K: The Heart in Blue

By HinagikuShimayaku15

You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone... More

Chapter 1 - The Left Hand Man
Chapter 2 - Horrible past
Chapter 3 - Sisters
Chapter 4 - Forgiven By The Fever
Chapter 5 - Similar Pasts
Chapter 6 - Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 7 - The Very Special Birthday Gift
Chapter 8 - Hatred Penetrates Love To Her Parents
Chapter 9 - The Suicidal Of The Heartless Girl
Chapter 10 - The Truth From The Past
Chapter 11 - Hidden Painful Memories
Chapter 12 - The Planning Personal Maid For The Blue King
Chapter 13 - The Left Hand Man Turns Into A Personal Maid
Chapter 14 - This Could Be Love
Chapter 15 - The Queen Project
Chapter 16 - Queens
Chapter 17 - Trust
Chapter 18 - Talk With The Parents
Chapter 19 - Trust, Support And Believe
Chapter 20 - Wrong Thought
Chapter 22 - Munakata And Hinagiku's Pretend Date
Chapter 23 - They Are Sweet As Lovebirds Like Munakata And Hinagiku
Chapter 24 - Joke Ends In Reality
Chapter 25 - Lunch Date
Chapter 26 - Inform
Chapter 27 - Last Day
Chapter 28 - Miss You
Chapter 29 - Endanger
Chapter 30 - Harass
Chapter 31 - Escape
Chapter 32 - Forgotten
Chapter 33 - Taunt
Chapter 34 - Training
Chapter 35 - Plans
Chapter 36 - Suitcase
Chapter 37 - The Start Of The Mission
Chapter 38 - Dream
Chapter 39 - Mission Serenity part 1
Chapter 40 - Beaten Out
Chapter 41 - The End
Chapter 42 - Happy or Not?
Chapter 43: Miracles in December
Chapter 44 - Back to Normal
Ending Chapter - Munakata

Chapter 21 - Birthday Date

404 11 2
By HinagikuShimayaku15

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 21

After all the embarrassment, Hinagiku goes to her office and sits on her chair stressly. She gets her PDA and calls Shiro.

Meanwhile at Shiro's place, Shiro, Neko and Kuroh are about to eat their food made by Kuroh. On their table, there's some grilled fish, a soft omelet and some sushi. Also, a bowl of hot, white rice.

"Thank you for the food!" the trio said as they put their hands together and clapped.

"Wow! I'm so hungry now!!" Neko said as she gets some grilled fish and she puts a lot of rice on her mouth.

"Have some manners Neko." Kuroh said as he eats the omelet.

"Now now don't argue..." Shiro said as he gets a sushi.

He's about to eat the sushi when somebody calls his PDA. He gets his PDA and answers it.

*Shiro answering the call*

"Hello, Shiro speaking..."

"Neh, Shiro, this is me. Hina. Put it in loudspeaker. I have to explain something." Hinagiku said through their PDAs.

"O-okay..." Shiro said then he puts his PDA on loudspeaker. "I put it in loudspeaker Hina." Shiro added.

"Is that Hinagiku-chan?" Neko asks excitingly.

"What does she want?" Kuroh asked.

"Guys, don't tell this plan to Serenity alright?" Hinagiku said.

"Well, if that's a surprise, of course we won't tell." Shiro said.

"Okay. Well, can you go here with Serenity at Scepter-4 about 7:30 am on November 7?" Hinagiku asks.

"It's okay with us. If that's a surprise. What is it for Hinagiku-chan?" Neko asks.

"I was planning that Serenity will date Fushimi-kun." Hinagiku replied.

"What?" Kuroh said.

"She will date "The Jerk with the Glasses!" Hinagiku-chan, why?" Neko asks as she laughs very hard.

"Why do you call Fushimi-kun "The Jerk with the Glasses"  by the way Neko-chan?" Hinagiku asks as she giggles.

"She said that he's a jerk. Well, he really is a jerk. That's why..." Kuroh said then he eats his omelet.

"Sure. Well, are we going to spy them?" Shiro asks Hinagiku.

"Hehe~ I was about to say that Shiro." Hinagiku said.

"Oh, is that so? Okay.. We will go there early with Serenity." Shiro said to Hinagiku.

"Okay.. Bye-nee!" Hinagiku said then they both switched their PDAs off.

After they both switched their PDAs off, Hinagiku just lies on her bed as she stares at the ceiling. She then says something to herself still staring at the ceiling.

"November 7... That day will be fun.. Especially for Fushimi-kun..." she said then she smiles.

Days have past, it's already Fushimi's birthday. Fushimi is on his way to the main door of Scepter-4 while the others are waiting for him. Serenity, Kuroh, Shiro, and Neko are already there with Hinagiku and the others. Seconds later, they've seen the door opening. Seconds later, Fushimi came inside with a sigh. Suddenly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUSHIMI-KUN!!!

