COSMIC Railway [EXO X OC]

By RuiJuan78

You are Wu Xiao Wei. You run away from home to avoid the arranged marriage and then you meet the naughty Kim... More

COUNTDOWN 12
COUNTDOWN 11
COUNTDOWN 10
COUNTDOWN 8
COUNTDOWN 7
COUNTDOWN 6
COUNTDOWN 5
COUNTDOWN 4
COUNTDOWN 3
COUNTDOWN 2
COUNTDOWN 1
COSMIC Railway
ENDING

COUNTDOWN 9

573 26 0
By RuiJuan78

I heard a conversation between 2 men faintly. I opened my eyes and I saw Jun Myeon talking to the doctor. "She is fine now. There is no need to worry. She can go home tomorrow," said the doctor, then the doctor left. I was shocked to hear the doctor refer me as a girl, then I looked at Jun Myeon anxiously. 

Jun Myeon locked the door then approached me with a cynical smile and arrogant attitude. Jun Myeon stared at me with a dislike gaze and said, "Whatever you plan to do, I suggest you to stop it right now and leave us alone. Thinking that you treat haraboji nicely, I will let you go without bringing this up to the police."

I looked at Jun Myeon and asked confusedly, "What are you talking about?" Jun Myeon brought his face closer to mine and looked at me with an intense stare. "I know what kind of person you are. You approach us to get money from us, right? But let me tell you something... You won't get a cent from us. I really hate people like you," said Jun Myeon.

"But... I don't have such intention... I swear... I never approach anyone of you to get money. I work in your house because I have to pay my debt to Jong In," I explained while staring at Jun Myeon. Jun Myeon looked away then stepped away from me. Jun Myeon said with his back facing me, "You don't have to worry about that. I will pay all your debt to Jong In. Don't you ever show your face again before us."

Suddenly Jun Myeon came close to me. He bent over and brought his mouth close to my ear to whisper, "Honestly, you are not bad. You could make money by giving up your body." I couldn't control my anger. I slapped Jun Myeon's face. Jun Myeon smiled cynically at me, then he left me.

I tried to calm down by thinking, "Well... This is the best solution for me. At least, I don't have to pretend as a guy anymore and I don't need to face that annoying Jong In and arrogant Jun Myeon. Also, my debt will be paid off. Nothing is better than this."

A nurse came in and gave me a medicine. I said, "Excuse me, could you please tell me what's wrong with me?" The nurse smiled and said, "Doctor said wearing a specific undershirt which presses your breasts can make it difficult for you to breathe. Moreover if it is too tight. You have to stop wearing it." "Aa~ I see. Thank you," I replied with a smile. 

After the nurse had left, I changed my patient outfit with my tuxedo. I indeed gained some weights because the lunch and the dinner at grandpa's mansion were always delicious.

Suddenly Jong Dae and grandpa came in, they looked worried. Seeing me wearing a tuxedo, Jong Dae asked in surprise, "Are you going to leave the hospital already?" I replied with a little bit nervous, "I... I'm fine already." Jong Dae said worriedly, "Are you sure? Last night you suddenly collapsed at haraboji's birthday party."

Grandpa said with a smile, "Jong Dae-ah, if he says he is fine then he is fine... Jojo-ah, you can go home to rest for today. You can come back to work next Monday." Jong Dae said to me, "I will drive you home after I send haraboji to his office." I left the hospital with Jong Dae and grandpa.

Jong Dae stopped his white Hyundai in front of EXO Company building. When I saw Jun Myeon coming to pick up grandpa, I looked down to avoid Jun Myeon's stare. Then Jong Dae drove me home and I told Jong Dae to drop me off 2 blocks away from Tao's aunt's apartment. Of course, I couldn't let Jong Dae know where I lived.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 week later.

I got startled when I saw Jong Dae showing up in my neighborhood. I went to hide immediately when I saw Jong Dae talking to my neighbours. I waited until Jong Dae left, then I came out from my hiding.

Suddenly my phone rang. I got a call from Jong Dae. "Hello... Yes... I am sorry, I will come to your house tomorrow. Please tell haraboji that I am so sorry," I said on the phone, then I hung up. Suddenly I heard Jong Dae shouting from behind me, "You kept saying the same sentence every time I called you! But you never showed up the next day!"

I was shocked and I turned my body around to see Jong Dae. "Finally, I found you after looking for you for 4 days," Jong Dae said while walking towards me. I looked at Jong Dae without saying anything. "He must be angry at me right now," I thought.

"Hyung," I mumbled. "Don't you ever call me hyung anymore," said Jong Dae. I looked down and said with a guilt, "I am really sorry, I didn't mean to..." Before I could finish my sentence, Jong Dae cut it with, "You should call me oppa!"

I lifted my face and looked at Jong Dae confusedly. Jong Dae smiled and said, "Because it's really weird to hear a girl call me hyung." Of course Jong Dae could easily tell that I was a girl because I didn't wear my specific undershirt although my appearance didn't change. Jong Dae laughed while saying, "Jong In was right! You are indeed a girl!"

I looked at Jong Dae and asked carefully, "You are not angry at me?" Jong Dae replied with a smile, "No. I believe you must have your own reasons why you did that." "It's a long story," I said. Jong Dae said with a smile, "I got plenty of time to listen to your long story." 

Jong Dae took me to Twenty Four cafe. I told Jong Dae that I was actually running away from home because of an arranged marriage. I also told Jong Dae that I disguised as a guy because of my early job at car wash place, then I continued to disguise as a guy because everyone in grandpa's mansion had considered me as a guy.

