PHOENIX WARS | WRITERS' AWARD...

By PhoenixWars

➖ CLOSED FOR ENTRIES ➖ JUDGING PHASE STARTS ON JUNE 9, 2018 More

TIMELINE
PERKS & PRIZES
JUDGES' PROFILE
WAVE 1: FEEDBACKS
WAVE 1: WINNERS
WAVE 2: FEEDBACKS
WAVE 2: WINNERS
WAVE 3 - WINNERS (PEOPLE'S CHOICE)
WAVE 3: WINNERS (BEST COVER)
FAQS

WAVE 3: FEEDBACKS

1.5K 63 172
By PhoenixWars

Here are the highlights of the judges' feedbacks for
PHOENIX WARS | WRITERS' AWARDS 2018
WAVE 3

PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ

CHICKLIT & GEN FICTION and ROMANCE are not yet included here as there are still some entries without any feedbacks.

         Filipino category is not included as well. Apparently, we cannot post even 1/64th tagalog on the page otherwise watty admins will switch us back to Filipino server again and this book will not be searchable for users with English as their default language. Feedbacks for Filipino books will be posted on PHOENIX WARS | REVIEWS after the competition.

ray_of_sunshine9  and Huntrezz54 's sent the most detailed so far. You can actually make a review book out of their feedbacks 😼

        But for the mean time, we will be posting the positive sides from your judges. Limited to three sentences if possible. Don't be so happy with these feedbacks! Trust me, there's a lot of "buts" after those nice words. Details of the feedbacks varies and it's not quite fair to post everything now. Full and uncut version of your judges' feedbacks will be posted on PHOENIX WARS | REVIEWS by the end of the competition!

PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ

Aphrodite - DarkTeal21
Judge: jigamaree
This was a unique read, and the characters were interesting. Although certain things happened bizarrely suddenly (i.e. a magical woman appears in a mirror and forces herself on the main character), I was surprised to find myself drawn into the story.

Bachelor King #1 - SpinyKyverna
Judge: jigamaree
If we have points for dedication, this would get all of them. Anyway... there are dinosaurs and shiny swords. I was completely thrown off by both the dinosaurs and the swords, but it worked. I was impressed with the unique idea and the story.

Disfigured - Oceane_Breeze
Judge: MasterofSystem
The story has good plot and a progress in character building. In my opinion, this story covers all the basic needed in a story. As long as the author edit some sentences, this story would become more awesome.

Edorias: A Journey to Freedom - Huntrezz54
Judge: Cristalina_Starr
First of all, I read everything. All of the chapters. I found it really interesting, and I like the idea of racism through eye color. (I didn't actually like it, but you know what I mean ) It was a new idea to me, and I enjoyed exploring it.

Gwenevere's Game - NovaEraKitty
Judge: jigamaree
This was like a crazy game show/magical quest, and it drew me in right away. I loved the different skill sets each character got, and the concept was very interesting. I really enjoyed following the adventure as the characters learned more about themselves.

Ice Queen - embermarina
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
There was also the issue of switching between left or center indentation, which made it distracting to read. I suggest taking out the foreword-type introduction because you inform the readers what each type of Elemental can do when the Princes present their abilities.

Inside - nai_za
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
Coming from a non-Sci-fi reader, this story was fantastic! It caught my attention and held it. Honestly, I can see this story playing out on the screen (movie or TV). When you have a reader say that, that means you've done an excellent job with descriptions, dialogue, plot, and character-building to make it realistic.

Loving the Towers - CarrieGChandler
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
I didn't get the impression that this was a Fantasy or Sci-fi read, other than a helpful AI that works through the house, like Jarvis on Iron Man.

Secrets of Destiny - LightCrystalize
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
The plot resembles so many other Fantasy stories where the heroine finds some piece of jewelry, falls into a portal, told she's 'The Chosen One', and meets a dark-haired boy who she ends up falling in love with.

Shadow Beings - GardenOfProserpine
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
The idea of this story had promise – I haven't read anything like it before – but the actual writing, grammar/punctuation mistakes, and plain characters killed my interest.

Starlight - mocopop
Judge: MasterofSystem
The start of the story was okay. However, it seems like the story has no flavor. If the author could add a plot and a character to the female lead, the story might turn out great.

The Aftermath - amlode
Judge: MasterofSystem
The story was unique. I like the female lead and the plot seems to be coming along nicely. There was life and characters in every single person mentioned in the story. What I most like about the story is the twist in reasoning.

The Balance (Revised) - sscott8
Judge: MasterofSystem
The story is mind blowing. The emotions and feelings of each characters are expressed, especially of Morana, Aleksander, and Ari. The circumstances and problems of each character are introduce by the author.

The Deity - MartyCameron
Judge: MasterofSystem
As you read along, you will discover that things are never as they seem. You will find out secrets of each character in the story. In short, the story is intriguing and full of surprises.