"Wh-wha?!!" Fushimi said loudly in a surprise.

Fushimi saw all of them standing with a full smile on their faces. He just scratches his head and thanks them for the surprise. He felt a bit flattered.

"Th-thanks guys.."

"Now you take your day-off again.." Awashima said confidently.

"Wh-what?!! Again?!!" Fushimi freaked out as he asks Awashima.

"You heard what I said.." Awashima replied.

Fushimi faces Munakata and asks him if he will really take his day-off again. "Chief, am I going to take an another day-off again??"

"Yes Fushimi-kun.. But--" Munakata replied when Hinagiku interrupts.

"But your day-off will be more different than you expected. You will have a---" Hinagiku said when Munakata interrupts her.

"Day-off with Serenity.." Munakata continued.

"Hey... That's my line Chief Munakata..." Hinagiku said to Munakata.

"But you also stole my line Shima-kun.. Didn't you?" Munakata asks Hinagiku confidently as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose as he looks at Hinagiku with a sweet smile on his face.

"Oh.. Y-yeah.. S-sorry.." Hinagiku said when she realized that she also stole a line from Munakata. She felt a little bit embarrassed and light coat of blush is forming on her cheeks.

"Ehem ehem..." Goto said with a teasing tone of his voice. He was referring to Munakata and Hinagiku.

Back at Fushimi...

"E-eh...? B-but..." Fushimi said as he slightly blushes when Awashima interrupts him.

"No buts.. Show Serenity guys..." Awashima said to Neko, Shiro and Kuroh.

So the trio called Serenity. After minutes of waiting, Fushimi saw Serenity walking towards them. She's wearing a light-blue dress with floral designs on her skirt. Blue doll shoes and a purse is on her hands matching her look. Fushimi just stares at Serenity while she walks towards them. Hinagiku on the other hand, she just can't believe that Fushimi just stares at Serenity so she gently rubs her eyes with her hands as she can't believe that Fushimi is staring at Serenity.

"Is it just me or, Fushimi-kun is really staring at Serenity?" Hinagiku asks herself.

Munakata heard Hinagiku. He removes his glasses then he offers it to her. "Wanna borrow?" Munakata asks Hinagiku if she wanna borrow his glasses.

"Uhh, no thanks Chief Munakata. I'm completely fine.." Hinagiku said with a smile on her face.

"Okay then..." Munakata said as he leans at the wall. He just holds his glasses and not wearing it.

While Munakata is watching Fushimi and Serenity, Hinagiku secretly looks at Munakata. Hinagiku just realized that this is the first time that she saw Munakata without his glasses.

"He's so damn hot without his glasses..." Hinagiku whispered to her mind as she still looking at Munakata secretly.

After that, Munakata notices Hinagiku that she is staring at him. So, he just smiles at Hinagiku and winks at her. Hinagiku just looks away while she's blushing after Munakata did that.

"Shima-kun's so shy to stare at me..." Munakata whispered to his mind as he chuckles.

Back at Fushimi and Serenity...

"H-hi Fushimi-kun..." Serenity greets Fushimi shyly.

"S-serenity? Why are you wearing formally?" Fushimi asks Serenity.

"Well, I don't know to Sylvia...!" Serenity said.

Hinagiku just spaces out when Benzai clears his throat. Hinagiku startled a little and begans to explain.

"Oh, now you two... Go out now have a day-off!" Hinagiku ordered them.

"What?! But..." Serenity said when Hinagiku interrupts her.

"Wanna die or you wanna go out??" Hinagiku asks them with a sarcastic smile.

Both Fushimi and Serenity ran outside as they felt a tingle down to their spines.

"Wow. That was fast..." Kuroh said.

"Now guys change clothes!" Hinagiku said loudly.

So all of them went to their own dormitories to change their clothes into civilian. Minutes have passed, almost all of them are already downstairs waiting for the others. Now, they only need Hinagiku and Munakata. Seconds later, Hinagiku came down wearing a pink floral dress with pink doll shoes to match her color and outfit. Hinagiku then asks them.

"Is anybody here now?"

"Nope. We have to wait for chief now..." Dōmyōji said to Hinagiku.

"Oh, okay.. Then, we have to wait for chief then.." Hinagiku said.

Right after Hinagiku said that, Munakata already came wearing his civilian clothes. Hinagiku noticed that Munakata is not wearing his glasses again. Hinagiku's face just heats up as she tries not to blush.

"I'm here now..." Munakata said.

"Wow chief! You look awesome!!" Goto said.

"Hehe thanks." Munakata said.

While the guys are talking, Hinagiku and Awashima are having a little chat.

