypnotised." I explain, Malia nodding as she purses her lips into a thin line, not looking very fond of the idea.

"Hypnotic regression." Lydia nods, "that is if we can figure out how to work it."

Malia scans the device, her eyes skimming over to the side, "this says start, so maybe it's not that complicated." Her eyes lock on a green button, start written in bold letters as I raise my eyebrows, inspecting the machine, taking in the different dials and pipes.

"It's complicated." Scott objects, sighing slightly, his eyes calculating the machine.

"So, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?

"As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us." Scott tells us, my mind wandering to Mister Stilinski and Liam, hoping they'll be safe and not get captured by the Wild Hunt.

Scott moves forward, pulling the lever as the door opens, revealing a space just fit enough for a body.

Without hesitation, Scott pulls his shirt over his head, Malia stepping forward as she pushes the start button on the side, it making a whizzing sound.

I give Scott a smile, silently telling him to be careful as he nods, getting inside of the machine, his facial expression giving away that he's nervous.

Lydia steps forward, closing the door to the maching, "remember, this'll get cold enough to kill you, so if something feels wrong, or like it's not working-"

"It's going to work." Scott cuts her short, "I hope you're not saying that because you think I know what I'm doing." Her words put me slightly on edge, though I push away the uneasiness.

"I'm saying that, because I know you," his eyes meet mine for a brief second, "and Lilly can figure it out."

Lydia nods, her eyes skimming over to me, "turn those three dials to the left." She orders, me complying as I do as told, Lydia also turning her dials to the left and within a matter of seconds, cold steam fills the container, Scott taking in a shaky breath.

"That's cold. Really cold." He breathes, tensing slightly.

"Just hang in there Scott." I tell him, biting my lip, becoming slightly concerned for the Alpha.

"So what are we supposed to do? Talk to him? Help him remember? Wait till he turns into a werewolf freezy pop?" I let out a chuckle at the last part, my nerves easing slightly.

"We need to guide him, keep him focused." Lydia tells us, my eyes snapping to the container as Scott groans, his teeth clattering against each other from the cold, him almost going rigid.

"Scott, you have to think about him. Concentrate on Stiles. Picture him in your head, what he looks like, things he said." Lydia encourages,

"The memories, think about adventures with him." I add in, my eyes widening when a whizzing sound is heard from the machine.

"I don't like this." Malia states, becoming concerned.

"Just give it a few more seconds." Lydia tells Malia, Scott still groaning.

"I'm getting him out of there." She reaches her arm out, wanting to pull the lever, but I quickly grab her hand, "wait." I let her go, the glare from her not going unnoticed.

After mere seconds, Scott stops groaning, his composure relaxing slightly, his eyes closed.

Lydia starts guiding him, telling him to keep his eyes open.

After several seconds, Scott starts to whip his head around drastically, my eyes widening slightly.

"Scott, try to find him in any memory, good or bad." Lydia tells him,

"What's happening to him?" Malia panics, her eyes grazing over mine and then lands on Lydia.

"I don't know."

"He doesn't look good. He looks- lost." Malia diverts her eyes to Scott, my eyebrows furrowing.

"He is lost," I speak up, "the memories, they're too much, Lydia, you need to guide him."

She turns toward me, seemingly confused, "we should consider this as actual hypnosis, you know, like we need to guide him through his memories by using images or scenarios."

"The stairwell," she clicks, "the steps take you from one year to another, that's how they regress you back."

Lydia takes a step closer to the machine, her voice rising slightly as she starts the hypnosis, telling Scott that he's standing in the high school and that each memory of Stiles is locked behind a seperate locker.

Scott, at this, seems to relax, his head not darting from left to right anymore, telling us that it worked.

After several minutes, Lydia telling Scott to search for the memories over and over again, I glance at the thermometer, the degrees dropping.

"It's getting too cold, he's gonna' freeze to death." I speak up, pointing at the thermometer, Lydia also glancing uo at it.

"You're right." She mumbles, her voice wavering slightly, giving away that she is unsure of what to do.

"What if it's not enough to remember him? What if it's some kind of connection he's supposed to make because of a memory?" Malia speaks up, her eyes narrowed, eyebrows scrunched.

"Like an emotional connection?"

"That could be why it worked for Stilinsk, right?"

"He wasn't just remembering someone," Lydia frowns, "he was remembering his son."

Malia ignores Lydia, stepping forward, "Scott." She speaks up, trying to gain his attention.

"Can you hear me?"

No response.

"Listen," she starts after a few seconds of recollecting herself, "I remember something. At the start of the year, Stiles was trying to find a place for you guys to live after graduation."

Malia gazes at me, her eyes slightly teary, her face panicked as I put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "he said you were getting an apartment together and I remember saying something to Stiles, something like it's not always a good idea to live with your friends, even your best friend, but Stiles said it wouldn't matter, because you weren't just friends, you guys were more like brothers."

That one word seems to trigger Scott as his eyes widen, as if it sparked something inside of him.

My hope doesn't last long as a whizzing sound is hear, and glancing at the monitor, I immediately go to pull the lever, seeing Scott's heart rate drop.

Lydia and Malia helps me pull him out, his body cold as some steam fills the room.

"Why'd you bring me out?" Scott yells, confused with our deeds.

"We had to, your heart rate dropped." Lydia explains, calmly, putting a shaking hand on Scott's bear shoulder, trying to calm him.

"You we're gonna' die." She mumbles, Malia adding in a 'we had to'.

"But then, nothing happened, did it? It didn't work."

With a shake of my head, Scott charges up, wanting to go back inside again.

"You're not going again, you're too cold, and I'm not ready for you to die." I tell him, my voice raising slightly as Scott slumps, "we can't give up hope."

"We're not going too. It's my turn." Malia pulls her shirt over her head, leaving her in her sports bra, "it's too dangerous." Lydia objects, Malia brushing her off.

"If it's all about connection then Stiles is the first person I connected with in a really long time, I'm going in." She announces.

"She'll need a visual." Scott tells Lydia, and with a sigh, she nods, Malia moving over to into the machine, Lydia and I switching it on, waiting, hoping that Malia will make this work.

-
A/n

I'm inspired omg

It's like 2 in the morning and here I am, updating again

Next chapter will be up soon.. like maybe in an hour XD

And it will be sad 😸

Hope you guys enjoyed🌌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 6.3K 60
' 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ƒπ’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ '
12.3K 178 71
Scott Stiles Liam Derek Theo Isaac
140K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
13.2K 268 13
Under heavy editing!