The Last Philosopher - NickfEast
Judge: MasterofSystem
The story is interesting. It is unique with a sense of some philosophy and humor mix together. If you like unexplored continent or locations, this story is perfect for you. In my opinion, the author did a good job with the imaginations of 'things.'

The League of The Sights - Anonymousmlpfan
Judge: Cristalina_Starr
First of all, I really DID enjoy reading this story. I can't say much about it. I only found a few grammar errors here and there, and as far as I can tell, you kept a consistent past-tense story, no confusion. Good job!

To Infinity - triciabird
Judge: xDRAG0N0VAx
Now, this is a proper story! The grammar was not only superb, but the word choices was brilliantly executed, the author effortlessly included humor, describe characters physically and their personalities through how they talk, act, fidget, etc.

Those That Watch Over Dreams - CynkNapp
Judge: MasterofSystem
I only have one thing to say, good job. You must have seriously thought of how to apply curses to the story and the plot. Anyway, your story was interesting.

Venator: Reckoning Book #1 - Kiahni_C
Judge: MasterofSystem
I want to say that although your grammar is good enough, you could do much better. Your story is fantastic, especially when you create personalities and circumstances for each characters. I like your story and I believe that other readers would also enjoy your story.

World In Flames - The Wildfire Trilogy - DarkRain1002
Judge: MasterofSystem
Your characters and the background of the characters are thoughtfully written down. Your grammar are good but I believe you can do much better. It's a good story. I enjoy reading and knowing the emotional feelings of CJ.

18 Days - Chaoticmocha
Judge: Spider-Hawk
The characters had distinctive personalities and were easy to connect to. For the first two stories, I felt as though the author was trying too hard to show the pain inside of the main characters through their thoughts. Still, it was fun to read and made me smile.

A Dreamer's Journal - Cristalina_Starr
Judge: Spider-Hawk
The imagination of the subconscious mind is unlike anything that can be forced and thus far makes an unpredictable and sometimes intriguing story.

Altered State - squirrelg
Judge: Spider-Hawk
Quite well done in the grammatical area. I was able to read through the majority of the book without picking out mistakes. The words flowers smoothly over my mind. There is a need for work on the transitions within chapters.

Back to Thorn Hill - Annalisa_Coppolino 
Judge: Spider-Hawk
The writer did quite well in capturing the beauty of the story with their choice of words and took out the time to make it flawless of typos. They wrote elegently and proficiently, adapting the tone and manner of Victorian writers.

Boy on the bench - GotTheStyles 
Judge: Spider-Hawk
This story is designed to focus on the characters, and the author did a stellar job on with them. This story had me crying, smiling, and dreaming at the same time. It gives me hope and shares a message that should spread like wildfire.

Dear mom, I'm sorry - _Diarra_16
Judge: koolkatisme
It was totally a page turner! I really like the plot and I can relate to it 'cause it's all about a mother and a daughter. I almost cried!

Divided - sscott8
Judge: Spider-Hawk
There were almost no grammatical mistakes, just some punctuation errors and misplaced words. The perspective was different than expected and went right along with the story. This story is the work of someone with a maturity that teachers and parents should hope for all of their younglings.

Drowning - XxQueen-_-MiaxX
Judge: Spider-Hawk
The writer did an excellent job showing how the characters were feeling by how they presented the story. It was interesting to read, and the cliches that it had were ones that are often seen in life.

Habiba - let_alpha_write
Judge: koolkatisme
Clearly, this work is about feminism. The plot is so powerful and the story really shows the woman's worth and their perspective or vision. Girl power!

Inside the Asylum - avadel
Judge: Spider-Hawk
Your poetry was stellar, but I was disappointed to find bits of the story on photos. While in a printed book, you can print the photos on the page, here on Wattpad, it takes data or wifi to load them. People reading offline will not be able to enjoy the full story.

Isla down the Aisle - _Starcasm_
Judge: dark_queen18
I like the uniqueness of your plot. And in your writing style, there's no problem with that for me, cause I understand it well. You describe well your character and I like the idea when Isla have the courage to fight her love. All in all I enjoy your story, goodluck.

It's the Small Things that Matter - xDRAG0N0VAx
Judge: dark_queen18
The uniqueness of your plot is a two thumbs up for me. Honestly, when I read your story it feels like I'm watching some movie although I'm just reading it. You have a talent on how to capture the attention of your reader.

R is for Rebel - katieishere
Judge: dark_queen18
I like how you make your story interesting. And I like the way of your writing it's easy to understand and not confusing to the readers like me. By the way, I love your ending. I enjoy your story, good luck.

