Chaos - Nouis

De Laylania_Horlinson

Chaos is a Demon who fell in love with an Angel ------- Nouis AU Angel Niall Demon Louis WARNINGS: BoyxBoy f... Mais

Before we start!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Lit (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 24

299 10 13
De Laylania_Horlinson

I apologize in advance.... This chapter is going to be terrible. It's going to be a lot different, and just so much worse in general then my chapters usually are... I'm so sorry... I hope you don't hate it as much as i do...

This chapter does contain some violence i guess, and a death... soooo yeah, now you know before hand i guess haha...

words: 1476

Niall's PoV.

"Hey Niall. MIss me?"

------

I look at Louis, fear in my eyes. He doesn't look at me though, his eyes are wide open and trained on the person right behind me. I turn around and come face to face with Damon.

"I thought you'd learn." Damon taunts, stepping closer to me, "After the first time. After Jack, i thought you'd learn your lesson. Did watching one friend die do nothing? Hmm.. maybe watching another one will."

Damon holds his hand up, and flicks his wrist. I turn just in time to see him sending Louis out the window, shattering the glass in his wake. I shriek, rushing forward, knowing it's already too late to save him.

I get to the window in a flash, but i let out a breath when I see Louis, holding onto the window ledge. He looks up at me with frantic eyes as i grab his hands. I turn my head to see Damon stalking over to me. I let my wings out, and jump out the window, keeping a tight grip on Louis. I make sure he is safely on the ground, thankful that the thundering rain has driven everyone inside.

I turn back to the busted window, seeing Damon flying out, rage clear on his face.

He starts to fly towards us, but i launch up into the sky, going as high as i can go, leaving Louis there in the rain. I know Damon's following me, i can hear his wings flapping in the wind. The pouring rain drenches me in cold water, making it harder to keep going.

I let out a gasp when i feel Damon's hand around my ankle, yanking me down a little so I come face to face with him.

He holds me so my back is facing the ground. He holds an angel blade in one of his hands, the metal feels cold against my skin. "You think you can escape me? You're a fool!"

Damon stops moving his wings, and i can feel the air rushing past me as we fall. I turn my head to see the ground approaching quickly. I try to move out of Damon's grasp, but i can't. If the fall somehow doesn't kill me,  I won't be able to heal properly. 

Just before i hit the ground, i somehow shift, and flip positions with Damon. His back crashes into the pavement, surly cracking it. He groans as the angel blade slides out of his hand.

I try to run, but only a few steps away from Damon, and I'm pulled back down to the concrete. I look up at Damon in fear. This is it. This is where I die. At the hands of my brother.

"Any lasts words?" Damon chuckle devilishly.

"I wish you weren't my brother." I groan, ignoring the flash of hurt in Damon's eyes that only last 1 second.

"Don't say that." He growls, like he actually cares.

"Please Dae." I whimper, calling him by a nickname is used to use all the time, "Please don't do this."

"You think I want to?" Damon almost shouts, looking hurt. "I basically raised you! I have to do this Niall! It's what Father wanted!"

Father was away a lot when i was growing up. Damon took care of me, like he said, he basically raised me, and now he's going to kill me.

"Damon, you don't have to do this. Father's dead, he can't control you." I plead, knowing the reason Damon is doing this. Damon always seeked approval from father. I guess this is Damon's way of doing that.

"I have to do this Niall, it's what dad wanted, and I'm the only one left." Damon says expressionlessly. He searches for his angel blade, but when he sees it lying a few feet away, he resorts to killing me without it.

I gasp when Damon's cold hands grasp my neck, sliding a little due to the rain, but he squeezes nonetheless, making it hard to breath.

I bring my hands up to Damon's wrist, trying to pry away his hands, but it's useless. Tears spring to my eyes, threatening to fall. Why didn't he just use his powers to kill me? He's a lot stronger than I am, and it would have been less painful.

My vision starts to blur, but I can see Louis out of the corner of my eyes, running over. It's not just Louis that catches my attention, It's the flashing red and blue lights in the distance. Louis called the police, thank heavens. 

I feel a little relief wash over me when i see quiet a few police officers running over, one holding Louis back as he thrashes in their arms, trying to get to me.

I hear one of the officers tell Damon to let me go as they hold guns up, pointing at him. He doesn't, he just squeezes harder with one hand while he raises the other, his palm facing the officer that holds Louis back. "It seems fitting that you watch him die first. One last punishment, then you'll be off too."

