Where Love Lies {Hailey Baldw...

Per Alecia_Xo

"๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™’๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๏ฟฝ... Mรฉs

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
It Isn't Easy Part 1.
It Isn't Easy Part 2.
It Isn't Easy Part 3.
It Isn't Easy Part 4.
It isn't Easy Part 5.
It Isn't Easy Part 6.
It Isnt Easy Part 7.
It Isn't Easy Part 8.
Nothing Without You Part 1.
Nothing Without You Part 2.
Nothing Without You Part 3.
Nothing Without You Part 4.
Counting The Days Part 1.
Counting The Days Part 2.
Counting The Days Part 3.
Counting The Days Part 4.
Counting The Days Part 5.
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
The Honeymoon Part 1.
The Honeymoon Part 2.
Always And Forever Part 1.
Always And Forever Part 2 (Epilogue).
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

I Do.

6K 210 22
Per Alecia_Xo

HAILEY'S POV.

Its completely normal to have nerves right? I mean if you're wedding is within two days and you're completely freaking the fuck out its okay? Right? I'm hoping its okay cause I'm freaking the fuck out. I'm freaking out while Y/n is just sitting and playing on her PS4.

Since we came back from Greece we all have been clearing our schedules and getting whatever we can get done before the wedding. It was two days, two days before the wedding and I was freaking out, plus it was also the last night Y/n and I would spend together since I'm going over to Kendall's tomorrow.

Hailey:"How are you so calm?"I asked as she was playing Fifa 18. She looked at me and paused the game sighing.

Y/n:"Baby, you need to relax"She said pulling me on her lap and moving her hands up and down my back making me sigh.

Hailey:"I cant, what if something happens? Or what if the weather is bad? What if-"

Y/n:"You're over thinking when you shouldn't be"She said making me bite my lip"Just take a deep breathe and relax"She said making me listen to her"Stop stressing okay? I don't need you stressing"She said making me groan.

Hailey:"But Y/n I'm allowed to stress! This is our wedding! Its our day and I'm scared something will go wrong"I said making her sigh. She switched the TV and game off and laid down in bed with me.

Y/n:"Baby can you just listen to me please"She said making me sigh and nod"I understand that you're stressing about all those things but of you keep on stressing you're not going to enjoy your day. Our day"She said making me frown"Can you just trust me when I say our day is going to be perfect?"She said making me turn and face her.

Hailey:"Okay, I'll stop over thinking things"I said making her smile and kiss my lips.

Y/m:"Good, cause I don't like to see you stressing and over thinking things...it isn't good for you"She said making me smile and pull her in for another kiss.

Hailey:"Thank you for coming into my life"I mumbled making her smile and kiss my forehead.

Y/n:"Thank you for staying in my life"She mumbled making me smile and relax into her arms.

Love is a weird thing, its confusing, stressful, frustrating. Its happiness and sadness. It every single emotion there is. Its also a make or break kind of thing and I can confidently say that Y/n is my make. She's my future. And I'm hers.

Hailey:"I'm tired"I mumbled sleepily making her chuckle and pull the covers over us and sigh.

Y/n:"Come on princess, lets get some sleep"She said making me smile and cuddle closer to her. I felt my eyes get heavy making me go into a deep sleep.

____

Kendall:"Guys! You've been making out for the past ten minutes lets go"She said making Y/n chuckle while I sighed.

Y/n:"I'll see you at the alter Baldwin"She said making me give her a nervous smile"No nerves! Just relax and just remember that it will all be worth it on the honeymoon"She said winking at the end making me shove her and giggle.

Hailey:"Where are you taking me anyways?"I asked making her shrug.

Y/n:"Its a surprise my love"She said pecking my lips"And I'm a hundred percent sure you'd love it"She said making me pout.

Hailey:"But I wanna know!"I said making her chuckle and kiss my forehead.

Y/n:"Just another day and you will"She said making me pout"Now go before the girls chop me"She said making me laugh.

Hailey:"Okay, I love you and I'll see you tomorrow"I said making her smile and nod.

Y/n:"I love you more"She said making me kiss her one more time before walking off to where Kendall and them were waiting.

Kylie:"Finally! Y'all going to see each other everyday but acting like this is this is The Notebook or something"She said making me roll my eyes and get in the car.

Hanna:"Are you going to write letters for each other for every hour you're away from each other instead of everyday?"She asked teasing us making me groan and flip them off.

Hailey:"Oh shut it"I said making them laugh.

Bella:"We're just teasing, but can you believe that you're getting married tomorrow! I'm so excited"She said clapping her hands like a child making me laugh.

Hailey:"I'm literally a ball of emotions....I have no idea how Y/n is so chilled"I said making Freya and Hanna laugh.

Freya:"It normal. We're all like that....just wait until tomorrow. She'll be freaking out more then you"She said making me bite my lip.

Hailey:"I don't think so but maybe"I said shrugging. We drove over to Kendall's house and settled in getting comfortable.

Gigi:"So watch some movies and chill?"She asked making us all agree.

Kendall:'Stop stressing Hails, Its all going to be fine"She said sitting next to me making me take a deep breathe and nod.

Hailey:"You're right.....everything going to be fine"I said making them all give me small smiles and nod.

____

Hailey:"Everything is not fine!"I said pacing up and down the room we were on. We just arrived at the wedding venue and myself and the girls are getting ready while Y/n and the guys and checking out everything.

Kylie:"Hails, calm down"She said making me shake my head and bite my nails"Not that nails!"She said hitting my hand making me groan and place my hands on my head holding it.