Siren Point - allamason
Judge: dark_queen18
All I can say is your story is so amazing. The way how you narrate your story is easy to understand for readers like me. It feels like some vivid images flashes on my mind while reading your story. I enjoy really your story, goodluck.

Slaying Her Beast - ArielMasters
Judge: dark_queen18
I was totally amazed to your story the unique plot twist that I didn't expect to the end. Gosh! You're so amazing, you catch my attention. All I can say is I enjoy reading your story, goodluck.

Restart My Heart - rageynerd
Judge: Spider-Hawk
While the author used writing prompts, they made them their own with twists and turns. The first story's twists were stellar. These stories had me laughing and crying from happiness.

Taming Dominic - Narrative_love
Judge: Spider-Hawk
It was a bit jumpy on the topic and lacked good descriptive and imaginative phrases and paragraphs. Too much time is spent on describing outfits, and they are mostly described by stating what the person is wearing alone.

Thalassa - speakingofLynn
Judge: Spider-Hawk
There were quite a few conjunctions in places other than speech as well as unnecessary shifts in tense. It was cut short, what happened? Did they jump? Did she tell her story?

The Bridge - ydobonami
Judge: Spider-Hawk
It contained little descriptive and inspiration sentances. There were many page-long blobs of text that were unappealing to read. It could use more literary devices to create a smoother flow of thought.

You Ruined Me - LadyMariaClara
MISSING USER

20 Truths - speakingofLynn
Judge: theunicornthequeen
The plot is interesting but slightly confusing. I like your characters though and I was moved by the bit where she talks about Liam committing suicide. Please continue writing!

A Dream to Reality - abellanacara101
Judge: theunicornthequeen
The grammar needs improving. You keep on mixing tenses and it comes off as awkward. Despite all of this, I have to commend you for writing about something so difficult. Please continue writing!

Breaking Up - ShawMcKnight
Judge: theunicornthequeen
The plot is interesting although a little bit slow moving. It's build up for Jax being some kind of psycho perhaps but a little too slowly. I like you characters, especially Ayden and Davis but when there's a conversation it gets a little confusing as to who is speaking.

Captured Soul - midhumeghana
Judge: theunicornthequeen
I want to start by saying that there is a definite improvement in your writing as the story progresses. I think that's something that needs congratulating! If you went through editing and adding more description, this story could be quite good!

Center Of Attraction - titaniumdioxide
Judge: theunicornthequeen
You need to be careful with the pacing of your dialogue, it doesn't feel natural and you use it a lot. I love the names of the characters and I think in your mind you have a good plot. If you ever edit this story I will definitely give it another try!

Cracked By Him - ScarlettBlackDaisy
Judge: kaninga_duh
Your story starts off with the usual things happening, but the thing is that Hayden falls for Helena after just barely meeting her. I really appreciate the effort made because this story is just so gripping and it has a lot of twists and turns and it really intrigues me.

Cream Puffs and Courtship - ThatMatchie
Judge: kaninga_duh
I love your writing style! The world you created for this story really helped with improving the writing style for your story as well. You made a very lasting impression on me, starting with the amazing cover.

Fantasies and Broken Dreams - sweetly_sadistic_
Judge: kaninga_duh
Your sentences are coherent and I can read them easily, but you often miss a comma or a punctuation mark. Your characters are diverse and they give me a sense that the story could actually happen in the real world, which gives readers a connection to them.

How Far I Went - Yeahyeah_Erickson72
Judge: theunicornthequeen
It's hard to judge this story because it is very short but from what I've read, the grammar isn't too bad and the plot has potential.

How To Be A Heartbreaker - ScarletFairy-
Judge: theunicornthequeen
For me the story was paced wrong, it was too fast. That made it hard to follow and enjoy, or at least in my opinion. Despite the pacing, your story was pretty good because the grammar was fine and your characters were built quite well. It's a good story!

Invisible Scent - xTheRoseIsMex
Judge: brighteststarever
Even though the flow and the scenes are a bit predictable (at least for the first few chapters), I still hope that there'd be a good twist as the story progresses. I think the major issue I've encountered while reading the story is grammar.

Mission Disaster - pandacupcake1024
Judge: Narrative_love 
The characters are unique and different. I fell in love with Kat and Dexter at first sight. I wanted to stop reading after the first five chapters but I always say 'let's just take a peak at the next chapter'. So yeah, totally a page turner!

New Girl In The City - Wizard-Hunter
Judge: Narrative_love 
The writer has a unique way with words that keeps me on my toes. There are lots of mysteries that keeps me flipping through pages. The characters- especially Grace-are secretive and any of their action triggers an emotion in me.

Not the Only One (The Four of Us #1) - eternalfelicity
Judge: brighteststarever
Give the readers something to look forward to—secrets, mysteries, other characters' thoughts. Having questions in mind makes the readers read more because they want to know the answers in the next chapters.

