WAVE 3: FEEDBACKS

Here are the highlights of the judges' feedbacks for
PHOENIX WARS | WRITERS' AWARDS 2018
WAVE 3

PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ

CHICKLIT & GEN FICTION and ROMANCE are not yet included here as there are still some entries without any feedbacks.

         Filipino category is not included as well. Apparently, we cannot post even 1/64th tagalog on the page otherwise watty admins will switch us back to Filipino server again and this book will not be searchable for users with English as their default language. Feedbacks for Filipino books will be posted on PHOENIX WARS | REVIEWS after the competition.

ray_of_sunshine9  and Huntrezz54 's sent the most detailed so far. You can actually make a review book out of their feedbacks 😼

        But for the mean time, we will be posting the positive sides from your judges. Limited to three sentences if possible. Don't be so happy with these feedbacks! Trust me, there's a lot of "buts" after those nice words. Details of the feedbacks varies and it's not quite fair to post everything now. Full and uncut version of your judges' feedbacks will be posted on PHOENIX WARS | REVIEWS by the end of the competition!

PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ @ PLEASE READ

Aphrodite - DarkTeal21 Judge: jigamaree This was a unique read, and the characters were interesting

Judge: jigamaree
This was a unique read, and the characters were interesting. Although certain things happened bizarrely suddenly (i.e. a magical woman appears in a mirror and forces herself on the main character), I was surprised to find myself drawn into the story.

Bachelor King #1 - SpinyKyverna
Judge: jigamaree
If we have points for dedication, this would get all of them. Anyway... there are dinosaurs and shiny swords. I was completely thrown off by both the dinosaurs and the swords, but it worked. I was impressed with the unique idea and the story.

Disfigured - Oceane_Breeze
Judge: MasterofSystem
The story has good plot and a progress in character building. In my opinion, this story covers all the basic needed in a story. As long as the author edit some sentences, this story would become more awesome.

Edorias: A Journey to Freedom - Huntrezz54
Judge: Cristalina_Starr
First of all, I read everything. All of the chapters. I found it really interesting, and I like the idea of racism through eye color. (I didn't actually like it, but you know what I mean ) It was a new idea to me, and I enjoyed exploring it.