His Waitress

De bubblysun

"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one an... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 24

2.5K 108 3
De bubblysun

"Wear this!" Lisa threw my blue dress at me, which is very skimpy.

"No! I'll just wear some pants." I threw it back to her. I'm not wearing a dress to that party.

"Fine, but wear this." She threw my red pumps to me and I caught it. It even almost hit my face.

"Fine." I better nail my ass to a chair later. I hate walking with this killer heels and what I got into my head buying this?

"And these." Lisa raised her both hands with my white skinny jeans and black haltered top.

"I think that's better than the blue dress." I smiled at her but this pair of shoes is going to kill my feet later.

"Of course! But I'll borrow your dress!" Lisa chirped, going back to my wardrobe.

"Okay, choose whatever you want!" I yelled just before she was gone. Lisa and I both borrowed each other clothes because we're just like the same size and what are bestfriends for, right? I'm just so happy to have a bestfriend like her.

We changed our clothes and she also did my make up. I really don't wanna have any make up on. Bryce doesn't liked it anyway. Ugh. Why do I have to think about him? I'm going with Ian.

"You looked hot even with your skinny jeans. And that ass!" Lisa slapped my ass and I can't help but feel heat rose to my cheek.

"Thanks, but you're hotter." I winked at her. Lisa was wearing my white fitting mini dress that really hugged her body so well that shows her beautiful curves.

"I know that!" She smirked at me and I laughed.

"So, you liked your make up?" Lisa asked.

"Of course, I do. Thank you!" She made my eyes really stand out even with all the black eyeshadow and eyeliner. She made me smoky eyes and I really loved it with a light pink tint on my lips and a light blush on my cheeks.

Ian went to my place and the three of us left together.

Mark's place was huge and many students were here. There are freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and a lot of seniors.

"Want a drink?" Ian whisper-yelled and I nodded.

*****Bryce's POV*****

My blood is boiling when I saw Jessica with Ian. With Ian?!? Oh, God, I wanna break his face. Jessica didn't know I was watching her. She's standing there alone and I can see from her face she's not enjoying but looked hot as always.

"Hey, hot shot." Cindy hugged me. Where this bitch came from? I shook her off. Of course, I don't like her. She's even drunk at eleven!

"I want you to meet, Daniel." I motioned her to Daniel. Daniel winked at me. Good luck, manwhore.

"Hey." Cindy pulled Daniel and she kissed him. Yuck! I can't help but grimaced at them. Disgusting.

Still standing here alone looking at Jessica. Ian is making some jokes and she was also trying to laugh at him.

It's already two in the morning and Jessica's laughing her ass out. She was already drunk.

Oh, this is not good. Touch her, Ian and I'll kill you.

I walked my way to Jessica. And she's trying to get rid of Ian.

"Ian, stop it! I don't wanna kiss you!" Jessica was pushing Ian but her strength was no match for him.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I grabbed Ian's collar. He can't get away with this.

"Trying to kiss her." Ian said it in a 'duh' tone. He is not drunk but I know Jessica is.

"Kiss my fist!" I punched him and he stumbled on the floor. People stopped what they are doing, all eyes on us but Jessica here was laughing her ass out.

"Ian, punch Bryce! Bryce, go punch Ian again!" And there she was still laughing.

I got over Ian and punched him over and over again. I can't stop anymore. Nobody can touch my wife. And with the last blow, Ian was knocked out.

"Hey, are you okay?" I pulled Jessica for a hug and she was already crying. Drunk Jessica is weird. Awhile ago she's laughing and now she's crying her heart out. God, this is all my fault.

"Don't hug me! Go with your new girl!" She tried to pushed me away but she's so weak.

I cupped her face and she's wearing make up again. She's already pretty without it. "Love, I've brought Daniel, my bestfriend. The one I called last time telling you loved me. I didn't bring any girl." I explained.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"Do you still hate me?" She nodded.

"What do you want me to do?" She just shrugged her shoulders. Drunk Jessica is better to talk to. And much kinder. She never lies when she's drunk. I hope she'll remember everything tomorrow.

"But do you love me?"

"Very much." Tears fall from her eyes. I wiped it away and hugged her.

"My feet hurt like hell. Massage?" She said pouting her lips when I pulled from our hug. My lips curved into a smile. Of course, I'll massage her feet. I'll do whatever it takes to get rid of any pain she's feeling.

"Come here." We both sat down on the couch after shooing away two couples making out. Get some room before anything happen here on the couch.

I took off her shoes and massaged her feet together. I want to get rid of the pain she's feeling as soon as possible.

"Why'd you called me a slut?" She asked closing her eyes. She must be very tired.

