No Time To Waste (Carl Grimes...

De Thewalkingdeaders

When the world goes bad Amanda Meadows is stranded with no family to rely on . One day she is stuck In a Walm... Mai multe

No Time To Waste (Carl Grimes Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Update

Chapter 6

1K 29 1
De Thewalkingdeaders

*3 months later*

Carls P.O.V

It has been exactly three months since me and Amanda have been dating . Everything has been great since than I have been happy as can be . I tell her to meet me outside and I walk outside . I was going to give her a necklace that I found on my last run . It was a simple necklace that had a diamond embroidered in . She walks outside and I say "happy 3 month anniversary " and I put the necklace on her . She smiles and kisses me. I kiss her back softly . Today was the best day ever .... Or was it . I hear miscellaneous gunshots and I see Axel fall to the ground . A van runs through the gate and walkers roam into the field . I see the governor . I had a clear shot at him but when I shot I fall to the ground in pain . I hear my dad and Amanda yelling . I look down and I see a wound in my chest . When the governor flees my Dad gets me to Hershel . Hershel cleans the wound ad starts to take the fragments of the bullet out . I scream in pain and I hear my dad yell "stop! Your killing him!" I pass out soon after that .

---------------------------------------
2 days later I wake up . My eyes flutter open and I look around "dad ?" I ask . "I'm right here" he responds .

---------------------------------
This was just a filler chapter before I go to sleep

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1K 39 28
After finding the infamous group, you try to figure out how to live comfortably in Alexandria and forget your terrible past. But there's one boy who...
1.1K 66 11
All alone in an apocalyptic world with most of her family presumed to be dead, and now around a cast of strangers who are not the most welcoming folk...
100K 2K 34
As Rick Grimes adopted daughter, you learn some things. You also meet lots of people. You like to play with fire, and you so happen to play with a fi...
38.2K 703 28
Callie has survived for so long on her own, and her whole world is turned upside-down once she is taken in to a group. In a short amount of time, eve...