Dear Bully (completed)

By aussiegrl13

Hi, first of all I wanted to say a big thank you for looking at this book, I hope you choose to read it, the... More

Before
Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 4
Letter 5
Letter 6
Letter 7
Letter 8
Letter 9
Letter 10
Letter 11
Letter 13
Letter 14
Letter 15
Letter 16
Not a chapter
Leter 17
Letter 18
Letter 19
Letter 20
Letter 21
Letter 22
Letter 23
Letter 24
Letter 25
Letter 26
Thank you!!! 😀 i have 167 reads.
Letter 27
Letter 28
Letter 29
After
Hi again
Sequel
Chapter 1
Letter 1
Letter 2
Letter 3
Lizzy's letter
Letter 4
Letter 5
Lizzys letter
Letter 6
Letter 7
Lizzys letter 3
Letter 8
Lizzys letter
•Letter 9•
Lizzy...again
Jacks letter
Lizzys last letter
Epilogue- last chapter ever!!!
Thank you... again
Ten years later

Letter 12

504 15 0
By aussiegrl13

Today you saw the cast and laughed at me. You said that I am pathetic. I saw your mum, she asked me to come around later like old times, I told her I couldn't. I know that you would hate me even more if I went over there.

I've been trying to avoid you. And I've decided to change my number and quit school. I can't handle the constant stares and everything. It's getting too much. I know that I won't be around for much longer. And when I leave I'm going to haunt you for everything that you've ever done to me.
I just hope you realise that. Before I die that you have made a terrible mistake and seen me before I draw my last breath.

Be the person you use to be. The boy I loved. The boy who loved being with me. The boy who stood up for me. The boy who wasn't ashamed of me. Please. The only time I see the old you is in the pictures and in my dreams.

Please come back to me.... please?

Love Beth 😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.3K 27
All it can take is one scandal to tear apart a 15 year love story. Meet The Barnes. Angelina (Angel) and James Buchanan Barnes IV (Bucky) Their onc...
895K 20.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
403K 11K 45
When her ex-husband, Sean Donovan, had gotten into an accident, Ashley Summer agreed to look after him for a few days. But when the doctor told her t...
13.4K 269 43
They got divorced 5 years ago, suddenly he has returned to cause trouble for his ex-wife and their children. In a small town full of memories and the...