My Next door Jerk ( #Wattys20...

By MarinaZarif

There's a known proverb says "True love begins with hatred " Well I guess it's true most of the time . They... More

Chapter One ( Meeting The Jerk )
chapter two ( We Are Neighbors !! )
chapter three ( Facebook ?! )
Chapter five ( A Visit Is decided )
Chapter six ( Almost A Fight )
chapter seven ( It's supposed to be a Kiss )
chapter eight ( out With the Jerk )
Chapter Nine (A servant ?!)
Chapter ten ( Helping The Jerk )
chapter Eleven ( A selfie Ruins the Day )
Chapter Twelve ( Never apologize ! )
Chapter Thirteen ( The Journey Begins )
Chapter Fourteen ( Second Day )
Chapter Fifteen ( Last Day in our Journey )
Chapter Sixteen ( Ed ! Cheating on her ?!!! )
Chapter Seventeen ( Love talking to you )
Chapter Eighteen ( Visiting Mr McCall )
Chapter Nineteen ( Taking the phone back )
Chapter Twenty ( Danny in the house )
Chapter Twenty one ( He Is not Jealous ! Is He ? )
Chapter Twenty Two ( Passed Away )
Chapter Twenty three ( Things Just went up side down )
Chapter Twenty Four ( what !!? )
Chapter Twenty Five ( Miss You )
Chapter Twenty Six ( Studying ! Ugh )
Chapter Twenty Seven ( Fixing Things up )
Chapter Twenty Eight " a Warm Welcome ... How to drive "
Chapter Twenty Nine ( The End )
Finishing facts
Book Trailer
New story
finished

chapter four ( Towel Girl )

10.1K 379 13
By MarinaZarif

I woke up at 6 am on my first day back to school."It's a lovely morning! I have two hours left till school and that means I can take a shower. Great!" I told myself as I opened the curtains to my windows and smelt the nice morning breeze.

"Good Morning Nature!" I said as I took my towel and went to my bathroom. It's a really good feeling that you have your own bathroom in your room so you don't have to share it with anyone. I just love that about my bathroom and room.

My shower has temperature setting so I adjust the temperature and get into the shower and began to sing along to the song, You belong with me by Taylor Swift, from my phone as I set it before going into the shower.

"You belong with me, you belong with me" let the rock begin! "She wears high heels, I wear sneakers. She is cheer captain and I am on the bleachers" Oh! Dear Taylor, she was talking about me! After I finished I closed the water tab, dried myself with the towel, cleared the mirror and began talking to my self as I stared at my face.

"Oh! You are so cute Kasey! How come you don't have a boyfriend? All the guys are so blind!" I used to do that a lot. I began to think I was crazy or something.

I got out of the bathroom and stood in front of my wardrobe. "What should I wear? What should I wear?"

"You can wear anything in your wardrobe, it's not going to make any difference!"I heard a voice shouting. I turned and found Danny talking from his window, well, more like shouting. OH GOD! My life is not that good to make it worse and make others bother me.

"Oh! Dumb! " I came near the window and said, "I was going to wear something from the fridge!"

"Well, you are a fool and can do that! You know cheese and burger will look really cute on you!" he said.

"Oh! You know you are not funny at all! Do you know that! You talk like a child in kindergarten!"I said.

"Well, don't talk to children then! But, I should admit that the towel is perfect for you! It looks like it's made for you!" he said. After hearing that, my eyes widened and looked down to find myself wrapped in a towel.

"Jesus!"I shouted.

"Don't be pissed, Kasey! After all, it is better than nothing, isn't it?" he said.

"I hate you!"I shouted at him.

"Like I said before, I don't care! You don't even look sexy with that towel on! "with that said he closed his window and then the curtains.

I was about to throw my shoes at his face "Am I sexy now?!?" I yelled.

"No, Kasey, no. You aren't going to do that. Just chill. It will be alright."I said to myself to calm down. I closed the curtains and began to get dressed. I chose skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with a Big Pink Star on it and did my hair in a ponytail.

"Holly shit! It's seven thirty! I yelled and rushed down the stairs.

"Bye mum!"I yelled.

"Hey! wait, Kasey! Eat your breakfast."She said.

"I'll eat at school love you! Bye!"I yelled as I closed the door behind me. began to walk really fast, that

I could hardly breathe. I couldn't stop myself from walking until I hit someone.

"Hey, seat girl. Watch out!" he said and continued" or should I call you towel girl?"

"Just let me pass. I'm already late."I said and began to walk away.

"Well see you at school!"He yelled.