"I really have no intention to deceive anyone, I am sorry," I said with a guilt. "It's okay. You don't have to say sorry. I'm glad you told me this. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I'm happy I'm the only one who knows your secret," said Jong Dae, then he smiled broadly.

Jong Dae asked curiously, "So... What's your real name?" I smiled at Jong Dae and replied, "Just call me Jojo." I couldn't let anyone who lived in grandpa's mansion know my real name to prevent me from getting caught by grandpa.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I returned to grandpa's mansion again because Jong Dae told me that grandpa wanted me to come back. Apparently it was grandpa who had asked Jong Dae to find me. Grandpa thought Jong Dae knew where I lived because Jong Dae was the one who drove me home the day I left the hospital.

Grandpa looked happy during the dinner because I had come back to his mansion. Jun Myeon gave me a cold stare every time our eyes met and Jong Dae gave me a wide smile every time our eyes met. Jong In didn't eat dinner with us because he was out with Se Hun to celebrate Se Hun's birthday. Min Seok's seat was vacant like always.

I wanted to apologize to grandpa because I didn't come to work for 4 days. I walked heading to grandpa's office room to meet him. I stopped my steps in front of the door and took a deep breath before I went in.

Suddenly Jun Myeon grabbed my hand from behind and dragged me to his room. Jun Myeon said while restraining his anger, "I told you not to show your face again before us. How dare you come back here again!" "I know... I'm sorry... But I can't refuse haraboji's will... Haraboji wanted me to come back here," I explained in shaking voice. 

Jun Myeon yelled at me, "It's just your excuse!! Do you think I'll believe you?? You're simply nobody!! It's impossible for haraboji to want you to come back here!!!" I started to cry, then I heard Jong Dae knocking the door repeatedly while shouting, "Hyung!! Open the door!! Please!!"

Jun Myeon shouted at me angrily, "How much money do you want so you'll leave us alone???" Suddenly Jong Dae broke the door. Jong Dae came in and asked me worriedly, "Are you okay?" I didn't answer Jong Dae. I only cried. Jun Myeon yelled at Jong Dae, "Get out of my room!!!" 

Jong Dae asked Jun Myeon, "Why are you so mad at Jojo?" Jun Myeon shouted at Jong Dae while pointing his finger at me, "He is not what you think! He deceived all of us!!" "Give him a chance to explain. He is not what you think, hyung," said Jong Dae. 

"Don't call me hyung! I am not your hyung! You are just a servant's son! Ah~ Of course... You, Jong In and him are just the same. All of you stay close to haraboji only for haraboji's money," said Jun Myeon. Jong Dae got angry and landed a punch on Jun Myeon's face, then he said, "You can mock me as much as you want. But don't you dare to mock my eomma (mom)!" 

Suddenly grandpa showed up and shouted, "Stop it! Both of you! Are you two going to kill each other?? Your appa (dad) will be sad if he knows his sons are killing each other!" Jong Dae said while pointing his finger at Jun Myeon, "Haraboji, it was hyung who started this first. Hyung called my eomma servant." 

Grandpa looked at Jun Myeon and said, "Jun Myeon-ah, no matter who Jong Dae's eomma is, Jong Dae is still your dongsaeng (younger brother) because he is your appa's son." "I know, I am sorry haraboji," Jun Myeon replied in a low voice and then he left while rubbing his cheek that hurt.

Grandpa approached me and said, "I am sorry for you being involved in their fight. You should go home now. I will ask Jong In to drive you home." Grandpa said to Jong Dae, "Please forgive Jun Myeon. He is a little bit exhausted because of company matter lately." Jong Dae nodded and said, "Haraboji, let me drive Jojo home." 

On the way to Tao's aunt's apartment, Jong Dae told me that when Jun Myeon was 1 year old, Jun Myeon's mom left Jun Myeon and Jun Myeon's dad to marry another man.

Then Jun Myeon's dad fell in love with Jong Dae's mom who worked in grandpa's mansion as a chief of the servant at that time. Grandpa didn't approve the love relationship between Jun Myeon's dad and Jong Dae's mom thus Jun Myeon's dad left grandpa's mansion to get married with Jong Dae's mom.

Jun Myeon was raised by grandpa and grandma, meanwhile Jong Dae and Jong In grew up in a complete family. 5 years ago, Jong Dae's mom died because of leukemia, and 4 years ago Jong Dae's dad also died because of brain cancer. Jong Dae's dad left an address for Jong Dae and Jong In which led them both to grandpa's mansion.

Jong Dae said with a sad smile, "Actually, I pity Jun Myeon hyung because he never got love from his both parents. That's why I always relent to Jun Myeon hyung because I realized that I had taken what was supposed to belong to him... But of course, I can't allow him to mock my eomma."

"Please pull over, we have arrived. Thank you for driving me home," I said. I got off Jong Dae's car. I smiled and waved my hand at Jong Dae while saying, "Bye, oppa." Suddenly Jong Dae got off his car and landed a kiss on my lips. I widened my eyes because of shock. Jong Dae closed his eyes and began kissing me gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 162 19
You are Han Yuri. You dislike Sehun but you can't disobey your father's orders to take care of him since he came into your house because he is younge...
7.7K 638 12
[COMPLETED] After losing his husband Loey to a terrible accident, Baekhyun is left alone in the darkness. Chanyeol, who lost his business and realiz...
342K 13.1K 72
This was done almost 3 years ago (2012) but after much consideration I decided to post it online. This is my very first YAOI fic and if you are not a...
60 2 1
Enter Baekhyun - annoying, cute and obnoxious. Just the type of person Jongdae hates with the passion of a fire spewing volcano. Little does he know...