"He's so damn hot without his glasses..." Hinagiku whispers to Awashima.

"Oh hehe~ But which do you like? Chief Munakata with glasses? Or without his glasses?" Awashima asks Hinagiku.

"Uhh... I don't know... He looks hot even he wears his glasses..." Hinagiku said as she stares at Munakata.

Munakata notices Hinagiku that she is staring at him again. So, he looks at Hinagiku amd walks closer to her then asks her.

"Is something wrong Shima-kun?"

"N-nothing Chief Munakata! Don't worry!!" Hinagiku replied freakingly as her face slightly blushes.

"You sure? Your face looks red dear..." Munakata said then he looks at Hinagiku sweetly.

"Hmm.. Dear huh?" Awashima whispered to herself then she chuckles.

"Yes chief. Don't worry." Hinagiku said then she smiles at Munakata.

"So, are we going or what Ms. Hina-san?" Akiyama asks Hinagiku.

Hinagiku just shooks her head and replies Akiyama's question. "C'mon.." then she goes out.

Munakata just chuckles and follows Hinagiku. While the others just go to their own teams and went outside. They went different directions as they were like they're having their day-off.

Back at Fushimi and Serenity, they're walking in the main street. Both of them are not talking as they walk. Minutes later, Fushimi breaks the silence.

"So, what do you want to eat Serenity?"

"Eh? There's no---" Serenity said when Fushimi interrrupts.

"It's okay. My treat." Fushimi said with a sweet smile on his face.

"O-okay.. Well, I want a chocolate parfait..." Serenity said shyly as a light coat of blush is forming.

Fushimi just grabs Serenity's hand and drags her to the ice cream shop. "Let's go then." Fushimi said then he smiles at Serenity.

Serenity just smiles back at Fushimi. Realizing that she had a crush on Fushimi. She just keeps it as a secret so nobody will tease them.

What they didn't noticed is, Akiyama, Benzai and Kamo are watching them behind the parked car near the ice cream shop. The trio just secretly captures them a video as the couple go outside. Benzai calls Awashima's PDA.

At Awashima's group, they are walking on the mainstreet when Awashima's PDA rang. She answers it as they continuously walking on the street.

*Awashima answering her PDA*

"Hello, Awashima speaking.."

"Deputy captain, Benzai speaking.." Benzai said.

"Oh, how's it going?" Awashima asks Benzai with full curiousity.

"We found them and we're recording them." Benzai replied.

"Really? Okay. After you record them, send it to Chief Munakata okay?" Awashima said.

"Yes!" Benzai replied then they both switched their PDAs off.

After a short conversation, Goto and Hidaka were so curious that they asked Awashima who called her.

"Who was it deputy captain?" Hidaka asked.

"It was Benzai. He said they just saw Fushimi-kun and Serenity entering the ice cream shop." Awashima replied.

"Oohh... Maybe they're already dating.." Goto said then he chuckles.

Meanwhile at Dōmyōji, Enomoto and Fuse, they're in the park suspecting for something. They just look around and around when Enomoto's PDA rang. He answers it quickly because he have the feeling that Munakata is calling him.

*Enomoto answering the call*

"Hello, this is Enomoto speaking."

"Enomoto, this is Munakata. Any luck?" Munakata asks Enomoto.

Enomoto's prediction is right. Munakata is the one calling his PDA. He answers Munakata's question and it's because he don't want his boss to waste his time.

"Not yet chief... But, we are still looking. So, how about you chief?" Enomoto said then he asks Munakata back.

"Well, we haven't seen them yet. But, Shima-kun said that will receive a message for a few minutes from Akiyama..." Munakata replied.

"Oh, I see... By the way chief..." Enomoto said.

"Yes?" Munakata asked.

"When will you date Ms. Hina-san?" Enomoto asks Munakata curiously and jokingly.

Both Dōmyōji and Fuse were surprised after Enomoto asked that question. They just both covered their mouths as they don't want them to scream.

"Hmm... I dunno really. But, we'll see..." Munakata replied confidently.

Enomoto just can't believe that Munakata replied confidently like he does when he is at work. Enomoto just gulps then replies.

"Oh, o-okay chief..."

"Gotta go now Enomoto.. Shima-kun said that she already received a message from Akiyama." Munakata said as he bids goodbye.

"Okay chief. Be careful. And goodluck with Ms. Hina-san hehe~" Enomoto said with a little teasing tone of his voice.

"Sure sure... Bye now..." Munakata said then he hangs his PDA.

After Enomoto's conversation with Munakata, Enomoto just faces Dōmyōji and Fuse with a weird expression on his face. Both Dōmyōji and Fuse were curious what just happened to Enomoto.

"What happened?" Dōmyōji asks Enomoto.