R&J: A Forbidden Court-ship - Annalisa_Coppolino
Judge: brighteststarever
Reading your work felt like reading a best-selling published book! Being a grammar nazi, I was very happy reading your story. I only found two errors which are very minor and barely noticeable. Your writing style is superb! I felt like I was in the story.

Sorry Charlie - plingle05
Judge: AutumnWinters221
The authors technical skills are very well polished which helped the books readability and didn't make it feel like a chore to read. It looks to be shaping up as a cute-read, cliched, love triangle book that will appeal to the teen masses.

The Bad Boy Prize Possession - xAnnabella_115x
Judge: AutumnWinters221
I think this author has great potential but needs to work on their technical skills. Practice makes perfect! It felt like the author may be young of age. We have all been there and I wish her the best of luck.

The Chemistry Between Us - arlised52
Judge: Narrative_love 
This book is over ninety-five percent free of grammar mistakes. The main characters were strongly built and so is the plot. The writing style has a coherent flow with the plot which makes one not able to get enough of it.

The New Girl - Dorcasdeke
Judge: AutumnWinters221
The plot is cliche but a lot of people enjoy this kind of story and I imagine it will do well with its intended audience however it didn't flow the way I wished it would and a major note to the author would be that leaving 'authors notes' in the middle of the story is distracting and unnecessary. 

The Royal Renegade - MartPuniste
Judge: AutumnWinters221
I really enjoyed the chapters of this book that I read and I am definitely going to keep reading. It gives off 'Hunger Games' and 'Harry Potter' vibes. Two franchises of which I devoured and loved so I may be biased as I say, I am really looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!

All Hale the King - Halevetica
Judge: crazySaddistAlien
The characters were good enough to swindle readers' emotions though it has some slip ups. Nevertheless, the character has strong impact and has an easy-going personality that makes the readers feel cool with it. I liked it! I like how the author take things slow.

Build-A-Boyfriend - GotTheStyles
Judge: Stargaryenn
Hendrix is hilarious. We get to laugh with her. She's also so relatable and I kept on yelling "same" more than once. Very colourful style. Metaphors and funny limericks are used. The author's genuineness and sense of humor made the book so much fun.

Cigarettes and Penicillin - lakeycreek
Judge: crazySaddistAlien
I could say that the story has few similarities with other stories, but the author added some 'feels' that the story's impact became more realistic. The author did a good job in building the main character's personality throughout.

Color - thomaseng
Judge: crazySaddistAlien
A story that you'll never get bored reading. The 1900's setting was perfectly shown and it's well-described. Interesting and refreshing as well, to feel like going back the times where modernization doesn't exist at all, just simple yet hopeful life.

Crown of Thorns - zanthenewt
Judge: crazySaddistAlien
Very exciting to read. Every chapter will make you love each character, understand them and the way it was presented is very precise. It was like, the author's imagination wanders everywhere and it also brings you to where it goes.

enchantement - Soulbond - PhoenixLex
Judge: GreenBlues
I enjoyed the way you portrayed your characters as well as the pace of the story. Your writing improved as it progressed – in terms of your diction and grammar. I enjoyed the different spin on these two characters, especially in the beginning!

her choice: rosé - matchaeee
Judge: GreenBlues
I applaud your efforts and dedication to write as many chapters as you have currently.
I didn't spot much mistakes in your grammar, and I was able to read the chapters smoothly. I love the fact that you can incorporate it into your dialogues.

Mr. Bloody Handsome - Prntai
Judge: crazySaddistAlien 
The first part was very promising and encouraging. It'll surely make the readers excited and curious. If the story is judged from the surface, it is noticeable that the plot is really cliche. But the author has her own way of making her story different from others.

Reminiscence - -savagequeen-
Judge: GreenBlues
I swear I'm not biased despite the fact that I'm not at all in love with Lang Leav. Not as a person, but because of her writing style and her utter romanticism of mental illnesses. You may not agree with me. However, I did enjoy your poems – typically the first one because it was simple and moving.

Ruination: A Poetry Oneshot - ESJohnson
Judge: crazySaddistAlien 
The character leaves a strong impact especially to people who suffers the same feeling. Very beautiful and amazing. It'll not only stand on it's own, but it is also a very powerful piece to be made as the introduction of a story (if ever).

Sacred | Cameron Frye - singstreet
Judge: plingle05
This Fanfiction was really good! I actually had to nearly force myself to quit reading it and move on! I didn't find nearly any grammatical errors, something I'm very happy about, as it makes the story flow much better if you don't have to pause and decipher out a word or phrase! Very well done!

Shadow Poet - Madam-Blueberry
MISSING STORY

Silver Darkness - Witto150
Judge: GreenBlues
I really liked the descriptions you included in your writing! Even without the pictures of the different characters, I am able to imagine their movements and the way the scene plays out! Well done in that aspect!