Hailey:"I'm freaking out! What if it rains! I'm having a outdoor wedding and if it rains I will die! I will fucking die"I said making them look at me shaking their heads.

Kendall:"Its sunny outside and everyone is sweating...I don't think there's going to be any rain"She said making me shake my head.

Alaia:"Hailey"She said placing her hands in my shoulders and looking at me"Its going to be okay, the weather is perfect...its hot now but its fine cause it will get cooler, the venue is set and I know this because Y/n messaged and told me, the dresses are perfect, the suits are perfect. Everything is perfect"She said making me nod"So all we have to do is get ready and get you down that aisle"She said making my nerves calm a little.

Hailey:"You're right...lets get ready"I said making them all smile at me and nod.

Hanna:"Lets"She said making me walk over to the makeup artist and take a seat. Just a few more hours.

(Imagine it a little bigger)

Y/N POV.

Alex:"I still cant believe you freaked out like that last night"He said making me chuckle and sigh.

After the girls left, the guys and I chilled at my house and just spent some time together. We started talking about the wedding and as we were talking about it...I started freaking out and lets just say it took me over a hour or two to finally calm down.

Y/n:"I wasn't freaking out before so I think it was long overdue"I said making them all laugh.

Ian:"At least you're good today"He said as we were all changing.

Y/n:"Yeah, I just want to marry her"I admitted making them all smile at me.

Zayn:"Well then, lets get going"He said making us all smooth down our suits and nod.

We greeted a few guests and took out some pictures before the ceremony for the wedding album. It was time for the wedding ceremony and I was nervous but I think I was the excited nervous. I mean Hailey Rhode Baldwin is going to be my wife. I walked down the aisle stood next to the priest patiently waiting.

Abel:"Just relax Y/l/n, you got this"He said making me nod. I heard the music start playing making my head snap to the very beginning of the aisle making the girls walk down.

I saw all of them walk down the aisle making me smile at them. It was Alaia, Freya, Hanna, Kendall, Kylie, Gigi, Bella and Justine. I heard that guys mumble a few things making me chuckle and shake my head. I then drew my attention to where my soon to be wife was standing.

Y/n:"Wow"I mumbled looking at her in awe. Her dad walked her down the aisle making her look up and meet my gaze making me smile at her. She looked back down and continued walking making me smile more. They arrived at the alter making her look up and send me a shy smile making me smile back

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the presence of god, family and friends to join together Y/n and Hailey in holy matrimony"The priest said making me look at her"Who gives the bride away in marriage?"He asked making Hailey's dad smile at me.

Stephan:"I do"He said placing Hailey's hand in mine"I know you'll take care of my daughter"He said making me nod and smile at him. He placed a small kiss on her forehead and walked away making me look at her.

Y/n:"You look stunning princess"I said making her blush and look down. We blocked out the rest of the ceremony and focused on each other stealing a few glances throughout until we heard the part where we had to say our vows.

"Both of the brides decided to say their own vows, Y/n you may go"He said making me nod and look at her.

Y/n:"Hailey Rhode Baldwin, Five years ago you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The sweetest, most loving, compassionate, and sensitive person I have ever known. You have been my very best friend through the good and the bad. You have been the reason that I smile and you have given comfort beyond measure when I've cried. You have believed in me when no one else would, and you have shown me how to love with passion, purity and unconditional acceptance. I'm not sure a lifetime is long enough to return all you have given to me, but I promise the rest of my days I'll spend by your side. To laugh with you and cry with you, to believe  in you and support you. In poverty I promise to do everything to make our love rich, and in wealth to never let our love grow poor so"I said taking the ring from Zayn"I, Y/n Y/s/n Y/l/n/, take you Hailey Rhode Baldwin, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day day forward until death do us part.....I do"I said slipping her ring in her finger. I heard sniff a little making me look at her"Dont cry baby, its going to ruin your makeup"I said making her and the crowd laugh.

Hailey, you may go"He said making her nod and look at me.

Hailey:"Y/n Y/s/n Y/l/n, when I met you, I had no idea how much my life was about to be changed but then, how could I have known? A love like our happens once in a lifetime. You were a godsend to me, the one who was everything I had ever hoped for, the one I thought existed only in my imagination. You made me think that maybe all those fairy tales are real, the way you treat me, the way you look at me, they way you love is like something out if the books. I stand here today and I've never been so grateful to have someone like you in my life and I wouldn't want anyone else in it to spend my future with or have my kids with. You are all I need in my life Y/n and like you said, a lifetime wouldn't be enough but I think a eternity should do"I said making her chuckle along with everyone else"So, I, Hailey Rhode Baldwin, take you Y/n Y/s/n Y/l/n to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day day forward until death do us part....I do"I said taking her ring from Alaia and putting it on her finger.

"I now pronounce Wife and Wife, you may kiss your bride"He said making Hailey pull me in for a kiss. I smiled and placed my hands on her waist holding her closer to me as she bit my lip a little. She pull away and gave me a beautiful smile making me smile back.

Hailey:"Hey there Mrs Y/l/n"She said making me chuckle and peck her lips.

Y/n:"Hey there Mrs Hailey Rhode Baldwin-Y/l/n"I said making her giggle and peck my lips once again

Our Future begins from this day.....

50 votes or more guys! 😭💓

They're finally married😭😭🙏

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

209K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...
87.4K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...
45.4K 1K 16
I will write about celebrities (only girls) i will put an abriviation on their names but when it's someone new i will post their photo on the history...
295K 6.9K 72
----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing career and being apart of the most famous...