 I shake my head desperately, gasping when Damon releases his grasp on my neck, kneeling on my arms to keep them down as he stays sitting on me. I watch in horror as Louis is dragged out of the police officer's arms, courtesy of Damon's enhanced powers, his eyes widening in shock. Louis' hands fly up to his mouth. I start to thrash and shout as Louis falls to his knees, coughing up blood. 

My heart stops when Louis looks at me in the eyes, mouthing two words that make me realize, it's happening again. "It's ok."

I'm going to have to watch another one of my best friends that I fancy, die. I'm going to have to watch Damon kill him before he kills me and puts me out of my misery. The officers watch in shock, not sure what to do, still holding up their weapons as they command Damon to stop. He doesn't. 

When Louis starts to choke, gasping for air to fill his lungs, I can't take it anymore. I close my eyes, sobbing loudly as i try to push Damon off of me. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"

A loud scream is ripped from my throat, causing a blinding white light to surround me and fill my vision as my ears ring. When it clears, i see Louis still kneeling, but breathing normally. Everyone looks at me in shock, but I look at Damon. He's laying a few feet in front of me, groaning as he holds his head. 

I sit up, feeling too weak to stand on my own, Damon gets on his hands and knees, trying to stand, but failing. He looks at me confused and surprised. "How did you do that?"

"Don't touch Louis," I growl, hiding the fact that I feel lightheaded and dizzy. I hold my hand up in a panic when he stands shakily, keeping him in his place. 

"Do it Niall." Damon spits, looking at me daringly some fear deep in his eyes. "Do it!"

I drop my hand, unable to kill him, I can't do it. I'll never be able to do it on purpose. Damon smirks, and I regret my decision immediately. 

He's about to use his powers to harm me, but he stops, chocking out a gasp. We both look down at his stomach where the tip of his angel blade is sticking out. I look behind Damon to see a police officer just as they pull the blade out of his back. 

Damon whimpers as I stair into his eyes. His knees start to wobble as he say what would turn out to be his last words. "You always were the strongest when you were fighting for something you loved."

"I'm sorry Damon." I start to say, my voice raspy and my throat sore. I don't comment on what he said, not sure what he means. "I'm so sorry it had to be this way."

He falls to the ground, and i watch as all his angel grace leaves his body. I stand shakily, almost falling, but Louis catches me, escaping the grasp of the officer. No one stops him this time. 

He holds me against his chest, the rain pouring down on us as i cry into his chest, both out of fear, and relief.

I'm free.

"Hey, you're ok. We're ok. Everything's ok now." Louis whispers to me, rubbing my back and running his hands through my wet hair.

It's a good thing Damon could never keep a promise.

A/N:

.... I'm sorry this sucked bahaha

It was choppy and rushed and I can't believe i wrote this... actually? Yes, yes i can hahaha

Anyway... what did you guys think? Anything you liked, didn't like? Let me know if you want

I also just want to say that this story is coming to an end. There will not be more than 30 chapters, but I'm not sure on the exact number of chapters left....

OK, now on Zayn and 5sos

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Let Me' AND 'Young Blood' ARE AMAZAYN!! In my opinion anyway. I was in my math class when Let Me came out, so i had to hide the fact that I was listening to it cause we aren't allowed to use headphones for some stupid reason, and my math teachers takes away phones if she sees them haah

AND OMFG Zayn's phone call interview with Nick Grimshaw made me want to cry and scream bahaha! It made me so happy when Zayn said that he talked to Niall, and that he's proud of him

I think that's all for today??

Keep smiling Sunshine!

-Laylania xxx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.5K 692 23
★Completed★ One where Harry is secretly a vampire who loves to bully around with his vampire friends Liam and Zayn. What happens when he wishes to bu...
2.4K 144 13
Louis Tomlinson thinks that he's the only half-demon on Earth. Born in Hell, he never got to experience what it was like to be a normal human. He is...
3.5K 110 18
Niall is a shy boy who is very withdrawn. Bleached hair. Sweatshirts. Louis is a bad boy who is very mean. Tight jeans. Tattoos. However, life is sti...
8K 433 13
One Direction, yes, that is exactly who, are angels! That boy band with millions of fans are actually ANGELS! They do their best to protect the innoc...