Surreptitious Waterfalls - Exodus_Reimagined
Judge: GreenBlues
I really liked the way you incorporated your views into the text. I read plenty different styles in a single book and was extremely pleased. I absolutely love the variety you present and i hope you will continue to do so!

Symphony of Lilacs - mszame
Judge: GreenBlues
Personally, I really love historical fiction pieces so I may be a little biased when I say I love the time frame it is set in and the different character behaviour. I was able to see the conflict from the beginning, and was immediately intrigued from the first chapter.

The Cheshire Cat - MaryEllenCampbell
Judge: Riredia
The writing style was not how many write today! It was definitely meant to be an homage to how Lewis Caroll and other children fantasy writers wrote during the times. It felt whimsical, but was hard to get a good flow. I really enjoyed the photos added, they were really quite beautiful!

The Dream Travel Adventures, Book 2 - Cristalina_Starr
Judge: Riredia
I like it, but I'm confused because every character is thrown at your face without much explanation. I get that it's book 2, but you should reestablish basic facts in a better way.

The Shadow Chasers - jettmanas
Judge: Stargaryenn
Even though I love Totally Spies, I wasn't sure I'd like this since I'm not a huge fan of Fanfics other than Fanfics of books. However, the book is so much fun and well-written. It is very easy to read and to enjoy. The book is well edited and carried out.

The Smart, the Sassy, and the Shy - infinitemonster16
Judge: Stargaryenn
I like how each character has her/his own personality and traits. However, it is kind of irritating how it seems that they have only THIS SINGLE trait. As a Potterhead, I'm very picky with my HP fanfics. This book, however, is refreshing and worth reading especially due to the fact that the "Trio" are not the main attraction, for a change.

Voices In My Head - Euna__
Judge: Stargaryenn
Writing style differs from one chapter to the other. A chapter could be a letter while the one following it could be a poem. I honestly enjoyed this book tremendously. It's heart-touching and heartbreaking. The author knows how to deliver what he/she feels in the most heartfelt way.

Blood Prejudice - nai_za
Judge: PositivelyEating
I have very little fault with this book. The grammar was good and the plot was easy to follow. You also have very solid characters. When you're putting the footnote numbers, don't put it as apart of the word. I saw you doing that and I was really confused about it.

Carvings That Bind - Chaoticmocha
Judge: PositivelyEating
From the first couple chapters it felt like a horror story, instead of a mystrey. I don't mind it, but felt like telling the author that the first chapter was so descriptive it was chilling. You got a unique plot, but the story feels like horror.

Conviction Of The Heart - ForeverUnfathomable
Judge: PositivelyEating
The book was a really good book. The length if the chapters are really long and as someone who doesn't have a long attention span it was too much. You could have made more short chapters, but there are people who like their chapters long.

Curiosity Killed The Cat - SheWantsChoco
Judge: PhoenixLex
The story is interesting, creepy and enjoyable at the same time. However the lack of a more studied narrative, with a wide variety of words to detail what is happening breaks the initial suspense of this book. But with all this aside it is an interesting book and the title does arise curiosity to the reader. Good work!

Deleted - SherwoodForest16
Judge: PhoenixLex
Personally I enjoy reading stories that have a strong syntax, a wide selection of words that are inventive and illustrate creatively the story; which is why I gave you *. Still keep up writing and doing what you love!

Hearts Apart - LostIn2Sight
Judge: PhoenixLex
Being her third language I was pleasantly surprised to see such a variety of words and beautifully written paragraphs. You can see the effort placed into this story, which makes you forget of occasional grammar errors.

Horizon and Harmony (The Twin in the Tricastle) - Helix_Field
Judge: PhoenixLex
Very unique and different story. Short chapters and personally I felt like the listing of events and ideas disrupts the narration of the story. Overall the plot is greatly studied, and unexpected details appear and reinforces the plot.

Individuality - MilejdyVan
Judge: PhoenixLex
You have me hooked! I could literally hear a voice narrating me this chapter. The layout and the added glitches really gives oomph to your story. This story was very well studied and you could see the effort and the amount of time invested in the book.

It Once Happened With Me - ishitadas21
Judge: PhoenixLex
Very interesting beginning, leaves the reader hanging. Although it is first person and your character is narrating his story without necessarily stating her emotions you can feel her uneasiness and sadness regarding Mrs Swift's son, great writing job!

Kind To Run Away - MartPuniste
Judge: PhoenixLex
One of the things I loved about this story is the feeling of darkness looming around, waiting. Mystery/thriller 100% and the introduction of more than one character is flawless and the story unwraps smoothly before the reader.

Larceny || An Identity Mishap - saxophone94
Judge: ThePhoenixOverlord
This story is well written and generally easy to follow. The protagonist however has a plain personality and seems like the typical "fangirl" character and can be improved with a little more depth.

