Like we used to.

By Halayna123x

Ranked #1 and #3on CNCO Ranked #2 on Christopher Velez Ranked #1 on Richard Camacho Ranked #2 on Zabdiel De... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N

Chapter 6

2.3K 61 51
By Halayna123x

Amal's P.O.V

He looked at me with a grin plastered on his face, I just looked down and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear as I walked.

I heard him letting out a chuckle and before I knew it a football flew just passed my head.

I shot up and turned around to see the fucktard looking at me with a grin on his face.

"What the fuck is your problem?"Rosa yelled as she threw her hands in the air.

I looked at him, my hands slowly curled into fist. "You fucking dog! What do you think you are doing?"

He licked his lips and smirked. "I didn't do anything."

"I'll show you what I'll do in a mintue."I said with so much anger boiling inside me.

"Oooh you've gone fiesty with your lap dog around haven't you?"He said with a chuckle as the guy next to him brought the ball to him.

"Oh you just watch!"I yelled as I looked at him and snatched the ball of him. "First I'm gunna pop this ball then I'm gunna pop your face like a balloon."

"Like to see you try."He smirked.

I took my badge off and undone the pin, I looked at him. "I'll do it right in your damn face."

"Amal!"Chris yelled my name as he jogged over to me.

I let out a growl and turned my head to him. "Yes?"

"Put the ball down."Chris said in a stern tone. "And put the pin away too."

"B-But I don't want to."

"You are going to."Chris said with a nod.

I let out a sigh. "por favor déjame lastimar al bastardo."

He looked at me, he wanted to let out a laugh but instead he gave me a look. "No. He isn't worth it."

I looked at him in front of me and dropped the ball. "You are so fucking lucky he came."

That stupid smirk I wanted to slap off but he still had that smirk on. "Yeah, yeah darling."

"Tarodo."

Chris took a hold of my wrist but turned to the fucktard. "Try anything with her, even look in her direction or breath the same air as her."Chris said in a harsh tone. "I'll make sure you regret the day you was born."

He gulped and nodded.

Chris looked at me and we walked to the quads of the school.

I sat down on the bench and he sat next to me. I looked down at my hands. "Why did you let me go all loco on him for?"

His thumb slowly stroked my hand. "That tanto isn't worth your time."Chris said softly as he looked at me. "He isn't worth it and he's doing it on purpose so he can get a reaction out of you."

"What did I see in him?"

Chris let out a chuckle. "I would love to know too."

I let out a sigh and looked at Chris. "Things wouldn't be like this if I didn't tell him."

He squeezed my thumb. "Don't ever say that, it's good that you said it and he'll see it in the end."

I nodded. "Thank you."

"Wait, I got you something."Chris said with a grin on his face.

"Why? It isn't my birthday or anything."

"Since when do I get gifts just for your birthday?"

"You actually don't to be honest."

"Forget that."He said then pulled out a bracelet with a locket attached to it and engraved 'I'm your reason to smile when you don't have one and your reason to be happy when you feel like you aren't'

He put it on my wrist as I looked at it. "Oh my gosh Chris, you didn't need to."I exclaimed as I looked at it with awe.

"Open the locket."He said with a smile on his face.

I clicked the locket open to see a picture of me and Chris.

I turned to him, my eyes brimmed with happy tears. "T-Thank you so much."

"It's nothing."He said as he looked at me and let out a sigh. "I'm sick of him thinking he's got a hold of you or whatever on you that he can dictate your life and he can't. So I got you this, whenever you see him and I'm not there or anywhere near you, you look at this and remember what I said. And look at it whenever actually because i got it to make you happy for you to realise that you are more then what you believe you are."His voice ever so soft. "Because you, Amal Malakand Sanchez are amazing and you will have times when you can't do or move but you look at this and you will."

Tears streamed down my face and I threw my arms around him. "Thank you so much Chris, you are an amazing best friend more than anyone can ask for."

He pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "It's the least I could do."

"I hope we are best friends until death do us part."

"I do."

Tears streamed down my face as I looked down at the bracelet in front of me.

Nothing lasts forever.

What we had was amazing and I will forever miss it but he moved on and he doesn't want to know.

I wiped my tears away but more streamed down my face as I let out a sniff.

We can say we will be together forever but nothing lasts forever nothing stays the same.

Anouk walked into the room and looked at me. "Amal?"

I quickly wiped my tears away and put the bracelet back in the box and closed the lid. "Yeah?"

"Dad called. He needs us well you."

"Let's go."

-

"Seriously maluma?"I said with a chuckle as I looked at him.

He let out a soft chuckle. "I'm serious. I did that, i embarrassed myself so bad."

"It'll be fine."I said as I patted his hand. "She'll realise that you are the one she wants."

"I just hope she realises it sooner though."He said with a sigh.

"Just forget about it for now."

"I'll try to."

"Your release party is tonight."I said with a grin. "It's gunna be amazing."

"I hope she comes."Maluma said with a smile. "I sent her invite, hopefully she'll come."

"Yeah she will."

Anouk walked in with Zabdiel and Erick.

"Hey Amal!"Zabdiel said with a smile and looked at Maluma. "Hey Mal!"

Maluma looked at him and smiled. "Hey Zabi."He looked at Erick. "Hey Erick."

"Hey."Erick said as he looked at him with half a smile.

"The guys need new music sheets."Anouk said as she looked at me. "We are looking for them but can't find them."

"Look in the draw where we keep the extra drumsticks."

"Thanks."

Zabdiel looked at Maluma. "We are going, I'll see you later."

"See ya at the party, amigo."Maluma said with a smile.

They nodded and left the room. Maluma looked at me and grinned. "Zabdiel likes you."

"Shut up."

He let out a tut then looked at me. "You are coming to my party though?"

"Don't know. Need to think about just incase you try to set me up with someone."

"That wasn't my fault last time."Maluma said as he looked at me with a serious look. "How did I know that Jose was gunna snog someone?"

I rolled my eyes. "Who else did you invite then?"

"Everyone."He replied in a duh tone.

"Does that include the CNCO boys too?"

He nodded. "They are my friends you know, I get along with them of course I'm gunna invite them."

"Okay."

He looked at me. "I know that tone."

"What tone?"

"You are doing it again."He said with a sigh and looked at me. "You are coming Amal, you helped with this album I'll even get ready at yours if I have to or send a link over for you."

"You are coming Amal."He added in a stern tone. "I'll make sure of it."

"Okay."

He gave me a look. "You are coming."

"Fine I'm coming."

What do you guys think so far? Is it okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 173 16
'πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 π’π©πšπœπž β€’ β€’ πΌπ‘›π‘ π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘Ž π‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑙�...
94 8 4
Before he was on La Banda and a part of CNCO, Joel was one of Leah's closest friends. And, well, he still is, technically. But it doesn't feel that w...
11.5K 333 32
"π»π‘œπ‘€ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ 𝐼 π‘€π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›?" "π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘žπ‘’π‘’ π‘›π‘’π‘›π‘Ž, π‘›π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘œ 𝑒𝑙." "𝐡𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œ 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›οΏ½...
43K 1.4K 41
two celebrities just trying to escape the fame note: you know how the 3/5 CNCO boys speak Spanish? Well they're going to talk English in this book si...