Let Me Know | jhs + ksj

By jinbari92

Kim Seokjin is just an ordinary students in his school. He was loved by a lots of people because he is smart... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Special Chapter
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

10

1.3K 270 84
By jinbari92

"Jin! Could you help me with this one?" Jungkook whines as he handed his homework in front of Seokjin.

Seokjin chuckled at Jungkook's attitude as he peeking his head to take a look at the certain paper. Jungkook also lean closer next to the small boy making their heads bumping to each other.

"You see... You need to insert the formula, first. Like this." Seokjin explained as he withdrew his hands on the paper. Jungkook hummed softly.

Seokjin is too focused on the paper as he didn't even aware that Jungkook's sneaky hand carefully circling around Seokjin's slim waist.

Taehyung scoot closer toward the small boy and laid his chin on the boy's shoulder. He take a small glance at Seokjin's side profile. The boy is indeed beautiful. The two keep being all clingy toward Seokjin.

On the other hand, Hoseok only stared at them. Especially Taehyung and Jungkook. Thinking about how to murder them.

Namjoon who is aware of the latter's annoying face, shrugged his shoulders helplessly. This atmosphere seems intense all of a sudden.

Actually, Namjoon also wanting to get clingy toward Seokjin. But he restrain himself from doing so, cause he want Seokjin to look at him as a mature kind of guy.

One of the student in his class once mentioned Seokjin love someone who is mature. And, yeah... He's trying to be that kind of someone.

Seokjin furrowing his eyebrows as he find a difficult question that he didn't understand. He look at Taehyung and Jungkook to ask for help. Unfortunately, both of the boys was obviously showing they didn't even know a single thing about that.

"Namjoon. Could you explain this to me?" Seokjin tilting his head to the side with those pleading eyes that no one could never resist.

Hoseok look at Namjoon as he thought inside his head that Namjoon wouldn't betrayed him like the two traitors in front of him.

He is wrong though. Namjoon immediately go toward the boy without thinking any further and sitting close to Seokjin.

Why would he sat so close to the boy? He could just make some space between them! Traitor! Hoseok shouted inside his head.

"Those three. Now I remember why I hate snakes. Such a snake! I hate snakeu!" Hoseok yelled internally.

How could this happened to him? Where did this start? How could those three coming over to his house when he was trying to done homework with Seokjin all alone?

-flashback-

"Let's do our homework together!" Hoseok suggest as he smile brightly.

Seokjin look at him with those big-doe eyes. "Why?"

"So I could get closer to you." Hoseok said inside his mind. He wanted to say it out loud... But he didn't want to ruined the atmosphere they are having.

"Nothing particular... I thought, I need some help from you. You did good with maths." Hoseok reasoning.

"And if I won't?" Seokjin threatened.

"Then I will go to your house instead." Hoseok strikes.

"Wha- No! You know my brother hated you! I don't want him to be angry!"

"Then? Go to my house, or I will go to yours. Your choice, Kim Seokjin." Hoseok lean closer to the other boy making Seokjin flinched.

"F-fine! I will go!" Seokjin sigh in defeat as he glared at the latter.

"Nice choice." Hoseok winked making Seokjin pouted as he looked away.

"Why are you two keep stuck together?"

The sudden voice make Seokjin's jumped in surprised, while Hoseok cursed under his breath. He definitely know who the owner of the voice belongs to. It was Namjoon.

"W-we... W-we just-" Seokjin was about to continue his sentence but Hoseok beat him to it.

"We are planning to go to my house."

"What!? Seokjin too!?"

"Didn't I said we just now?" Hoseok spat sarcastically as he emphasized his tone on the word 'We' so that Namjoon could heard it with his ears.

"Since when you two become close?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"W-we are not!" Seokjin denied immediately.

"Yes, we are." Hoseok blurted out earning glare from Seokjin.

"Is there something you guys planning about?" Taehyung asked curiously.

Seokjin sigh deeply before opening his mouth to speak. "We decided to done our homework together. That's why."

"Really? Could I join?" Taehyung jumping up and down with excitement all over his face.

"Right! I also thought, that I need your help!" Jungkook joined as he show his infamous bunny-smile.

"Whoa! Who told you, you can joined us!?" Hoseok yelled as he gritted his teeth in complete annoyance.

"Sure!" Seokjin instantly said with a smile.

"Yah! I said it's just the two of us! I won't let them stepping their feet on my fucking house!" Hoseok spat furiously. Why did they keep interrupting his moments!?

"If that's how you would react. I suppose we could do it in my house." Seokjin suggested.

"Oh hell no! You said your brother would be angry!" Hoseok reasoning.

"He is, if it's only you. Obviously, he dislikes you. If I brought another friends with me. I'm sure he won't mind."

"Yeah! We will go to Seokjin's house! Damn, I can't wait!" Taehyung cheered with full of enthusiasm.

Hoseok ruffles his hair in frustration. He really wanting to punch those brats! Why couldn't they being a little concerned about his fucking life!? Just fucking once!?

"No! I won't let you!"

"Why? It Seokjin's house, not yours." Namjoon pointed out eyeing Hoseok as if he was a crazy person.

That attitude only boiled his anger. It's like the boy had been pouring oil into a fire, making it got even bigger and hotter.

Hoseok really wanted to tell those brats he had been into an arranged marriage with Seokjin, so they would back off. Even though he is sure they won't.

"Just come to my house. Shut your goddamn mouth and don't talk until we arrived there. Understood?" Hoseok command sternly, earning a rolled of eyes from the others except Seokjin who's face-palming himself in disbelieve.

-flashback ended-

"Those fucking bastard! I will get you for ruining my chances!" Hoseok shouted inside his head as he imagining strangling the boys to death.

If Hoseok couldn't control his anger, he would have already been in jail for committing 3 murders. They would already 10 feet underground from their clinginess toward the small boy. Just their luck.

-To Be Continued-

Lmao I know it was bad!! I'm writing this like at four in the morning and I was still sleepy... I don't want this to disappeared so I decided to write it down. *sigh*

Could you sense the jealousy on Hoseok's face?? He is such a jelly~

If you see it, tell me about it!! I love them so much!! Such a softy!!

Anyway~ I will see you guys on the next chap! Byebye~~ *shoot flying kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 6.9K 49
Jungkook is a lot of things, but mature is not one of them. He doesn't want to grow up and is adamant about it until he meets you. A single mother th...
153K 6K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
63.2K 6.2K 30
Jimin is an undiagnosed dyslexic. But he hasn't got the money to pay for the test, the Orphanage certainly doesn't have enough. But with his grades f...
54.8K 1.8K 21
Kim Taehyung ran away from his parents to Seoul to look for better education and future. But what he didn't know that his parents sent a man to look...