Maleena - faeamgnovelist135
Judge: ThePhoenixOverlord
Maleena is a character that has identifiable characteristics. On the other hand, her personality seems to be cut out from the damsel-in-distress stereotype. This story is thrilling and holds potential.

Millennial Mansion Soul - SevenMoonAbove
Judge: PhoenixLex
I think that the lack of narration and straightforwardness without explaining and presenting what is going on. However it is clear there is a lot of effort place on this story and the author's writing evolution is also noticeable towards the end.

Rose.com - BaabaRoyale
Judge: ThePhoenixOverlord
I love this story. This has everything I love in a mystery story: beautifully flawed characters, great descriptions, and suspense leading up to the climax. This is definitely a page turner.

Shadow HillCreak - May_Flower123
Judge: PhoenixLex
The mixture between dialogue and narration is ideal, good flow and good syntax. I love the darkness in your story, looming in the shadows, it gives your story something more than what one would expect in other mystery novels.

The Devil's Backbone - Aysline
Judge: Kenerelda
The overall reading experience gives a good idea of what is happening and doesn't fail to intrigue the readers to read more. The character development is also nicely done and not to mention the intensity of the chemistry between the two characters.

The Entry Book - Angel-Yusa
Judge: Kenerelda
The main character is a strong one with an impact, drove me crazy with irritation, pity and anger. Just a personal opinion but if that's what the author wanted the readers to feel then it's really well written.

The Missing Memories - rudiemae
Judge: Kenerelda
The overall experience in my opinion was fantastic. The way everything was well written and described to make the reader feel like a part of the book, who's watching it was real good. The element of mystery is very well blended in with the story.

The Santos Family - HoundTHV
Judge: Kenerelda
The writing style particularly is a continuous flow that makes things a little confusing to follow but overall the book was worth the read and definitely a calm, collected read that won't be a jumpy ride but smooth in terms of emotions while reading.

Who's Bill? - PenzilCaze
Judge: Kenerelda
The grammatical mistakes weren't as noticeable while reading. The writing style is also good but it can be better. The overall experience of reading is a little cringy but enjoyable until the very last word. 

Ascension of the Phoenix (Book One) - xDRAG0N0VAx
Judge: 18Dragon
You character are well developed and I can imagine as real people. The plot isn't something I have ever read before. Your attention to details is wonderful; I can picture playing out in front of me which is very important for writing.

Fright School Book 1 - kacquah
Judge: 18Dragon
At first I thought this was going to be like Monster High but this has more depth and lot less singing. Descriptions are great but could use a bit more. There are grammar mistakes here and there it's just little things. I would watch the capitalization.

Haven - kacykrypton
Judge: 18Dragon
There is so much untapped potential. The plot is unique and you details are wonderful as well. I enjoy all your characters and there personalities. There are hardly any grammar mistakes that I can find. Keep up the hard work!

Lady Mutiny | Rogue Assassin Book One - druidrose
Judge: 18Dragon
The plot is unlike anything I have ever read before. I just love Cassandra; she is so amazing! There is a couple of grammar thing here and there. And more details in a couple places, but overall I could picture what was going on.

Lights Of The Other World - Pritika1106
Judge: 18Dragon
You're off to a good start. The plot is there and it will stand out amongst the others. I also like the fact you have chapters titles. Even if the character only appear in one chapter give you reader a description of what they look like.

Love at First Sight - ScarletFairy-
Judge: 18Dragon
I love Fairy Tail and this Fanfiction is amazing. The chapters titles are wonderful and your plot is amazing. The story matches the characters personalities and they aren't too OC. Your plot sucks a person in and I kept reading until I was out of chapters.

Lehezan Chronicles - DarkRain1002
Judge: 18Dragon
You plot is really unique. I have read a story quite like this one before. Your descriptions are good but there could be more. Also your characters are off to a good start but trying giving them more depth. Make the readers be able to connect with them.

Never Go Home - katkeenan
Judge: speakingofLynn
I love Talia so much and you have made her appear as a real life person. She's someone I can relate to well. Absolutely enthralling with the quality of a published book. I simply cannot tell you how much I loved it. It is one of the best books I've judged so far.

Of Lands And Heavens - HumptyHotPotpotz
Judge: speakingofLynn
Beautifully done and some of the characters felt like Marvel characters to me lmao. For some reason, the Lord Of Time felt like Loki. Good indeed but I could see some plot holes here and there. It's a beautiful book and I liked it enough.

Sea Bound - MairaDawn
Judge: speakingofLynn
I'm so glad that the grammar is perfect. Not that I expected an less, but going through books with grammar mistakes makes me go whew! One of the few rare books that doesn't have fantasy or science fiction right at the beginning. I liked it a lot.