I reached the bus stop and fortunately I got on the bus before it left. When I calmed down and sat on my seat, I began to think about what he said.

"Wait! He didn't say that, did he?

"He said see you at school! Didn't he?"That means....." I trailed off. He is in my school! The bus stopped at the school entrance and I got off and met Janie.

"Hey, Kasey," she said as we hugged each other.

"Hey, Darling. What's up?"I said.

"Everything is good. It is the first day of school. I am so excited!" She said.

"Janie, can I ask you a favor?" I asked.

"Sure. What is it?" She asked me with concern evident on her face.

"There will be a guy somewhere and...." I was interrupted by Janie.

"Wait for the bus guy?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yes, it is him. He is my neighbor too. Listen...." I was interrupted by Janie...Again.

"What?!? That's awesome!" she said.

"No, it isn't please listen. I don't want him to see me. So, I will hide behind you, if I see him, okay? Don't say a word just cover me and let's walk quickly, and away from him, okay?" I asked.

"But why, Kasey? Is he not cute?" she said opening her mouth really wide.

"It isn't like that. I will tell you everything later. Just do me this favor, please!" I pleaded with her.

"Okay, calm down, Kasey. This is why Friends exist." she smiled and I smiled back. As we were entering the school, we heard a very loud noise coming from a motorbike and loud cheering.

"Look, Kasey! Look! He must be a new student." She said pointing towards all the commotion"

"Well, maybe." I shrugged. We stood there watching him making a show on his motorbike as everyone in school watched and applauded. He finished his show, parked his bike and was going to take off his helmet.

"Kasey, look we are going to see his face," Janie said.

"Don't get so excited."I said. And in response, she grunted.

"Shut up!" She said.

"Oh! Dang, it! Cover me! Cover me! Really quick!"I said in panic because when the guy removed his helmet, it was none other than the infamous Danny!

"What? Why?"She asked.

"He is the bus guy! That's why!"I almost yelled but managed to keep my voice a little low.

"But, he is so cute!" Look at him!" She said. Drooling and swooning. Typical teenager.

"Fuck his cuteness! Just cover me!" I said, irritated.

"Okay. Chill! Let's go to class." She said. We went to our lockers, which were right next to each other. Took our English books out and the rest which was needed and walked to class.

"We are already late!" I said, worried

"Walk faster than and stop complaining!" She said. Annoyance clearly wrote on her face.

"I'm walking fast!" I said. Finally, we reached our class.

"Good morning sir." we said at the same time.

"Both of you are late!" Mr. Anderson shouted.

"We are sorry, sir." We said again at the same time. Go, sit in your seats. Move faster!" he yelled like an angry bull, not even giving us time to move. He was well known for his temper. We hurried to our seats and sat down. I sat down and Janie sat behind me. I looked at her pointing to the desk next to me.

"Come, sit here." I whispered.

"Shall we start our lesson, or do both of you need to talk?" Mr. Anderson yelled again.

"Sorry." I said

"Well, let's start. Open you Novel book, page no...." A knock interrupted him.

"Hello, sir" A familiar voice said. I looked up and found Danny staring right at me. Crap! He is in my class! Yay Life! I'm dead now!

"What made you late, Mr. McCall?" he asked.

"Nothing important" he replied, still staring at me.

"Come in and sit there." Mr. Anderson said pointing towards the seat next to mine. Danny started smirking when he saw that it was next to mine and I heard many audible swoons and gasps erupt from the class, mainly from the girls. Danny raised his hands in the air as if to surrender as I glared at him. But he just made himself comfortable in the seat next to mine.

Now, I had to count the minutes till the lunch bell. "Oh God! Help me." I said while staring into my watch.********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

********************************************

Roses are red...

violets are blue...

I have a holiday...

dun know what to do...

LOL Um funny ! :D

so guys ?! what do you think ?? Please vote and comment please love you :D :D

and I am really sorry for the Grammar mistakes I promise I will improve it but keep reading :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 425 34
Throughout history, there have been many great love stories. This is the story of the greatest love story that rock n' roll had ever seen. From their...
The First Empress By DHolmes

Historical Fiction

277 52 19
The past three years of Helena's life had gone too fast for one to grasp what was going on. One moment she was the daughter of a wealthy duke in Fran...
1.2M 35.5K 56
Why, hello, my loyal enemy, surprised you ended up in the school newspaper? Sorry, I just couldn't let your rule breaking ways not be written down fo...
1.7M 6.6K 2
Love is fragile. [A Wattpad Featured Story] Copyright © 2015 by Emily Slough. All Rights Reserved. ROM | 29