"I'm really sorry, Love. I really didn't mean to call you a slut. I was just so mad and worried. I promise I won't call you any names because I know who really you are. Love, please, forgive me." I kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes.

"Hey! No cookies, not hot chocolate, no kisses!" She slapped the back of my head but I laughed.

"I'll make you a lot tomorrow." I kissed her forehead again and she pouted. So I kissed her lips.

"Don't kiss me! You hurt my feelings. I thought you loved me." She pushed me away.

"I do love you, Jess and I'm so sorry for hurting you. I really don't wanna hurt you." Tears fall from her eyes again.

"Hey, stop crying." I pulled her into a hug and she buried her face on my chest.

"Bryce, I love you so so much." She mumbled the words. This is the first time she said that she loves me. I felt a pang in my chest. She loves me and I just hurt her. Promise, I wont hurt her again.

"I love you too, Jess. I love you that I'll do anything and give you anything just to make you happy. I love you so so so so so so much much much much much." I kissed her forehead and she giggled.

"You're so sappy!" She laughed. Drunk Jessica is crazy and honest.

"Only to you." And she giggled again. I loved when she giggles or blush because of me.

"So, do you forgive me?" I asked her. Please, say yes.

"Yes." Her finger making circles on my chest.

"Will you remember everything tomorrow?" Please... I want her to remember everything.

"Yes. I will remember everything. I always do. When I drink, I never forget anything. I'm smart, right?" She beamed at me. I felt relieved. But please, don't forget anything.

"Yes, you're smart but stupid when it comes to us." I chuckled.

"You're just being an ass! And you're cousin is a jerk!"

"Yes, he is. Don't come near him again, okay?"

"Okay. And you know Bryce, when I called him this morning, he slapped a girl for waking him up, that he banged the night before. That was really painful but she deserved it, she was so bitchy to me." She pouted like a child and reporting something to her parents like she was bullied. I can't believe Ian hits a girl. He's really a dick.

"See? Ian's bad. You even had a crush on him. Yuck. He just looked like my ass." And she laughed. Oh, I missed her laugh.

"I really missed you, Love."

"I missed you more." Jessica pecked on my lips. I missed her hug, her kiss, I really missed her.

"You want to go home?" I asked her and she nodded.

"My shoes!" God, how could I forgot drunken Jessica's shoes.

I got her shoes as fast as I can. I know she's tired.

"Give it to me." She asked for her shoes.

"No, you're not walking on this because I'm carrying you." I scooped her in my arms and she giggled.

"You never carried me like this before. Grooms carried their bride like this but you didn't." She pouted and I kissed her.

"I'll carry you everyday if you wanted to." I wiggled my eyebrows and she laughed.

"Stop wiggling your eyebrows! You're like a gay."

"Can a gay do this?" I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"You're really a good kisser." She giggled.

"I know, but your kiss is so addicting." She blushed.

"I see." She said as I put her inside my car.

I was driving but Jessica's still up.

"Aren't you sleepy?" I asked.

"No. I'm happy to be sleepy." She smiled.

"I'm also very happy and relieved." I reached for her hand and squeezed it gently.

"Love?"

"Hmm?" She looked at me. God, I'm madly, crazy and deeply in love with Jessica.

"I have a song for you."

"Really?" She blushed. Her cheeks are red from the alcohol but it gets darker when she blushed.

And I started singing. I've never sing for someone but only to Jessica.

Oh, oh

When the visions around you

Bring tears to your eyes

And all that surrounds you

Are secrets and lies

I'll be your strength

I'll give you hope

Keeping your faith when it's gone

The one you should call

Was standing there all along

And I will take you in my arms

And hold you right where you belong

Til' the day my life is through

This I promise you

This I promise you

I've loved you forever

In lifetimes before

And I promise you never

Will you hurt anymore

I give you my word

I give you my heart

This is a battle we've won

And with this vow

Forever has now begun

Just close your eyes each loving day

And know this feeling won't go away

Til' the day my life is through

This I promise you

This I promise you

Over and over I thought

When I hear you call

Without you in my life, baby

I just wouldn't be living at all

And I will take you in my arms

And hold you right where you belong

Til' the day my life is through

This I promise you, babe

Just close your eyes each loving day

And know this feeling won't go away

Every word I say is true

This I promise you

Every word I say is true

This I promise you

Ooh, I promise you

I finished the song and Jessica was already sleeping with her peaceful snore.

######Hey, guys!!! The song was 'This I promise you' in case you were wondering. I really hoped you liked and enjoyed this chapter! Fav fav fav!XOXO######

Please quomment! XD

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
217K 15.8K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...
Chasing Charming ✔️ De Kayla

Ficțiune adolescenți

30.1K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
FEISTY BeasT De Habo-j

Ficțiune adolescenți

42K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...