Stormbringer: History of Brothers - RainingStorms 
Judge: Evillan
I think the story is addicting and its very good. The plot of the story I think have a message that not all confident people are the one who became succesful and the shy and polite are not.

The Crossing Destinies [The Sonic the Hedgehog FF] - Witto150
Judges: Kiahni_C
They did have a solid idea of their characters with their own voices and endearing attitudes. They need to focus on consistency in their writing, realising when to show more than tell and when to simply tell.

The Demon Sword: Sorataki - sc0pe374
Judge: Kiahni_C
They have an interesting story and setting with true potential, but I struggled to grasp this when information was given that didn't feel needed and little context was offered about things present in the narrative.

The Elementals : The Dawn of Darkness - Theelementalarchive
Judge: Kiahni_C
They introduce the main characters fluently and give them enough background and personality to make them engaging. With instantly endearing characters that put a smile on my face, I couldn't help but be drawn into the story within the very first chapter.

The Four Elements; Book One, The Whispering Seas - The_Reader4000_
Judge: Kiahni_C
The narrative began too slow, giving the reader needless information that didn't help set the scene. They have the foundations of a potentially great story, I found myself intrigued by where the tale was going. They just need to keep their reader interested by growing as a writer.

The Golden Princess and the Demon Prince - MorganMorrow333
Judge: Kiahni_C
The narrative has a strong and engaging start, leaving the reader with enough questions and curiosities to continue through the story. They craft a formidable but vulnerable female lead with clear motivations and worthy characteristics.

The Monsters Within - HaileyKnights
Judge: Kiahni_C
This narrative has an engaging and unique idea, and, with time and planning, could really develop into something great. Unfortunately, their writing needs a lot of work, but with practice and editing, it has true potential.

The Seven Knights - WittyInsane
Judge: Kiahni_C
There's great description in the beginning of the narrative, starting it out strong with a wonderful uniqueness to it. Some sentences were awkward and didn't flow well. They should consider reading their work aloud, testing the flow of it when they speak it.

The Third Alignment - MichaelHoliday
Judge: Evillan
I'm inlove with this story. It was well written and the plot is like no other. I'm not kidding, its by far the best on that I am judging right now. They put enough details for everyone to imagine the scenes. I recommend everyone to read it!

The Way It Is - JessieGoodwin
Judge: speakingofLynn
Well thought out and a congrats to that. It has your own touch in it which is what writers aspire for. Yours is a light mannered and appealing way and I liked it. For some weird reasons it reminded me of Planet of the Apes, haha.

KyennSiAko

A love like no other - Euna__
Judge: KyennSiAko
I really like how you described every details in your story. The story goes beyond a boundary wherein, it all started with an eerie way and  then went into a full blast of mysteries. It was exciting and fun to read.

Battle of the undead - let_alpha_write
Judge: KyennSiAko
Your story has been one of those short horror stories that gave me a thrill in reading! The way you constructed the sentences, no errors, and good details made it easy to imagine. I've been interested in this kind of stories, regarding battles and fantasies.

Blood War - katycage
Judge: KyennSiAko
I found your story really exciting! I was hooked up starting from the part 1 itself then realized I was intriggered all the way. Your writing style is amazing, just like how fantasy novels from a published book!

Feast or Famine - SoelleKhiss
Judge: KyennSiAko
Just by reading the first five chapters, I couldn't help but be amazed! I love how the story went by! The way you describe every details were easy to imagine, the way the character speaks, and also the twists! I really enjoyed reading it!

Haunting - LostIn2Sight
Judge: KyennSiAko
I hope that you'll soon publish the other chapters so that your story will have it's spices. You don't really have to worry about your plotline because you have it all on your head, it's just that I couldn't find it with only one chapter at hand. Keep it up!

Illusion - incubuslamia
Judge: Huntrezz54
This will take some major time to work on, but don't rush it! Take your time to make it into your own style, and readers will eventually love it! Please do not give up, because underneath all that, I can see a beautiful paranormal love story waiting to be revealed!

Immortal Beings - nicole_grey_25
Judge: Huntrezz54
The story is definitely engaging, with some surprising elements and suspense at the end of most chapters. The scene is beautifully described and very scenic. I can foretell that this will be a plot that hooks lots of readers in to vote and comment.

My Girlfriend Is A Serial Killer - DarkTeal21
Judge: Huntrezz54
You'll have to make a more memorable impression of your characters, or else your book won't be a massive hit. This is something to look out for when you're writing future works: how to make your characters stand out.

My Serial Killer - Zerohands
Judge: Huntrezz54
You have a good grammar base, and that's very important! I really like how the characters are diverse and unique in their own way. Despite their differences, they fit together like puzzle pieces, completing each other in a way and making the plot full.