"I was just simply joking Chief Munakata about dating Ms. Hina-san. And chief replied seriously as he was gonna date Ms. Hina-san for real!" Enomoto replied freakingly.

"What?! Seriously?!" both Dōmyōji and Fuse were surprised.

"Yeah..." Enomoto said.

Then meanwhile at Hinagiku and Munakata, they are both walking down the street where Akiyama, Benzai and Kamo are. Hinagiku gets her PDA because Akiyama just messaged her. As she opened her message, it was a video message. When she opened it, she just tucks Munakata's shirt as she was watching the video.

"What's the matter Shima-kun?" Munakata asks Hinagiku.

"Chief, don't you think that they're already dating?" Hinagiku asks Munakata while she is watching the video.

Munakata also watched the video and he saw Fushimi and Serenity while they're holding hands. The both of them just sweatdropped as they thought to theirselves that Fushimi and Serenity are already dating.

"Th-they're already dating..." both of them gasped as they watch the video.

Back at Fushimi and Serenity...

"Thanks for the parfait Fushimi-kun..." Serenity thanks Fushimi shyly as she eats her parfait.

"It's okay... It's my birthday anyways. So, it's my treat." Fushimi said confidently.

"By the way, don't you wanna treat Sylvia and the others?" Serenity asks Fushimi.

"Nah, I'm already out of money..." Fushimi said then he eats his parfait.

"Oh..." Serenity mumbled.

"Well, at least I treated you first.." Fushimi said with a sweet tone of his voice then he winks at her.

Serenity just blushes then she continues to eat her parfait while Fushimi just chuckles and eats his parfait.

Back at Hinagiku and Munakata, Hinagiku decided to call Shiro's PDA. Hinagiku calls Shiro's PDA to inform the trio that Fushimi and Serenity are in the ice cream shop together.

Meanwhile at Kuroh, Shiro and Neko, they're in the front of the XXXXXX bank, searching for Fushimi and Serenity. Suddenly, Shiro's PDA rings. He answers it while Kuroh and Neko are still searching for the couple.

*Shiro answering the call*

"Hello, Shiro speaking..."

"Shiro! Fushimi and Serenity are in the ice cream shop together!!" Hinagiku said loudly.

Both Neko and Kuroh heard what Hinagiku said. They rushed at Shiro and they began asking Hinagiku.

"What?! Together?!" Kuroh asked.

"Do you think that they're dating already?!" Neko asked.

"Woah woah guys... Wait.. I'll explain it to you later. Let's meet in the front of the ice cream shop together with Akiyama, Benzai and Kamo okay?"

"Okay..." the trio said chorusely then Shiro switches his PDA off.

"C'mon. Let's go..." Kuroh said then they're on their way.

Back on Munakata and Hinagiku, they're already in front of the ice cream shop. Just then, Benzai calls them. They both went behind the parked car and asks them.

"So, they already left?" Munakata asked.

"Not yet chief..." Akiyama replied.

"So, how do we check them?" Kamo asks them.

"Don't worry.. Kuroh, Neko and Shiro will be here any---" Hinagiku said when Shiro and the two came.

"We're here!!" Neko said.

"Just in time..." Benzai said.

"So, Shiro, how we will check them inside?" Hinagiku asks Shiro.

"You and Munakata will pretend that you're dating..." Shiro replied quickly and straightly.

"Wh-whaaat?!!" Hinagiku freaked out as her face us blushing.

"Uhh.. Is there something else? Aside from that?" Munakata asks as his face also blushing.

"Nope. It's the only way..." Shiro said with a smile.

"Why we are always in the trap??" both Munakata and Hinagiku mumbled as their faces are blushing.

The rest are just chuckling. While Kamo sends a message to the rest of the gang through his PDA to know what will happen next.

"So, you will pretend or not?" Kuroh asks them.

"Fine!" Munakata and Hinagiku replied changing their hairstyle so they won't be noticed.

"Make sure that you're arms are---" Shiro said when Munakata and Hinagiku interrupts.

"We know what to do!!" they said then they locked their arms like couples.

"Hehe~ This is interesting.." Akiyama whispered then he chuckles.

Author's note: Hey there guys!! Sorry if it took me a long time to update. I was so busy that I forgot to finish this hehe~ Guys, what do you think what will happen once that Munakata and Hinagiku went inside the shop and they're acting like real couples? You will find out in the next chapter of my story. Thank you very much for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please share, vote and comment. Thank you guys!! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 295 23
"𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨~" 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. Where you...
23.7K 1.4K 33
-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the storm." They always say, loving someone wou...
1.3M 62.2K 47
COMPLETED • There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...
560K 29K 42
COMPLETED ▵ What if you woke up one day and didn't know who you were? What if after one accident, all your memories were blocked, and the one rule to...