Read For Read - BaabaRoyale
Judge: KyennSiAko
Dear! What a unique story you have there! Very creative and very intriguing! I actually loved how it sent chill down my spine. From just the first chapters I've read on your story. I was already smiling. Creepy yet interesting! Keep it up!

Sea Devil - MichaelHoliday
Judge: arlised52
Once it starts settling in, the story is a wild ride through and through. Imagination runs wild.  The writing style made it a little complicated to understand at the beginning, but once you get the hang of it, it adds to the setting of the story.

Secrets of an Assassin: Scorpion - Madam-Blueberry
Judge: KyennSiAko
I wanted to say that you've done quite well with your story! It has the characteristics in it, and it was somewhat interesting! I felt like the story needs progress and clarifications at the moment. The story progresses fast at the beginning and then suddenly went slow after it.

Sparks - NomadicNotions
Judge: arlised52
Catchy and intriguing. There is a sudden capture of a reader's mind at times, but there are times when a scene is not introduced (as in the preface), and that makes the reading a little bumpy. However, it was a nice story to go through.

Sweet Dreams, Darling - HEttinger
Judge: KyennSiAko
Your story is one of the most gruesome and imaginable story I've ever read! It was easy to imagine how gore every scene happened! It was great because it really portrayed the genre you've chosen! The story also really cycled around it's title and it was great!

The Precursor - hafsahkhanam
Judge: KyennSiAko
It looks like you have a really good information around stuffs like this. As a Paranormal/Fantasy Genre, I think that is great. I'm not a fan of this but too keep your story very keen, it was fun reading it.

The Yellow Cookie Jar - MaryEllenCampbell
Judge: KyennSiAko
I could feel the emitting love between a Grandfather and a Grandson, it was great. I was fixitated at the fact that the chapters were too long to read. I think this is just base on my own, the part that it was too long so don't feel discouraged.

You Made Us - avadel
Judge: KyennSiAko
What a very unique story, you got there! I really love how creepy it can get! It was short but it sends chill down my spine. How unique and how mind, some parts of it!

A Study In Scarlet - Simonemma1
Judge: Nico610
The writing style are easy to follow but each chapter, total words are inconsistent. The way the writer wrote the story was pretty good and made the reader want more especially the plot as the reader able to imagine the story take place in that certain era.

Bats and Wolves - traci_jeff
Judge: ray_of_sunshine9
You've got a pretty good foundation of a story here. The dialogue is always engaging, I really love the dynamics between characters, and there are some gothic elements to the story that really set the mood.

Chosen - ChrissyK92
Judge: ray_of_sunshine9
Nice use of literary devices and the writing style is fluent. I absolutely loved the description in the first chapter of the book. The writing style was fluent and engaging, you really set the mood, and you showed rather than told.

Her Heart Strings - FallenRaiden
Judge: ray_of_sunshine9
INCORRECT CATEGORY

How Can He Love Me - queen_luscious_lips_
Judge: ray_of_sunshine9
August isn't a bad character. Some of her thoughts genuinely made me smile because you could see some of her naivety at the start. The narration has a very clear voice and it flows most of the time. It's also quite quirky and not too rigid and dense on description.

Hunted by the Vampire Mafia - KozmicKookieDxD
Judge: ray_of_sunshine9
The narrating voice of Victoria is incredibly strong and clear. I loved every second of it. I often see authors struggle with first person, because it becomes hard to describe things without breaking away from the character, but you've nailed it.

Midnight Sun - moonforest1124
Judge: ray_of_sunshine9
I'm going to start by saying that the writing was great! It was engaging, fluent, and the diverse sentence structures were well-executed. The descriptions in the story were slick, however, I wish there as more. I wanted to know even more about the setting.

So You're A Werewolf - 18Dragon 
Judge: ray_of_sunshine9
The character interactions were engaging. I did like the relationship between the two best friends, because they seemed to balance each other out somewhat at the start. I also enjoyed the dialogue, as it was often witty and amusing to read.

Starving Fever - SteveEvergreen
Judge: Nico610 
The story is easy to follow but it's somehow predictable at some point . The writing was very detail and able to made the reader feels the situation and emphasize the characters. Overall it's a nice, twisting and thrilling story.

The Faye's Secret - SarahBeth9009
Judge: ray_of_sunshine9
It was fluent, the omniscient narration was strong but never overwhelming, and the description was also excellent and added to the story. I loved the way you showed rather than told, and you manipulated sentence structures in a masterfully dramatic way.

The Red Guard: Vampire Hunters of Vatican City - traci_edmunds
Judge: ray_of_sunshine9
While Chloe was a relatable character, I just didn't feel like I got to know enough about
I loved the setting! And the story, while it bore a few resemblances to other stories, there were enough twists and turns to set it apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
224K 35K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...